Dr. Brett Braly, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Braly

The Spine Clinic, Oklahoma City, OK

9800 Broadway Ext Ste 203 Oklahoma City, OK 73114

Dr. Brett Braly, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2008 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic neck surgery, and more.

Dr. Braly accepts

Dr. Braly accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Tricare
USA Managed Care Organization
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Braly's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Braly's Top Procedures and Conditions

Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Braly treats Chronic Neck Pain more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Braly treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Braly treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Braly treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Ankle and Foot Instability or Derangement
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • XLIF® (eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) Procedure

Dr. Brett Braly is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon offering complete care for the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions of the adult and aging spine. A native Oklahoman, Dr. Braly received residency and fellowship train...

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Neck Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

2014
Emory University
2013
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
2008

95.08196721311475%

Dr. Braly?
Dr. Braly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Braly, MD
Last year I was recommended to Dr. Braly by my family doctor. We tried several thing to relieve my low back pain before going forward with surgery in January. I cannot express fully how happy I am with the results. I am able to garden, walk my dog, travel and much more! Life is so much better. His office staff are top notch and his PA’s are very knowledgeable and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Braly by doctors I trust when I needed back surgery. I was apprehensive at first but after my successful laminectomy and fusion of L2 and L3, I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Braly and team. I am now about two months out from the surgery and have very little to no pain at all. I would recommend Dr. Braly to anyone facing spine surgery. He's a very talented doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Amazing Doctor. No pain after surgery and am doing great. I love that he is a Christian and prays for you before surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that needs surgery on their spine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Dr Braly performed my back surgery in April, 2018. I had been in severe pain for a number of years prior. He fused my lower back and inserted rods and screws, which I can honestly say, I was really hesitant about. Additionally, I had some scoliosis, which didn't help matters. Now my chronic pain is gone and I will be forever grateful. I have some minor restrictions, but nothing I didn't expect, such as, bending to the floor to pick up objects and lifting anything too heavy. I can live with that. He is straight forward and very sincerely concerned about your positive outcome. I have recommended him to several of my friends. A tremendous credit to his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
After suffering for five years from four previous spine surgeries by a neurosurgeon, I was referred to Dr. Braly by another orthopedic surgeon. I have never had such thorough testing before surgery as required by Dr. Braly; therefore, going into surgery Dr. Braly knew exactly what the problems were and what needed to be done. What a blessing to be under the care of such a knowledgeable, professional caring doctor! I have a long recovery but Dr. Braly and his staff are keeping me under regular appointments to check my progress. I am so thankful to Dr. Braly and would trust him with my life! I have referred a dear friend to him. God Bless You Dr. Braly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Best doctor ever! I had back surgery 2 weeks ago and I feel great. I am heeling well. He even says a prayer before the surgery!! He is AWESOME!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Dr. Braly was very professional, informative and executed my procedure to perfection His office staff is always very courteous, helpful and efficient Very positive experience and quite satisfied with my results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Dr. Braly did major surgery on me, fusing bone in my spine, which involved revision of a previous surgery (by a different surgeon). Before surgery, I could barely walk, and was in intense pain. Without surgery, paralysis was certain. In my orthopedic history, I have had several surgeries with other surgeons, but none as major as this surgery. Dr. Braly really helped me, and I could tell a difference immediately. The 6-week post-op was brutal, but the result was worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
I want to thank Dr. Braly, Shai PA, and staff for helping me find 'life' again. I'm a 62 yr old female and during March of 2018 began to have neck, shoulder, and arm pain along with severe headaches, which increased dramatically over the next few months. Dr. Braly performed ACDF surgery on C5, C6 and C6, C7 vertebrae in August 2018. I have made tremendous strides since then and now, in March of 2019, I am actively and happily recovering my life. Thank you, Dr. Braly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
I never saw Braly himself, so he may be a peach, but my experience at this office couldn't have been worse. I'm quite used to the practice of sending patients exclusively to PAs, so that didn't bother me going in, but the PA I saw either misdiagnosed me or deliberately withheld information from me. According to Braly's PA, Shay, I have one bulging disc, and the pain I'm experiencing higher in my back "may be from my muscles compensating" but otherwise we just don't know. According to the breakdo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Dr. Braly is a superb physician; he addresses all dimensions of care, including that of spirituality. Sharing his faith openly and with authenticity, Dr. Braly invites his patients to trust him as an instrument of God's good works and in doing so, engenders immediate confidence. His focus on and respect for family is appreciated beyond measure. Teacher, healer, good man....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
After 4 previous back surgeries, Dr. Braly preformed my 5th surgery 1 year ago this month. I have nothing negative to say about my previous surgeons but will say that Dr. Braly was the best surgeon to ever treat me. From beginning to end, I was treated with such kindness by his staff, nurses and all involved with my care. I feel truly blessed to have had not only an excellent surgeon but also such a kind, spiritual doctor give me my pain free life back. Thank you Dr. Braly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Dr. Braley repaired a problem with my lower back completely alleviating the pain I was experiencing. If you need back surgery I highly recommend Dr. Brett Braley.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Shai and Dr. Braly were wonderful in diagnosing and fixing my herniated lower disc. After months of conservative treatment and agony (and not wanting surgery) I had instant relief following the surgery and am so grateful to have my life back! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Did a wonderful job on my lower back nearly a year ago and have had no pain since. I would recommend this very good surgeon anddoctor to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
When I first visited Dr. Brett Braly, I was in so much pain in my lower back and right leg that I could hardly walk. He and his staff treated me like family, not just a patient. After he determined what was my causing pain, I had surgery within the week at the north side Community Hospital. I can honestly say that am I am no longer in any pain what so ever. This doctor, his staff and Community Hospital were incredible. I would highly recommend him. Thank you, Shauna Berryman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
I sincerely believe that Doctor Braly has been touched by the hand of God. I literally crawled into his office with spinal issues that was debilitating and extremely mentally depressing. I am now and "since surgery" feeling 30 years younger, walking normally and feeling as though the world is mine. Thank you God for this wonderful Doctor. I tell everyone I see with any type of spine issues to go see Doc Braly. Thank you Doctor and thank you to each of your wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
Dr. Braly and his staff are the MOST professional and efficient staff!! If you have back issues of any kind -he is the one to see. His honesty and willingness to listen to his patients is most certainly a quality that many in the medical profession lack. Our son had back surgery as a last resort and Dr. Braly and his staff were very patient and informative in assisting him to make the decision. His Hospital experience was phenomenal. I will MOST certainly recommend Dr. Braly !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
I just received my 2nd surgery from Dr. Braly. I want to encourage anyone looking for an amazing surgeon, look no further.... Dr Braly is the one. From the moment I met him I was immediately at ease. It took a little more time and consultations to agree and move forward with my spinal fusion. Not quite 2 weeks out yet but I can say.. I am glad I did it. Pleased by the professionalism of his office and the other surgeons that assisted with my surgery. Don't let fear hold you back. Go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Braly, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Braly and his staff. I don't know why I waited so long to have surgery. For years I had been dealing with a disk protrusion that caused pain down my right leg in to my foot when standing or walking. Dr. Braly performed a L5-S1 discectomy & laminectomy on a Thursday. I felt really good by Saturday with no pain in my leg and was out running errands by Wednesday. He and his staff are very attentive to your needs and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Braly
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Braly?