Dr. Brett Osborn, DO

Dr. Brett Osborn, DO

Neurosurgery | Male

Brett A. Osborn, DO, PLLC 600 Heritage Dr Ste 105 Jupiter, FL 33458 Get Directions

Dr. Brett Osborn, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Osborn is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center.

Dr. Osborn's Experience

See how Dr. Osborn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Osborn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Osborn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osborn to family and friends
Dr. Osborn's Performance
in New Castle, PA |
It has been 3 months since I started Dr. Osborn's program and have not felt this great in 25 years. He is an amazing doctor and a great person who has a staff that is efficient and upbeat and positive. His book Serious Strength should be on everyone's shelf. Lots of training and detail on how to stay healthy and eat correctly. I only wish I would have visited with Dr. Osborn sooner! JLB
in Jupiter |
Excellent visit all around. Cannot wait to turn around my health and take back my life!
in Florida |
Doctor Osborn spent 90 minutes reviewing my blood work, explaining importance of health and fitness and answering all of my questions. The exam ended when I literally ran out of questions to ask. At no time did he ever give me the sense that he was in a rush. I had his full attention the entire time. Actually when I left the office I had to look at my watch a couple of times. I could not believe 90 minutes went by. I have never spent 90 minutes with a doctor, amazing!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Just had a 3 hour meeting with Dr Osborn which was totally amazing!!! Simplified topics to a very understable level. Anxious to GET SERIOUS!!!!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Worth you time, and worth your effort. The difference being that Dr. Osborn has a total body approach, not by any means a SFla. pill mill- and you know what I mean by that. The gentleman is concerned about your body, your health, your EATING, your everything. There is a chance he wants more for you than you want for you. Get your head around that.
in Miami, FL |
Great Doctor! Amazing experience and education. dr. Osborne takes his time and gives the patient the one-on-one attention that is so rare in today's medical environment. He is a life changer!
in Miami |
Absolutely Fantastic Mtg today! I am SUPER EXCITED about my New Lifestyle.... Change is Happening NOW! Bring it :) Thank you thank you thank you for your kindness and consideration. I won't let you down. I'm a fffing Viking Warrior ... Time to Look and Feel the Part :) haha Big Love and Big Health, SLS
in Palm Beach Gardens |
Complete, thorough and informative. ill definitely recommend to friends and family.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Would definitely recommend Dr Osborn to anyone who wants to improve their quality of life
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn explained everything with crystal clarity, never talked down to us, and reassured us that the progress we've so far seen would continue. I wish he could be our primary care physician!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Great Experience! Explained everything.
in Jupiter, Florida |
I'd recommend Dr. Osborn to anyone...amazing knowledge and fantastic advice!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Osborn is ahead of his field and is the premier expert on regenerative medicine. After consulting with Dr. Osborn for a few hours, and receiving a program that consists of diet, medicine, exercise, and 'state of mind' education, I was ready to make the health changes I needed. Dr. Osborn is by far and away the most highly trained (and recommended) specialist in this area of medical/health practice. Thank you Dr. O!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn is starting me on my path to a healthier and longer life. He talks plain English about your health and how to improve it. No gimmicks, nothing that is not common sense plus a slew of labs before appointment to make sure my new life plan is best suited to me. Also, some specific supplements based on my labs to help me turbo start my new life. Very excited to get started. Staff was also very courteous, up beat and professional.
in New Market, MD |
The best Doctor in America, No competition. Dr. Osborn and his staff care so much about you as a patient it's unreal. Every time I work with them I learn tons of new insights and feel like family. They don't just make you feel like family. You are family to them. Thanks Doctor O!
in Hicksville, NY |
Great experience. Dr. Osborn took his time with all of my questions and needs.
in Tampa FL |
Dr. Osborn gave me the best exam I've ever had. He helped me understand what the balance of diet, exercise and supplementation can do to give me the best life possible!!
in Lakeworth, FL |
Dr. Osborn was extremely informative and discussed all of my lab results in a way that I could understand. Dr Osborn took his time with me to assure that I understood all of the information he was discussing with me which was more than an hour. This kind of caring about the patient is unheard of now. Thank you Dr Osborn for taking the time to help me feel successful in my weight loss and anti aging journey.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Good customer service
in Chesapeake, Va |
Exactly what I was looking for. Could not have had a better experience.
in Delray Beach, FL |
My experience with Dr. Osborne was extremely informative. He is a font of knowledge and is most attentive and personable. I can't recommend him highly enough if feeling better is your goal.
in Stuart, FL |
Very informative.
in lake park, FL |
Very thorough consultation and amazing attention to detail for the first time visit. Great experience and recommend anyone to see Dr Osborn. Thanks
in Jupiter, FL |
WOW!!!!!! Probably one of the best physician visits i have ever had. Dr. Osborn is extremely knowledgable and down to earth. Definitely go see him.
