Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD

Ophthalmology •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Pariseau

Davis Duehr Surgical Center

1025 Regent St Madison, WI 53715

Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Madison, WI. He specializes in ophthalmology.

Dr. Pariseau's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pariseau

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Pariseau?
Dr. Pariseau's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD
My experience with Dr. Pariseau was excellent. Explanation, expectations, and pre-post op instructions were concise and thorough. He was friendly and professional, making me feel at ease and confident. I am post op day 12 and have had NO pain at any time. Pre-post op care by staff was superb. My vision has improved noticeably. I highly recommend Dr. Pariseau, and am grateful for his expertise. I am a retired OR nurse, and my high expectations were exceeded. My procedure was bilateral upper blepharoplasy and levator repair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Dr. Pariseau found what was causing the scratching on my cornea and the cause of the awful pain that I was experiencing. He is a highly skilled eye specialist who made sure that I was well informed on my impending procedure. He removed an old suture from surgery 10 years ago and I now feel so much better. His patience and bedside manner shows that he reallhy cares about his patients. He called me 2 days after surgery just to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. My office wait time was minimal and the staff was very professional. My only wish was that I would have been sent to see him and had the surgical procedure sooner. I would highly recommend Dr. Pariseau.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Dr. Pariseau and the others who assist at office appointments asked specific questions, explained instructions as well as providing written instructions and asked if I had questions. After surgery I thought I may have more discomfort and discoloring. I followed instructions and am finding it is miraculous what is transpiring so I can see better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Wonderful he take time with u and he involves your spouse with what to do at home and what to look for. Such a very pleasant Dr. He does not rush through your appoinment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Dr. Pariseau did a very good job on my plastic surgery. He explained the process in advance and explained the after-care needed in the after visit. He is very professional and very talented
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
From our first meeting to our final post-op visit, Dr. Pariseau was professional, kind, and had a genuine concern for my well-being. He called me on a Sunday afternoon to check in and see how I was doing three days after my procedure. I could not be happier with the results of my eyelid surgery, or with the treatment I received from Dr. Pariseau and his staff. I cannot recommend him highly enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
All of my expectations were met by Dr. Pariseau for my upper lid blepharoplasty. His handouts contained great information. Throughout the procedure he communicated to me exactly what was happening and made sure I was comfortable. He followed up days after the surgery with a personal phone call to make sure everything was going well. Overall Dr. Pariseau and his team made me feel that I was going to have a safe and successful procedure, which I did. I recommend Dr. Pariseau 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Words alone do not adequately describe his expert surgical technique. Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, but a humble man who personally calls his patients after surgery to check on their progress. His pre & post op instructions are easy to follow and by combining Eastern/Western medicine he ensures the best possible outcomes for his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone needing oculoplastic surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Dr. Pariseau performed eye surgery on my lids. He did a wonderful job. His staff was extremely helpful and pleasant as was he. Not only did his staff check on my well being after surgery ,Dr. Pariseau called me to check on my recovery as well. Dr. had great suggestions on how to move the healing process along. I was extremely nervous about having this surgery. I am so glad I did .The bruising was gone on 3 to 4 days and the swell within a few weeks. I am very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?
Dr. Pariseau skill and compassionate care helped me during a prolonged case of Bell's Palsy. I was unable to close one eye and he was able to surgically insert a weight that could allow my eye to function normally again. He treated me with sincere kindness. He even took the time to call me for a progress report the day after surgery which happened to be a Saturday. I would never hesitate to see him again and I highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Pariseau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pariseau?

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Pariseau accepts

Dr. Pariseau accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Pariseau's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pariseau's Top Procedures and Conditions

Visual Field Defects

Dr. Pariseau treats Visual Field Defects more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Pariseau treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Scotoma

• Tear Duct Disorders
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Visual Field Defects

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pariseau treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)