Dr. Brent Wakefield, MD

Dr. Brent Wakefield, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Jenks Family Physicians 615 E Main St, Jenks, OK 74037 Get Directions

Dr. Wakefield specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Jenks, OK. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wakefield? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wakefield's Experience

See how Dr. Wakefield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wakefield

Dr. Wakefield accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wakefield has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wakefield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wakefield to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Wakefield's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
I have been seeing Dr Wakefield for a few years now. I have found all the personnel to take active interest in my ongoing conditions and any new thing that crops up. Dr Wakefield and PA's have also investigated a few things that I had questions about from previous tests performed before I was their patient until a definitive answer was found. My last physician actually had the nerve to tell me to "look it up on the internet" when I questioned him about a problem. Wakefield is fantastic!
in Houston, TX |
He treated me like a second class citizen when I was searching for a primary care doctor thank you for making me aware that all doctors do not use their code of ethics
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Wakefield is thorough and knowledgeable
in Sapulpa, OK |
I have been going here since I was a baby. They always take care of me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Wakefield was great. I felt listened to, and my treatment was proactive. IF YOU CAN SURVIVE/TOLERATE THE RUDE AND LAZY FRONT OFFICE, you will have a good experience with the doctor. Unfortunately the office has too much to do with our medical care than I like anywhere you go.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a new patient of Dr. Wakefield. I was expecting to see him upon the initial visit to establish him as a PCP for my 3 year old son and myself. He was on vacation so his PA saw us. I have a very long standing & documented condition that requires a medication to treat. it is often abused by other people, he won't write for it without seeing me in person but will not fit me into his schedule. The medication I take should be stopped cold turkey, but I'll have been out of it for a month at least.
in Tulsa Oklahoma |
I had to wait over an hour past my appointment time to see the P.A. then I have been waiting over three weeks for them to get the referral for my son's occupational therapy. Do not got to this clinic they have not gotten their stuff together yet.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Wakefield, MD?
Are you Dr. Wakefield?

Compare Dr. Wakefield

Dr. Wakefield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Wakefield has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wakefield's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Wakefield does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wakefield and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2002

University Ok

Completed in 2005

Dr. Wakefield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wakefield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wakefield does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wakefield and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.