in Delray Beach |
Very kind and helpful. He was able to explain what was initially wrong with me, currently wrong with me, and what to expect in my near and long future.
in boynton beach, FL |
Very good and straight forward. Learned a lot and he was very knowledgable in this field.
in Jupiter, FL |
It's obvious that Dr. Osborn cares deeply about the well being of his patients. I was very impressed with his sincere interest in helping me become more active and regaining my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Osborn and I will be referring my friends and family 100% Thanks Dr. Osborn!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn is the best!!!!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
It was great!
in Delray Beach Fl |
very honest and considerate of the patients best outcome with a conservative approach. Amazing office staff
in Palm City, FL |
Dr. Osborn was very informative, educated, and extremely comforting during our visit to his office. Great staff!
in west palm beach fl |
Great experience. I am so happy
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am so enlightened about my journey with Dr Osborne. After dealing with many trainers I have learned exactly why all these diets fail, am my metabolism is in the toilet!!! I look forward to a great change in my life and the education has been remarkable.
in Miami, FL |
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Osborn. He is a rarity and should be cloned! My prayer is that God continues to richly bless Dr. Osborn and all of his loved ones. He is a GREAT person!
in Hobe Sound, FL |
Dr Osborn took the time to understand ME and what I NEED! I look forward to my journey with him and his staff.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn was really informative, took a tremendous amount of time explaining things and making sure I understood, So far so good, very excited for the first steps.
in Jupiter, FL |
Excellent, as always. Very knowledgable.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Osborn is the single most knowledgable anti-aging and lifestyle improvement doctor in the country. He lives it every day. He literally changed my life with his attention to detail and knowledge.
in Port St Lucie, FL |
great, very concerning
in Lake Worth , FL |
Dr. Osborn and his staff since the first day have been so helpful and on top of things. They always went out there way to accommodate me. As soon as I walk in they greet me with smiles and love and are ready to bring me to the room.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Osborn's office is the most beautiful office ever seen. Very pleasant and helpful people staff.
in Delray, Florida |
Extremely impressed with the biochemical explanation of metabolic syndrome and all the concomitant problems associated with this disease state. Dr. Osborn explained in detail what he expects to occur to me biochemically when I follow this new eating plan. I can't wait to see what happens....!
in Jupiter, Fl |
Dr Osborn is so patient. I am happy to have him as my Neurosurgeon! He is a great Dr and a great person as well..
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Absolutely awesome experience. The way healthcare should be.
in West Palm Beach |
all was great
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
Dr Osborn, unlike most physicians walks the walk. He leads by example and is able to convey the importance of health to his patients which is clearly evident when you see him. He is extremely personable and his staff makes you feel like family. I have referred many friends and everyone says the same thing... Wow, what a great experience! Thank you Dr Osborn.. Continue to change lives!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn is a master at his craft. He has the knack for taking medical terms and breaking them down to simplistic terms so I have a full understanding of my medical condition. He is an excellent listener and takes the time to answer all my questions. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accessible. I would highly recommend Dr. Osborn to any of my friends and family. I am his patient for life and he is my doctor for life.
in WPB FL 33472 |
Trandfered from Good Samaritin to St Marys for Emergency treatment by a neurosurgeon for an Epidural Lumbar Absesses. Dr Osborn told the ER admitting to tell me he wanted me transfered to another hospital and would not treatment surgically because I have previously had surgery with another MD (lives in Chicago now). Osborn only treated with Antibiotics until he could get the hospital to discharge me so he would not have to do any fluid extraction or corrective surgery. D.Silberman 04/20/2016
in Guilford ct |
Dr osborn met with me last December. I had low sex drive, low mood, I wouldn't say I was depressed, but just did not have the will to motivate. I thought I was 43 and this was just aging...one year later I'm 260, I'm focused and just happier about myself. For all the haters this a true review. I saw him just recently and I thanked him for saving my life. He said I only gave you the tools, you saved your own life....with him its not about money, its his passion
Have you seen Dr. Brett Osborn, DO?
Are you Dr. Osborn?

Compare Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

• Exercise Training Increases Sarcolemmal GLUT-4 Protein and mRNA Content in the Diabetic Heart, 2007

Why It Matters: Dr. Osborn's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Incorporated Into Midwestern Univ)

Graduated in 1996

NY U Med Ctr

Completed in 1997

New York University Medical Center Department of Neurosurgery

Completed in 2003

Brandeis University, Waltham/Boston, Ma

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Osborn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery
  • Anti-Aging Medicine

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Pituitary Gland Tumor Excision