Dr. Brentley Buchele, MD

Dr. Brentley Buchele, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Dr. Brentley Buchele, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Kalispell, MT and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky in 1980 and specializes in cosmetic dermatology and cosmetic surgery.Read his story

40 Four Mile Dr Ste 5

Kalispell, MT 59901

• American Republic
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Buchele

See how frequently Dr. Buchele performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Leg and Foot Ulcers
Ulcer
Bedsores

Dr. Buchele's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Buchele's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Buchele "I am Brentley A. Buchele MD, MBA. Most folks call me Dr B. I like that. "Bu-Hee-Lee" is a mouthful. I am a Plastic Surgeon. I'd like the opportunity to be your plastic surgeon. Breast Augmentation Montana. I am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have been since 1989. I am proud to be Board certified. I think it is important. While I was at the Ohio State University in a teaching role, I had the privilege of giving the oral certification exam for the Board for several years.I am a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation, the national organizations dedicated to practice management and ongoing plastic surgery education. I am proud that HeathCenter Northwest Hospital has selected me to be it's Medical Director for Surgical Services, and equally proud that Kalispell Regional Medical Center has made me the Medical Director of it's Wound, Ostomy, and Hyperbaric Medicine Center. How did I end up in Montana from my job in Ohio? While on a vacation in the Caribbean in 2002 we met and were befriended by a couple from Whitefish, and we came to visit them that spring. Subsequent visits and discussions with physicians and the Kalispell Medical Center administration led to my wife Diane and me giving up our 18 year careers at the Ohio State University Medical Center and opening Buchele Plastic Surgery in April 2006."

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • So Ill U
  • University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Dr. Buchele has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buchele does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buchele and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buchele's Reviews