Dr. Brent Smith, MD

Dr. Brent Smith, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Brent Smith, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Centennial, CO. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital.

5161 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 350

Centennial, CO 80122

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's Experience

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "I believe true beauty comes from within. I recognize, however, that there are times when our perception of our physical appearance does not match the inner image we have of ourselves. My goal is to help you bring harmony to both your inner and outer images. Cosmetic surgery provides the opportunity to bring the physical image in sync with your inner image."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Laser Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care (6/15/2017)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Colorado

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Facial Plastic Surgery Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Cherry creek |
As an adult orthopedic reconstructive surgeon I have used Dr Smith as my only go to referral source for both my own family and my patients for over 20 years. I never found a need to consider referral to anyone else. He is an artist who is rigorus about consistent outcomes.
in Denver, CO |
I have been considering an upper and lower eye lift for a few years. Dr. Smith and his staff came highly recommended by various healthcare professionals and friends. I had the surgery in March. The results have been life changing. Dr. Smith and his staff immediately put me at ease. The process before, during, and after surgery exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for all that you do!!
Denver, CO |
I have been treated by Dr Smith for the last 10 years and have never considered another professional since my first procedure. I have always been provided exceptional advice and am exceedingly happy with the results. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The prices are very reasonable based on the service and outcome provided. I recently ran into friends I hadn't seen in several years and they commented on how stress-free and youthful I looked. No one suspected surgery!
in Denver |
They were wonderful, answering all my questions and concerns. I felt confident and assured that the procedures they did were done with the skill and attentiveness that was important for an excellent outcome. The whole experience was positive and the results were better than I had expected.
in Brighton, CO |
I can't begin to explain how great the experience was with Dr. Smith and his staff. My entire experience was so comfortable. I am so pleased with the result of my nose. I like to say its perfect I absolutely love the work he did!
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr Smith and his staff are great! From the no-pressure consultation, pre-op preparation, recovery, and through today's 6 week follow up visit, they have been professional, supportive, responsive, and nothing less than amazing. While I was nervous and hesitant prior to my procedures, it could not have gone better and I am thrilled with the results! I swear I look 15 years younger! I highly recommend Smith Cosmetic Surgery.
Denver, CO |
Definitely 5 stars! I am over the moon pleased with the results of my mini facelift. This is something I?ve wanted to do for years and I am so glad that a friend recommended Dr Smith. The post op down time was minimal and I saw positive results within 2 weeks. 3 months on and I feel great about the very natural looking results. Dr Smith and all of his staff are extremely friendly, professional and efficient. I?d highly recommend!
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Smith is a miracle worker when it comes to his excellent surgery skills combined with his top shelf staff and anesthesiologist. I had a face lift in 2004 and based on my wife seeing the results she recently had a severe scar repaired on the bridge of her nose as well as rhinoplasty that made her look even more distinguished. I would definitely recommend Dr. Smith based on his excellent skills, professionalism and compassion coupled with a fine supporting staff.
in Broomfield CO |
I can't begin to say all the wonderful things I feel about Dr Smith and his caring staff. At the consult Dr Smith showed me what he could do for me but never once pressured me to make a decision. I decided on 4 procedures and am so glad I did. When I look in the mirror at Dr. Smith's work I see ME-only better! After my surgery his staff of professionals instructed my husband in the after-care procedures. They were available for calls at any time and were always helpful and comforting.
in Littleton, CO |
I was very diligent in finding the right doctor for me. When I met with Dr. Smith I knew he was the exact type of doctor I was looking for. He kindly explained what effects age had one me and made suggestions to correct the problems. There was no rush to make any decisions or even a decision at all. He assured me that I would be very happy with my results. That is an understatement, I am THRILLED! If you want a doctor who is a visionary for what is possible, Dr. Smith is your guy.
in Aurora, CO |
Cosmetic surgery is a very personal & big decision one makes in their lifetime. I did a lot of research & chose Dr. Brent Smith with Smith Cosmetic Surgery. This has been the most positive life altering experience. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. I cannot say enough good things about the office staff & Dr. Brent Smith who generously offer their support & understanding during the entire process.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
I am so pleased with my natural looking results. I'm 66 and had a face/neck lift, fat cells implanted and fractional laser (from years in the sun). Not only is Dr. Smith a gifted surgeon, but also possesses a compassionate regard for his patients. His competent and supportive staff also contribute to the entire experience - before, during and after surgery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Smith to anyone desiring the highest standard of treatment and results. S.Smith
in Denver, CO |
I was recommended to Dr. Smith by a friend. I had not done any research of my own. Upon first visit, it was clear to me the level of professionalism and talent. I did not need to search any further. His staff has also been working with him for long time now. That says a lot. Many of them have undergone procedures by Dr. Smith himself. Can't ask for better than that. I am more than please with the outcome and recommend Dr. Smith to anyone looking for great work and patient care.
Englewood, CO |
Dr. Smith did surgery for me 6 weeks ago. He is a very caring doctor and his staff is great. I couldn't have been in better hands. I am very happy with the results!!!
in Arvada, CO |
I am more than pleased with the outcome of my Mini lift and Laser surgery! I vow to take better care of myself and skin! Dr. Smith and his staff were accommodating to my needs before and after surgery. I look great and so glad I finally scheduled after a year of researching I booked with Dr. Smith of his work but also I didn't feel pressured to make a decision right then and there. I waited 9-10 months and glad I did because I am totally confident I gave myself time to pick the right Doctor!
Denver, CO |
Dr. Smith is very professional and I highly recommend him. From the new patient consultation to the post surgical visits, Dr. Smith and his staff were very helpful each step of the way and the outcome was better than I expected.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Smith and his team could not have done a better job on my nose surgery. I chose Dr. Smith because of his focus on facial plastic surgery -- with so many doctors who do breast implants, tummy tucks, nose surgeries, and face lifts all in the same office, finding a doctor who focuses his expertise on the face was very important to me. Because Dr. Smith only operates on the face and neck, he is truly an expert in both aesthetic and structural nuances of facial plastics. Dr. Smith addressed all o
Have you seen Dr. Brent Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?