Dr. Brent Smith, MD

Dr. Brent Smith, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Brent Smith, MD is a facial plastic surgery specialist in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in facial plastic surgery.

5161 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 350

Centennial, CO 80122

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's Experience

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "I believe true beauty comes from within. I recognize, however, that there are times when our perception of our physical appearance does not match the inner image we have of ourselves. My goal is to help you bring harmony to both your inner and outer images. Cosmetic surgery provides the opportunity to bring the physical image in sync with your inner image."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care (6/15/2017)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Colorado

Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Facial Plastic Surgery Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

• Excellence in Patient Satisfaction, 1/1/2011

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends

Dr. Smith's Performance

I am an RN of over 25 years and this MD was sought for reconstructive repair of a skin graft on the tip of my nose. He and his office will show you photographs of a similar procedure and tell you how much they will improve the defect, whatever that might be for you. DO NOT TRUST. This man, if you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As an adult orthopedic reconstructive surgeon I have used Dr Smith as my only go to referral source for both my own family and my patients for over 20 years. I never found a need to consider referral to anyone else. He is an artist who is rigorus about consistent outcomes.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been considering an upper and lower eye lift for a few years. Dr. Smith and his staff came highly recommended by various healthcare professionals and friends. I had the surgery in March. The results have been life changing. Dr. Smith and his staff immediately put me at ease. The process...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been treated by Dr Smith for the last 10 years and have never considered another professional since my first procedure. I have always been provided exceptional advice and am exceedingly happy with the results. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The prices are very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
They were wonderful, answering all my questions and concerns. I felt confident and assured that the procedures they did were done with the skill and attentiveness that was important for an excellent outcome. The whole experience was positive and the results were better than I had expected.
Are you Dr. Smith?