Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Bret Beavers, MD
Dr. Bret Beavers, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Beavers is affiliated with Usmd Hospital at Fort Worth, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.

The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute

2901 Acme Brick Plz

Fort Worth, TX 76109

(817) 529-1900

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Beavers

Regardless of the condition, Dr. Beavers and the team at the Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute pride themselves in giving patients the best treatment experience. We aim to treat all patients with compassion and respect throughout all stages of the healing process. With an understanding that every patient need is different, Dr Beavers implements a tailored approach for each of his patients. Whether you are a professional athlete, weekend warrior, or simply desire to return to an active and pain free lifestyle, Dr. Beavers with help you understand the problem, present you with a treatment plan, and help you make a decision based on your specific needs.

Dr. Beavers' Experience

Dr. Beavers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Beavers does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Hip Sprain
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Injuries
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• John Peter Smith Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Steadman Hawkins Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Beavers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beavers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beavers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beavers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beavers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beavers to family and friends
Dr. Beavers Says:

Thank you for your feedback that will be shared with other patients.  This information is very valuable to improve patient's experiences in my practice.  Please feel free to contact my office if you have a concern

Dr. Beavers' Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
I received excellent care from Dr Beavers and staff. I've recommended him to family and friends.
in San Marcos, TX |
Dr. Beavers is a true professional. You can truly tell that he cares for his patients and he has a conservative, researched-based approach to each case. He performed an extremely complicated shoulder surgery on one of my closest friends and the outcome was great. She was truly impressed with his skill and precision along with a great bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Beavers to anyone looking for a truly gifted surgeon.
in Ft Worth, TX |
i had a massive rotor cuff rip 2 muscles ripped from cuff and bicep rip as well. Doc Beavers counseled me and surgery was Feb 3 and now July 22 and full use of my arm. still doing strength training but all is working as intended thanks you to the doc and Staff
Granbury, TX |
Dr Beavers is a very accomplished surgeon that took a very strategic (and individually unique) approach to my recovery. He takes whatever time is necessary to discuss your procedure/recovery, so do not be surprised that you will have to wait for your appointment. This is NOT because he doesn't care . . . it is just the opposite . . . so be a "patient-patient". I am convinced that Dr Beaver's strategy shortened my recovery by "months". (simple research confirms this).
Aledo, TX |
Dr. Beavers is very personable, develops an easy rapport and takes the time to explain the problem, lay out a treatment plan and answer questions. I felt very confident having him as my surgeon and would not hesitate to recommend him. His office staff are very organized and friendly. Brenda is the bomb!
Athens, TX |
Dr. Beavers was recommended by another orthopod to perform my hip labral repair. For the first time in almost two years, I am pain free. He and his staff were thorough, helpful, and responsive to my needs. He did not rush me to surgery, but tried another option first.
in Benbrook, TX |
This doctor takes time to listen to you and explain things in detail and answers all of your questions. His assistant Brenda is great.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Beavers was very thorough. The staff at OSMI was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Beavers to all of my friends.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I came to see Dr. Beavers about a knee I was having problems with. I had tried everything to fix it with the exception of injections and surgery. He went over the MRI with me in detail and explained how scoping my knee would allow him to get to the exact area I was having the pain so he could remove the cyst. I am just over 5 weeks post-op now and the pain and grinding I had is completely gone. He is easy to talk to and the staff in his office are all very pleasant as well. Highly recommended!
in Crowley, TX |
Dr. Beavers took the time with me from the very beginning explaining my options and what he recommended based on my age and active lifestyle. I as so many say didn't feel like a number but that Dr. Beavers cared about my injury and what my total recovery would be like.
in Benbrook, Tx |
Dr. Beavers repaired my broken humerus. He is an excellent surgeon who truly cares about his patients. He spends time explaining the healing process and listening to and answering questions the patient may have. I would recommend him to anyone needing a quality Orthopedic doctor!
in Bedford, TX |
Doctor beavers is a great doctor I had dropped a weight on my big toe bone was in joint line and went in for surgery was in and out in 2hours couple screws and was a descent price also Id recommend doctor beavers to any one I'll be using him as my doctor from here on out thanks again Doctor beavers and your staff so professional and he's got a calming affect in the way he goes about it ????????
in Willow Park |
Dr. Beaver & his Nurse (Brenda) are Excellent !!!! ***** Stars All The Way ***** The Office is Very Clean& Organized.. The front desk Ladies are Very Kind. The Doctor knows what he is doing !!! No surgery but, Rehab. was my way of healing All My PAIN... 30 years of pain is now gone from Injections & Rehab. Thank- You Much & God Bless
in Ft Worth, TX |
He fixed my shoulder and the staff put me thru several rounds of PT with Ashlee to get me back into working order. Full range and very little pain. Outstanding job! Thanks to each and everyone of his team.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Beavers is a great doctor. I have seen him 2x and appreciate that he listens, treated me like a person, provides options without pressuring, and is honest. In my situation, he could have done the surgery, but was honest in his abilities and inexperience in doing the particular surgery I needed. Instead, he referred me to a doctor whom he felt would do a better job. I have complete respect for this man for his honesty and integrity. He also has short waits and nice staff. I highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Bret Beavers, MD?
Are you Dr. Beavers?