Dr. Brett Bolton, DO

Family MedicineMaleAge 51

Dr. Brett Bolton, DO is a Family Medicine Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bolton to book an appointment.

Dr. Bolton

B Bolton DO

2715 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 200 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Bolton with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at Broward Health.

Make an appointment at Broward Health today at (954) 645-2758.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Broward Health.

Dr. Bolton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bolton

Dr. Bolton

DR Bolton was fantastic and his staff. He explained everything thoroughly and changed my life. Im 6 and half months into the transplant and having fantastic results! Thank you Dr Bolton forgoing and doing extra for me.
Will Tipton – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
Dr Bolton is a very professional hair restoration surgeon. His enthusiasm towards my hair transplant surgery was very reassuring. Knowing Dr Bolton has performed for over 20+years in producing successful hair transplant surgeries was very helpful in relaxing and being confident in my own decision in having my hair restoration being done by Dr Bolton. I believe Dr Bolton is a master of his profession and I would highly recommend Dr Bolton and his staff to anyone seeking hair restoration.
Charlottesville , VA – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I had the Maxharvest Plus surgery late October of 2019. From the moment I came to see Dr Bolton, traveling from California, I was greeted with very professional and friendly staff who are extremely accommodating. Since Dr Bolton elects one surgery per day only, I felt a sense of belonging, focus and attention. That day was ”my day” and the experience overall felt very relaxing and stress free after a comprehensive evaluation from the doctor and his honest approach to managing expectations and treatment options. Once put on an operating chair, and given local anesthesia, I found the experience completely pain free to the point that once seated within 30 minutes I fell asleep only to wake up at the end of the procedure three hours later. It truly felt like a spa experience. The facility is pristine clean as well. The post op instructions were clear and plenty of support has been given by Business Manager Josh, Dr Bolton and the medical staff. Great follow up, awaiting results.
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I had a transplant with Dr bolton going to be a year this month of November 23, and my results where great after only 8 months and now going on a year my results came out to be awesome Great Dr and staff. Going for a second procedure and my last one on December 30. Can't wait to see my final results after this last procedure with Dr bolton I would highly recommend not only did I got a great result but can't beat the price very affordable.
Will – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I had previously had three hair transplants about 20 years ago. I wanted to get another one but no doctor would touch me due to the fact that I’d already had three and the scarring was too bad. Not only did Dr. Bolton do a fourth one for me but I just had my fifth, which should take care of all my hair loss. If it were not for these transplants, I would not have a hair on my head! He thinks out-of-the-box, and that’s what makes anyone stand out in any business. Highly recommended.
FL – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
After a bad experience with a former doctor, I trusted Dr. Bolton to come though for me for his Max Harvest great result. However, later that did not happen. What bothers me the most is how bad my front hairline looks now post hair transplant. Before I could part my hair and make it look full in the front but now I have patches of missing hair. I can no longer part my hair because of the botch job I got. This was my last time trusting a doctor with deforming my head with scarring and less hair.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
One year later I'm very wow I an happy with my results. Dr.Bolton and Josh were very professional and helpful during the whole process I highly recommend GreatHairTransplants! Thank you...
Alexis Fuentes – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I had the MaxHarvest Plus procedure with Dr.Bolton. A few years ago I got micro pigmentation tattoo on my scalp and didn't feel it was worth the cost or effort. I'm happy with the results so far and look forward to more growth and hairs coming in :)
Nick Alberto – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I have had a great experience. I got my procedure done a year ago, and I see such a difference..thicker hair, more density..more confidence within myself. I am very happy. I definitely recommend Doctor Bolton.
Ron Zuckerman – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I am very pleased with the procedure that Dr.Bolton performed on me in January 2014. The results gave me the shape and frame I was looking for. The staff is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Brett Bolton and the GreatHairTransplant staff.
Dennis H – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I'm almost kind of class 6 or class 7 bald. Because of this I couldn't do any social life or even sometime hate to take my own photo. But after my research, I have chosen Dr.Bolton to do my hair transplant. Dr.Bolton is very kind and excellent in his work. Dr.Bolton filled my whole head in one procedure. Josh and all the staffs are very nice and kind. If you are looking for hair transplant. I highly recommend Dr. Brett Bolton. Can't wait to see my results. I will post my before and after picture
Dan Lipsky – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
Very personable and professional. My discussion with Dr. Brett Bolton was both friendly and informative and through my research and experience believe him to be the best in his field. His staff was also very professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a hair transplant!
Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bolton?