Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO

Sleep MedicineMaleAge 53

Sleep Medicine

Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Plano, TX and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University medical school in 2001. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO

Sleep Medicine Associates Of TX

1700 Coit Rd Ste 110 Plano, TX 75075 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sleep Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Stevenson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stevenson's conditions and procedures:

• Sleep Study

Dr. Stevenson accepts

Dr. Stevenson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

Dr. Stevenson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stevenson

4.3

Dr. Stevenson

Dr. Stevenson is a compassionate and understanding professional. He operates at the finest level of detail and helped me navigate through some thorny decisions. As for the office staff, they have improved in their responsiveness in recent months.
Steve – Jan 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
Very disgusted with the lack of empathy and timeliness of the entire office. As a RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) patient, being able to obtain and take medicine on a daily basis is very important and allows me to at least have a chance at getting some rest. I was treated as a Zoom number, they took two weeks to fill a prescription, and left me without medicine after repeated calls for a refill. They really don't understand the feeling and psychological impact of RLS. After several days and finally receiving a return phone call, they had nothing but excuses and false information. I hope they had a nice Thanksgiving because I sure didn't!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Don't Go Anywhere near this office! – Dec 11, 2021
IT HAS BEEN GREAT WORKING WITH DR. STEVENSON
MELVIN ROGERS – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
I do not recommend anyone attempt to make an appointment with Dr. Stevenson because such a patient will likely be seen by his nurse practitioner instead, who will not follow-up or monitor care beyond an initial consultation. When I made several attempts to communicate with Dr. Stevenson through his office staff, no phone calls were returned. Considering all the paperwork that had to be processed to achieve a referral to Dr. Stevenson, I was profoundly disappointed that nothing good came from it.
Brooke – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
Great Doctor. He is very personable, knowledgeable and professional all the while maintaining a great "bedside" manner. He gives the impression of humble assurance. He listens well. Highly recommend Dr. Stevenson.
Joel Gardner – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
I had used Dr. Stevenson for my first Sleep Study. When I needed a new CPaP I came back to Dr. Stevenson since my first experience was so good. I highly recommend Dr. Stevenson and his entire staff.
PKeenan – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
I had been seeing Dr. Stevenson since 2008 for Restless Legs Syndrome. In the spring he sent me home with a device to see if I had sleep apnea. The device malfunctioned. I told him about this. He told me that I had sleep apnea and needed to buy a cpap machine. I repeatedly asked him to order a sleep study in their sleep lab. The last time I had a sleep study done in their sleep lab was several years ago and it did not indicate that I had sleep apnea. Dr. Stevenson refused to order the sleep study. Instead he sent me a certified letter dismissing me as his patient and only gave me 30 days to find another doctor and said that after that he would no longer approve medication refills. I did some research online and found that those are heavily sedating medications and for the last several years have asked him to prescribe less sedating medications. He always refused. My new doctor just evaluated the results of the sleep study he ordered for me and I do not have sleep apnea.
Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
Dr. Stevenson is one of the most competent doctors I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and really has my best interests in mind. Too often these days, patients will go see a doctor having already diagnosed themselves and just want someone to give them what they are asking for. Not me!! Dr. Stevenson has the proper education to diagnose and treat sleep disorders very well. I trust his judgement and believe that if you go to him with a problem, you should trust his treatment plan!
Happy Patient in Anna – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
Greet experience. He listens and makes solid medical recommendations. He considers treatments beyond just meds.
May 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
Doctor Stevenson was by far one of the worst doctors I've ever been to. He will not listen to what you have to say and will not treat the symptoms you have. He will go on a power trip describing how he is a board certified sleep doctor, but yet the treatment you receive will not work. Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?
I first went to Dr. Stevenson about 5 years ago and had a sleep study. It was easy and straight forward. The staff were always friendly and helpful. They seemed very proficient in their work. I was pleased with the whole process and the results with my CPAP. I recently returned for a checkup, and again, Dr. Stevenson , his staff, and the CPAP techs were very friendly and helpful. They offered me the options of different machines and nasal pillows/mask. Great experience!
Allen, TX – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Stevenson, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Stevenson?