Dr. Brett Fouss, DO

Dr. Brett Fouss, DO

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Brett Fouss, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

102 S Tejon St Ste 1100

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Learn about Dr. Fouss

Dr. Fouss' Experience

Dr. Fouss' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Fouss does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Fitssimons Amc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Fouss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fouss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fouss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fouss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fouss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fouss to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Fouss' Performance
Colorado Springs, CO |
Did a "bait and switch"; was definitively told by a receptionist in his office &, if memory serves me correctly - BY HIM that he takes insurance. Was additionally toldthey would file the claim for me. Also told he performs genetic testing (to see how well patients do or do not respond to various drugs); guess what? During our visit, Dr. Fouss stated that he can't do the genetic testing; only went to him for genetic testing/insurance purposes. Was extremely abrupt during session; horrible man!
Ft Worth, TX |
This guy is a flat-out joke! If a situation is too complex for him, he jumps ship like it's on fire. Arrogant and rude! HUGE waste of time and money! Look elsewhere...
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I'm a mutual provider in community, and Dr. Fouss' and I shared a mutual patient. Although he called me back initially, I left several messages at his office for return or to refer patients to him, and his secretary was extremely unprofessional, rude,and cut me off three times to answer other phone calls with mere seconds apart. She seemed annoyed I was calling, good thing I'm not a patient or family having a psychiatric emergency. Fouss is super busy, but please train your clerical staff better
When my counselor and I tryed to call from the rehab I was in, Dr. Fouss was impossible to reach and never returned multiple multiple messages and this was obviously a high priority need. Just recently I have been suffering from panic attacks and I put urgent in my message and was told he would call by 8 am. I didn't hear until noon, barely missed the call, called right back and said I urgently needed him. I never heard anything back. I would never Ever recommend Dr Fouss if you like support!
Have you seen Dr. Brett Fouss, DO?
Are you Dr. Fouss?