Dr. Brett Bolton, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Bolton

B Bolton DO

2715 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 200 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Dr. Brett Bolton, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Bolton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bolton

Dr. Bolton?
Dr. Bolton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Bolton, DO
I had previously had three hair transplants about 20 years ago. I wanted to get another one but no doctor would touch me due to the fact that I’d already had three and the scarring was too bad. Not only did Dr. Bolton do a fourth one for me but I just had my fifth, which should take care of all my hair loss. If it were not for these transplants, I would not have a hair on my head! He thinks out-of-the-box, and that’s what makes anyone stand out in any business. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
After a bad experience with a former doctor, I trusted Dr. Bolton to come though for me for his Max Harvest great result. However, later that did not happen. What bothers me the most is how bad my front hairline looks now post hair transplant. Before I could part my hair and make it look full in the front but now I have patches of missing hair. I can no longer part my hair because of the botch job I got. This was my last time trusting a doctor with deforming my head with scarring and less hair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
One year later I'm very wow I an happy with my results. Dr.Bolton and Josh were very professional and helpful during the whole process I highly recommend GreatHairTransplants! Thank you...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I had the MaxHarvest Plus procedure with Dr.Bolton. A few years ago I got micro pigmentation tattoo on my scalp and didn't feel it was worth the cost or effort. I'm happy with the results so far and look forward to more growth and hairs coming in :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I have had a great experience. I got my procedure done a year ago, and I see such a difference..thicker hair, more density..more confidence within myself. I am very happy. I definitely recommend Doctor Bolton.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I am very pleased with the procedure that Dr.Bolton performed on me in January 2014. The results gave me the shape and frame I was looking for. The staff is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Brett Bolton and the GreatHairTransplant staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
I'm almost kind of class 6 or class 7 bald. Because of this I couldn't do any social life or even sometime hate to take my own photo. But after my research, I have chosen Dr.Bolton to do my hair transplant. Dr.Bolton is very kind and excellent in his work. Dr.Bolton filled my whole head in one procedure. Josh and all the staffs are very nice and kind. If you are looking for hair transplant. I highly recommend Dr. Brett Bolton. Can't wait to see my results. I will post my before and after picture
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?
Very personable and professional. My discussion with Dr. Brett Bolton was both friendly and informative and through my research and experience believe him to be the best in his field. His staff was also very professional and friendly and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a hair transplant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bolton, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bolton?

Dr. Bolton accepts

3 disciplinary actions Found
  • Non-Disciplinary Action (2/1/2017)View details
  • Physical or Mental Condition (11/4/2016)View details
  • Multiple Categories (11/25/2014)View details
1 board action Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (3/9/2018)View details
No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bolton treats your condition or procedure