Dr. Brett Hutton, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Hutton

Dr. Brett Hutton, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina in 2003 and specializes in rheumatology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hutton accepts

Dr. Hutton accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Evolutions Healthcare Systems
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Hutton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hutton's Top Procedures and Conditions

Adhesive Capsulitis

Dr. Hutton treats Adhesive Capsulitis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hutton treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Dr. Hutton performs Myofascial Trigger Point Injection more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hutton performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hip Pain
  • Joint Injection
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

The Arthritis Center of the Palm Beaches is a leading rheumatology practice focused in providing non-surgical orthopedic, rheumatologic and compassionate care to patients suffering from musculoskeletal pain.

• Rheumatology

4.2

Dr. Hutton?
Dr. Hutton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Hutton, MD
I have used Dr. Hutton for over a year. He has brought my knee pain under control where other doctors did not do as well. He spends time with me explaining different options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Today was the first day I went to him and am highly impressed with his bedside manner and the time he gets to know you and your problem.Had a cortisone shot in my knee under guided imagery . I think his staff is great every one is great friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Most of my visits with him were short, with Dr. Hutton being somewhat arrogant and dismissive. Today’s docs usually want the patient to be involved in discussions and treatment options. When I had a question he answered “Who’s the expert here, you or me?” The few times Ive called him I’ve never received a return call! Is this a person you want in charge when you’re ill? No way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Continuing my one star review. After being hung up on I called back to speak w/ the office manager. The same woman picked up, said my name and how can I help you. I said you hung up on me and I was just quickly trying to explain my situation. She said she was the office manager, and refused to be spoken to ‘like that’ and again hung up. I wonder how many patients he doctor looses because of the superior attitude of his office staff. Too bad, he sounds like a great dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
I had a scheduled appointment with Dr. Hutton, who had previously talked to my PCP about my condition and I also called prior to see if he could help me. Well, I had to wait over an hour to see him. I gave them all my records and labs, etc. Let alone he didn't look at them, I explained my situation and the pain I am constantly in, and tried to discuss details, but he was uninterested, unknowledgeable and arrogant. He said my 15 minutes was up and he couldn't help me, nor would he order required
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
He is one of the best Doctors I have been to. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to explain any questions you may have stephany morrison delray beach
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Excellent practice. The entire staff is very competent and friendly. Dr Hutton spends time to get to know the situation and works through the problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
My internist recommended I see Dr. Hutton for severe shoulder pain. Not only did he resolve that problem but he resolved a long standing back problem! I’ve been told for years I have sciatica issues. Dr. Hutton felt the problem was more of a muscular nature and treated it accordingly. Don’t want to jinx myself but I haven’t had ANY pain in my back since seeing a Dr. Hutton! I highly recommend him. And his staff is just as nice and caring as he is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Dr. Hutton is very pleasant. He was recommended for treatment of osteoporosis. After a conversation, he recommende prolea. Apparently side effects and contraindica are not part of his review. I have jaw necrosis from fosomax. This is also a side of effect of prolea. That problem is flaring again. I also have pain in my limbs and my muscles which was not there before, as well as weakness. You can’t undo an injection. Tricked again by the medical and pharmaceutical community
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
1st Rheumotoligist. Staff helpful very polite. Never had a Doctor take such time to explain my problem and choices. I have osteoporosis. Started Prolia. Then I had rotator cuff problem. He treated and it’s like a miracle. Even sent my husband.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Called Dr. Hutton for ankle & big toe pain in right foot. He told me to come in that day. He gave me 2 injections in foot. He is extremely gentle. Very nice and friendly too. I highly recommend him. Diagnosed me with Osteo Arthritis. Thank you so much Dr. Hutton! Dianne Beaton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
By far, Dr. Hutton is the BEST-of-the-best doctors I have ever had. He takes time with you...you're not a number! He's most comforting and ever-s0 compassionate.. His staff echoes his nature as well. Maybe you're in pain at the time of your visit but somehow with his conversation and treatment you leave knowing you've had a great professional working on you. I've recommended him highly to many friends. Bless Dr. Hutton and all his Staff..they're just SUPER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Dr. Hutton and his staff were absolutely amazing. He is one of the most knowledge physicians I have ever seen. His nurse, Angela is quite exceptional and eager to help in any way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Wonderful Doc and I follow him wherever he goes. No, not a stalker, just a grateful patient. He listens, explains, and so knowledgeable. You think there is no hope for the pain and he finds a way to manage it. Doesn't give up either. Highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Dr. Hutton is truly AMAZING! I heard wonderful things about him, and they are all true. On this visit I finally got a cortisone shot in my knee. I was putting it off because I heard it was painful, but it was totally simple today! His office is clean and his assistants, Angela, Melissa, and Courtney are very helpful and courteous. Dr. Hutton is wonderful: He is professional, compassionate, and kind, everything we could hope for in a doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
HOW ALL DOCTORS SHOULD BE --- After 5 years, it's refreshing how Dr. Hutton continually refines his extraordinary non-surgical care. I love that he explains his diagnosis and remedies in great detail with anatomical diagrams on his smartphone. Orthopedic doctors only provide me surgical solutions, so his musculoskeletal training vastly expands my options. Finally, I never want him to cut any patient's visit short to be on time for me, as I don;t mind waiting for such quality and passion. ---
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Very professional knowledgeable and caring. Listens to patient and advises various treatments that may be prescribed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Didn't feel like he knew what he was doing. He seemed inexperienced. He did not listed to my complaints and he made the wrong diagnosis Prescribed medication that made me sick and I when I called to speak with Dr. I was not able to get a call back. Not sure office gave Dr. message. Do not recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
Competent, caring and compassionate. I had my first knee injection with him as a new patient and felt absolutely no pain - different experience from prior injections. He specializes in pain relief for joints trying to avoid or delay surgery. He reviewed all of my radiologist reports in depth and spent a lot of time w me on each of my first two visits. I am not an easy patient and can be judgmental but found nothing to complain about and can only praise this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Hutton, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Hutton for several years and he is one of the most caring and compassionate docs I've ever encountered. He genuinely listens to you and focuses on your individual needs. You never feel like a number and never ever feel rushed. And of course.....he gets results which is amazing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hutton?

The Arthritis Cntr Palm Beaches

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hutton treats patients.

Palms West Hospital