Dr. Brent Taylor, MD

Dr. Brent Taylor, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Brent Taylor, MD is a dermatologist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med in 2009 and specializes in dermatology, mohs micrographic surgery, and more.Read his story

3180 N Point Pkwy Ste 420

Alpharetta, GA 30005

• Ambetter
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Taylor

See how frequently Dr. Taylor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer
Mohs Surgery

Dr. Taylor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Taylor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "Dr. Brent Taylor grew up in Atlanta where he attended Marist School and was valedictorian. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in three years from Harvard College with a Bachelor of Arts in Biochemical Sciences. He attended Vanderbilt School of Medicine on a full, merit-based scholarship where he received his Doctorate of Medicine in 2009. He completed his Dermatology residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in 2013. He completed an ACGME-accredited fellowship in Mohs surgery and procedural dermatology and Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California. He completed his Mohs surgery training in June of 2014 and has since worked and assisted practices in Georgia, South Carolina and Florida."

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "We are a comprehensive dermatology practice dedicated to providing the highest level of expertise in medical and cosmetic dermatology, skin cancer treatments and venous disease. Our mission is to provide our community with exceptional patient care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.

We are committed to helping our patients achieve total skin health and to treating patients like family. This means: listening to your concerns, fully answering your questions, and offering customized care for your specific needs. We strive to deliver not just better healthcare, but a better healthcare experience. Providing excellent, personalized care."

• Dermatology

• Sclerotherapy of Varicose Veins of Legs
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Harvard
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Scripps Clin & Rsch Found/Green Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends

Dr. Taylor's Performance

Dr. Taylor Says:
"

Thank you so much for providing feedback that may be useful to other visitors of this site. If you have feedback requiring attention, please consider contacting Dr. Taylor's office directly. Our practice welcomes constructive criticism and wants to make sure that we learn from your experience.

"

He is the best doctor I visited that’s why I rate him 5 he prescribed the right medicine for my face ears and neck due to severe side effect of prednisone that the medical practitioner from Spring Texas prescribed last March from simple eye allergy it turn out to be worse ; it took me almost two...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had my first visit with Dr. Taylor yesterday and it was a very pleasant experience with him and his staff. They took me on time, Dr. Taylor gave me all the time I needed, answered my questions and offered some very useful advice. He was in no rush to get our apt. completed, a refreshing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
An honest, intelligent and very kind physician. His post Mohs results are excellent! He spends quality time with his patients, never seems rushed or frazzled and genuinely cares for his patients. I cannot recommend him more!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Taylor is wonderful. He really spent great time with me: explaining my family history with melanoma effects on my personal risk. He performed a very thorough skin exam, helped me navigate the world of skin care to help my melasma and seemed very genuine. I appreciate not being rushed out of the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
The office is clean & inviting. Front desk personnel was friendly and knowledgeable. I was seen at my appointment time also. The back office staff was professional yet put me very much at ease. Dr. Taylor was superb!! He was knowledgeable & professional. He explained so that I understood & told me...more
Are you Dr. Taylor?