Dr. Brett A. Osborn, DO

Dr. Brett A. Osborn, DO

Neurosurgery | Male | 46 years old

Dr. Osborn specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Jupiter, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Osborn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Osborn's Experience

See how Dr. Osborn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Osborn has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Osborn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osborn to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Osborn
Dr. Osborn's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
in Palm City, FL |
Dr. Osborn was very informative, educated, and extremely comforting during our visit to his office. Great staff!
in west palm beach fl |
Great experience. I am so happy
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am so enlightened about my journey with Dr Osborne. After dealing with many trainers I have learned exactly why all these diets fail, am my metabolism is in the toilet!!! I look forward to a great change in my life and the education has been remarkable.
in Miami, FL |
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Osborn. He is a rarity and should be cloned! My prayer is that God continues to richly bless Dr. Osborn and all of his loved ones. He is a GREAT person!
in Hobe Sound, FL |
Dr Osborn took the time to understand ME and what I NEED! I look forward to my journey with him and his staff.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn was really informative, took a tremendous amount of time explaining things and making sure I understood, So far so good, very excited for the first steps.
in Jupiter, FL |
Excellent, as always. Very knowledgable.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Osborn is the single most knowledgable anti-aging and lifestyle improvement doctor in the country. He lives it every day. He literally changed my life with his attention to detail and knowledge.
in Port St Lucie, FL |
great, very concerning
in Lake Worth , FL |
Dr. Osborn and his staff since the first day have been so helpful and on top of things. They always went out there way to accommodate me. As soon as I walk in they greet me with smiles and love and are ready to bring me to the room.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Osborn's office is the most beautiful office ever seen. Very pleasant and helpful people staff.
in Delray, Florida |
Extremely impressed with the biochemical explanation of metabolic syndrome and all the concomitant problems associated with this disease state. Dr. Osborn explained in detail what he expects to occur to me biochemically when I follow this new eating plan. I can't wait to see what happens....!
in Jupiter, Fl |
Dr Osborn is so patient. I am happy to have him as my Neurosurgeon! He is a great Dr and a great person as well..
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Absolutely awesome experience. The way healthcare should be.
in West Palm Beach |
all was great
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
Dr Osborn, unlike most physicians walks the walk. He leads by example and is able to convey the importance of health to his patients which is clearly evident when you see him. He is extremely personable and his staff makes you feel like family. I have referred many friends and everyone says the same thing... Wow, what a great experience! Thank you Dr Osborn.. Continue to change lives!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Osborn is a master at his craft. He has the knack for taking medical terms and breaking them down to simplistic terms so I have a full understanding of my medical condition. He is an excellent listener and takes the time to answer all my questions. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accessible. I would highly recommend Dr. Osborn to any of my friends and family. I am his patient for life and he is my doctor for life.
in WPB FL 33472 |
Trandfered from Good Samaritin to St Marys for Emergency treatment by a neurosurgeon for an Epidural Lumbar Absesses. Dr Osborn told the ER admitting to tell me he wanted me transfered to another hospital and would not treatment surgically because I have previously had surgery with another MD (lives in Chicago now). Osborn only treated with Antibiotics until he could get the hospital to discharge me so he would not have to do any fluid extraction or corrective surgery. D.Silberman 04/20/2016
in Guilford ct |
Dr osborn met with me last December. I had low sex drive, low mood, I wouldn't say I was depressed, but just did not have the will to motivate. I thought I was 43 and this was just aging...one year later I'm 260, I'm focused and just happier about myself. For all the haters this a true review. I saw him just recently and I thanked him for saving my life. He said I only gave you the tools, you saved your own life....with him its not about money, its his passion
Have you seen Dr. Brett A. Osborn, DO?
Are you Dr. Osborn?

Compare Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

• Exercise Training Increases Sarcolemmal GLUT-4 Protein and mRNA Content in the Diabetic Heart, 2007

Why It Matters: Dr. Osborn's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Incorporated Into Midwestern Univ)

Graduated in 1996

NY U Med Ctr

Completed in 1997

New York University Medical Center Department Of Neurosurgery

Completed in 2003

Brandeis University, Waltham/Boston, Ma

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Osborn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery
  • Anti-Aging Medicine

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Pituitary Gland Tumor Excision
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.