Dr. Brett Davies, MD

Dr. Brett Davies, MD

Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Brett Davies, MD is an ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

1100 Wilford Hall Loop

San Antonio, TX 78236

Learn about Dr. Davies

See how frequently Dr. Davies performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
high
Chalazion
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Davies's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ophthalmology

Dr. Davies does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Tear Duct Surgery

• Harding University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium (Whmc) Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Davies has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davies has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davies does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davies and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davies' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davies to family and friends
Dr. Davies' Performance
in Deming, NM |
From my first appointment to the completion of my eye procedure, I’ve been pleased with the excellent treatment I’ve received from Dr. Davies and his staff. Each person was friendly, helpful and professional. I felt comfortable from day one and had no apprehensions at all. I had a bit of a wait for my procedure date, about 5 months, and Dr. Davies took time to give me a call, twice, to reassure me that my place in line was in tact. Dr. Davies and his staff receive my highest recommendation.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr.Davies, did excellent job on my eyelid surgery.
in Schertz, Tx |
Dr. Davies was a true professional. Explained everything well and my overall experience was very simple and uneventful. That's a good thing. Great job sir.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Davies kept me informed of every detail of my surgery from first visit, I hope if i ever need eye surgery again him and staff are available. Thanks for taking great care of me.
in New Braunfels, TX |
In a word, the care I received from Dr. Davies was outstanding. In our first pre-op consultation, Dr. Davies completely explained my upcoming procedure displaying complete confidence in his ability to deal with my specific concerns. I am on a blood thinner which puts me at higher risk for bleeding during the procedure. He assured me that he had significant experience and positive outcomes with patients like me, I would recommend Dr. Davies without reservation. You could not do better.
in Converse, TX |
It is very comforting to be under the care of Dr. Brett Davies. His thoroughness in explaining medical conditions so I can understand it, his patience in listening and answering all my questions built my trust in his decisions. Dr. Davies's superb leadership as Chief, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery can be manifested in his knowledgeable and proficient ability in mentoring his subordinates (Residents). I would highly recommend Dr. Brett Davies to my family and friends.
in Jourdanton tx |
Dr Davies is an excellent Dr and surgeon. He was thorough and very patient. Took the time to get to know his civilian patient and listened attentively to her concerns and was able to answer her questions. Very professional. And always had a warm greeting and a smile to put my mother in law at ease. Thank you dr Brett Davies
My surgical experience with Dr. Davies was OUTSTANDING! His professionalism, bedside manner and comprehensive explanation of my procedure left me with no doubts about the quality of service I was scheduled to receive. Post-op, I felt like I hadn't been through a surgical procedure. My wife also noted she couldn't tell I had surgery. Lastly, the greatest factor was the surgery worked. I've had several doctors attempt to fix my tear duct issue and fail. I 1000% recommend Dr. Davies.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Davies, MD?
Are you Dr. Davies?