Dr. Brett Blaser, DO

Dr. Brett Blaser, DO

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Brett Blaser, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Farmington, UT. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Blaser is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Blaser

Dr. Blaser's Experience

Dr. Blaser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• MIDWESTERN UNIV AZ COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center

Dr. Blaser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blaser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blaser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lakeview Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Blaser is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Blaser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blaser to family and friends
Dr. Blaser's Performance
in Farmington, Utah |
Great doctor in every way...
Centerville, UT |
Dr. Blaser listens carefully to my concerns, answers questions clearly and completely in a way I understand, and has helped me significantly improve my overall health. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends!
Centerville, UT |
We have been so pleased with Dr Blaser and his professional staff. We were referred to him by my eye doctor last year. He is understanding of our concerns and spends the time with us to answer our questions. He has actually been a lifesaver as my husband was taking a medication that he needed to stop.. At our age is hard to change doctors just on a whim, but when my doctor retired I was frantic to find someone qualified to take care of us. Dr Blaser is just that doctor.
in Centerville, UT |
He's really only my second doc in adult years and I really like him and appreciate his manner, knowledge, and care. He remembers me and the issues we work on, providing options and alternatives. Doesn't mind answering my questions from Google searches and the like. I have recommended him to family and friends both.
Utah |
I highly recommend Dr. Brett Blaser. He is well-educated, and can explain medical issues clearly. He takes a personal interest in my health. I trust that he will only give me those medications that I really need. I have been successful in improving my eating habits and losing excess pounds, thanks to his challenge and encouragement. He has a good bed-side manner.
in Bountiful, UT |
Friendly, helpful, kind. Great doctor.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Clinton, Utah |
Dr. Blaser is an excellent doctor who shows a real interest and concern about my medical situations. He never seems to be in a hurry. He takes his time and listens to all of my concerns. He will not hesitate to order testing that will benefit me. He has also helped me begin achieving my weight loss goal. I will continue to visit Dr. Blaser for all my medical needs. I highly recommend him.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Farmington, UT |
I recently saw Dr. Blaser for weight loss in regards to reversing my type 2 diabetes. He is the first doctor to give me hope that I can reverse this, and has given me specific instructions on how to do it. Thank You!
Bountiful, Utah |
I have been seeing Dr. Brett Blaser for the last year and am very happy with him as my doctor. He has helped restore my health through thoughtful review, medical counseling, preventative measures and follow-up. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Blaser listens to what I have to say, and responds to all of my questions, and he is clear in his explanations, He helps my understand how my medical condition is affecting me physically and emotionally. I would not hesitate to refer my family and/or friends to him.
in Bountiful, UT |
I have been visiting Dr. Blaser for the past year for my needs and my daughters needs. He is an excellent doctor who really shows care and concern. He isn't rushed, he takes his time when he visits with you and listens to you. I will continue to visit Dr. Blaser for all my medical needs.
in Ogden, UT |
I highly recommend Dr. Blaser. He is very kind and one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever had. I am a bit older now so changing doctors is harder that it was when I was younger. Dr. Blaser made me feel very welcome and comfortable and he has helped me a great deal.
in Farmington, ut |
Dr. Blaser demonstrates a desire to help. He listens and asks the right questions.
in FARMINGTON |
Dr spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions and was very patient
Salt Lake City, UT |
I am pleasantly surprised at the results I have achieved in such a few short days. I highly recommend dr Blaser if you are interested in wellness care. You will be successful if you follow his plan..
in Farmington UT |
Dr Blaser is a great Dr. He listens and addresses the issues I bring to his attention. I appreciate the speed at which he sees you and how he schedules there are not long wait periods. I will and have recommended family and friends to this office and Dr.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was in the market for a new doctor. Dr Blazer was attentive, listened to my concerns and gave me options for my health care. His bed side manner conveyed a feeling of both trust and caring.
salt lake city, ut |
Dr. Blaser is very efficient and knowledgeable, answers all my questions, and refers me to other providers as necessary.
Layton, ut |
Dr. Blaser is attentive as he listens and answers questions and spends as much time as necessary during my visits. Highly recommend.
in Bountiful |
Dr. Blaser has been my doctor for about a year now. Prior to that I hadn't seen a doctor for about eight years so I had a lot of tests and procedures to catch up on. He took the time to help me through all of my medical conditions and concerns. His scheduling system, reminders, follow up information and on line tracking system is amazing. I highly recommend him as he is about as good as they get!
in Syracuse Utah |
Best family doctor around!! Takes his time with patients Listens to all concerns. Wait times no too bad. Easy to schedule appointments. Recommend him to all friends and family.
Centerville, UT |
I have visited Dr. Blaser office several times for different medical reasons and every visit has been a pleasant experience. He's attentive and really cares about your medical issues. For as long as he takes my insurance I will continue to see Dr. Blaser.
in Farmington UT |
Friendly and concerned. First visit with him - felt comfortable.
in North Salt Lake, UT |
Listens carefully and very responsive to my medical needs. I really like his patient personal consideration.
My experience with the dr. Himself was fine. The office and the nurse not so much. We were there for an hour and a half for something very simple. (My husband was seen in 20 minutes for the exact same thing at a different location). The nurse didn't seem to know what she was doing. They are making me take my samples to the lab myself but gave no instructions on what lab to take them to. Overall I would definitely not recommend this clinic. Maybe in several years when they know what they're doing
Have you seen Dr. Brett Blaser, DO?

Visit Dr. Blaser