Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Brent Stephens, MD
Dr. Brent Stephens, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center, Cape Canaveral Hospital and Viera Hospital.

8725 N Wickham Rd Ste 301

Melbourne, FL 32940

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Stephens

Dr. Stephens' Experience

Dr. Stephens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Fracture Care
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Stephens does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Shoulder

• Howard University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Florida Orthopaedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Stephens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stephens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stephens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stephens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stephens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stephens to family and friends
Dr. Stephens' Performance
in Viera fla |
Dr Stephens is proffesial and an excellent way with his patients. I was given the problem why I had pain and gave what I had to do. Dr Stephens made me feel very Comfortable during my visit. Congratulations having Dr Stephens part of a quality group.
in Mims, FL . 32754 |
Dr. Stephens was very kind and informative during the pre-operative and post-operative period. I could ask him any questions, which were heartily answered. He was very open about the process before me of pain management as well as patience required during rehabilitation phase. Heather was also an excellent Person during the whole process; Being kind and patient. Thank You Again for Your Kindness and Excellent Abilities
in Melbourne |
Dr. Stephens has great patient rapport. He explains everything clearly in language I could understand, no medical mumbo-jumbo. He was attentitive and gave treatment option with expected results. His staff was also very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend him to friends having a similar issue.
in Melbourne, FL |
I had failed Shoulder Replacement that needed to be removed and replaced with Reverse Shoulder Implant.. Another Orthopedic Surgeon informed me the surgery was very High Risk and I would have to live with pain and loss of range of motion. He suggested going to Pain Management. 2nd Opinion: Appointment was made with Dr. Stephens. That's when HOPE was restored. Surgery was one year ago and he was involved the whole time. I am pain free and have 80% function. .AWESOME skills and bedside manner.
in Cocoa, Florida |
After 45 years of an extremely active life style including competitive running & cycling, weight lifting, wood cutting and boat building, all activities stopped with my progressive shoulder issues. For over a year, my arm stayed tight to my side and I would scream in pain with the slightest movement outside the side tuck position. Dr. Stephens literally gave me my life back with a reverse shoulder replacement. Post-op now 6 months, I am back swimming and enjoying life. Thank you so much!
in Melbourne, FL |
very personal ,professional,and spoke on a level we were able understand GREAT DR
in cocoa Fl. |
This doctor is one of the best doctors i have ever experienced. I have too many major surgeries in my life time and know well when I'm with a great doctor. He will explain everything that he"s going to do and make sure that you fully understand. My shoulder movement is better than its been in years. My recovery went faster than we both expected. I"m back to normal in six months. Actually I recovered in about three. You can't find a better doctor. He just knows what he's doing..
in Rockledge, FL |
Dr. Stephens is a very kind, compassionate individual. I am so impressed with his listening to me, answering my questions, encouraging me and his caring attitude. He operated on my shoulder, and explained everything to me about the surgery. He is indeed an outstanding physician.
in Palm Bay, FL |
My experience with Dr. Stephens was better than expected. I was pleased with the surgery and his rehab plan that worked so well. In fact I loved everything about him.
in Melbourne, FL |
The best experience ever with a surgeon. Dr. Stephens and his staff are very professional . I have never had a Dr. Explain a procedure like he did.
in Viera, Fl. |
Dr. Stephens is a true professional. As well as being highly skilled in orthopedics, he is very empathetic & compassionate. Having been a RN for 55 years, I can honestly say he Is one of the "best" physicians I've had the privilege of being his surgical patient.
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr. Stevens did a total shoulder replacement on my right shoulder. He not only did a great job but took the time to insure I understood everything that he did was going to do and what I could expect afterwards. If more Doctors would take the time to explain things as he does The medical profession would be the best in the world. I refer to Doctor Stevens as "THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN HANDS". Personally I count him among the best I have ever seen.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Stevens did an excellent job in repairing my severely fractured right arm and shoulder. I would strongly recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.
in cocoa.fl |
What a great Doctor. I had reverse shoulder replacement 7 weeks ago can't believe how well I'm doing. Had a little pain at first but nothing compared to before surgery. I tell everyone what a great Doctor.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr.Stephens is one of the best doctor I ever know. Thank you Dr.Stephens for everything you did to me.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Majority of people that found out I was getting total shoulder replacement told me that it was going to be extremely painful...including Dr. Stephens. I have had virtually no pain after 9 days. I attribute this to surgical technique as practiced by Dr. Stephens. He explained everything that was going to happen post-op. He has great bedside manner. A truly great physician/surgeon. I would recommend him to all.
in Melbourne, FL |
Doctor Brent Stephens: Outstanding doctor! Offers alternatives before any type of surgery...sees the big picture of the issue. Tells it like is and what it may be in the future. Very professional and reassuring. The staff: He is supported by an equally outstanding staff from the moment one walks into the facility. Competent and reflects an organizational culture that focuses on the patient.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Stephens was a second opinion for me, and I'm so glad he was because he took the time to find a serious health problem another doctor ignored. Dr. Stephens follows his instincts and not just his training when it comes to diagnoses, making him a much better healthcare provider. I highly recommend him.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Stephens is very thorough. He listens to what I have to say. He spoke to me on my level of understanding. I felt safe and confident in his ability to correct my rotator cuff. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Stephens is very professional, was very relaxed with him, He explained everything in detail. Would recommend Dr Stephens in a heartbeat!!!! His office staff was excellent also!!!!
Sanford, FL |
An awesome, professional, kind,knowledgeable Doctor who listens and cares. Excellent Surgeon! His techniques are advanced and progressive, yet he is conservative when it comes to doing surgery. He believes in the least invasive method if possible. Impressed when he didn't rely on report of my previous Doc, wanted the MRI disk to see himself. Explained treatment options. 2years of pain-he fixed my elbow in office and did least invasive rotator repair instead of full RC surgery. Great follow up!
in Melbourne, FL |
Thank you Dr.Stephens for repairing my shoulder. I'm so glad that Even though the MRI didn't show much you took time to listen to my pain complaints and you found and repaired that big tear that the MRI did not pick up. Forever Grateful.
in Rockledge, FL |
Dr. Stephens replaced my shoulder. I highly recommend him. On my first visit he explained in laymans terms and by using models what takes place during and after surgery. He went over my MRI and Xrays explaining the condition of my shoulder. This was very helpful. He is very thoughtful and responsive to all questions. I feel extremely comfortable with him and am so very happy I found him.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Stephens, MD?
Are you Dr. Stephens?