Dr. Brent Sharpe, MD

Dr. Brent Sharpe, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Brent Sharpe, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Sharpe is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Sharpe's Experience

See how Dr. Sharpe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharpe

Dr. Sharpe accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sharpe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharpe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharpe to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sharpe's Performance
Winder, Georgia |
Great physician , not a long wait to be seen, pleasant staff. He took care of my problem without a lot of tests and the medication he prescribed works. Great patient and physician communication.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Sharpe and his team are highly efficient and provide world class care. With limited time and a multitude of family obligations, it is greatly appreciated.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
I found Dr. Sharpe to be an honest and caring physician. He was highly recommended by other professionals. His personal attention to my needs is evident in every visit or contact. I never leave a visit with unanswered questions.
in Cornelia, GA |
Dr. Sharpe is fabulous! His professionalism goes above and beyond! He is personable, professional, caring, and thorough!
Gainesville, GA |
Long wait times, no returned phone calls from the nurses, when I do get in touch with someone I have to hold on the line forever.
in gainesville |
Dr. Sharpe is very personable and positive, not to mention, knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr Brent Sharpe is one of the best urologists/ Robot King in Gainesville, Georgia He just done a robot surgery on me. And went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable ,i had a blockage from my kidney to my bladder he went in and fixed it.I really want to thank him and his staff for all they done.
in Duluth, GA |
When I came to Dr. Sharpe with an enlarged prostrate, the quality of my life was being seriously affected. Getting up every hour at night, urinating on myself at night, activities outside the home were so uncomfortable I hardly went anywhere. After receiving treatment from Dr. Sharpe, I sleep all night, go on long family outings with no problem, and generally have returned to normal. Thank you Dr. Sharpe.
in Flowery Branch |
Dr.Sharpe saved my life! After countless ER visits and doctor appointments with another group he found the issue and agreed surgery would be best. He even managed to get me in before the next year because my deductible was met. He is an excellent and caring doctor and I'm very grateful for him and his staff. Thank you so very much!
Cornelia, GA |
Dr. Sharpe took over my husbands care after some unfortunate experiences with other doctors in the area. It is a difficult case because of radiation damage from prostate cancer treatment 13 years ago. He has been patient and very positive about his ability to find some help for my husband. He is intelligent and up-to-date on the latest treatment options. More than anything, he is personable and knows us when we are there for a visit.
in Dacula, GA |
Didn't have to wait in waiting room long. Extremely friendly staff and Dr. Sharpe was extremely attentive to my treatment and needs. Great bedside manner.
in Hoschton, GA |
Heather Hayes, Dr. Brent Sharpe's medical receptionist, is the most impressive and pleasant I have ever met. She provided information on becoming a new patient in a pleasant, professional, and competent manner that impressed me and reassured me that I wanted to meet Dr. Sharpe. During the process of becoming a new patient, she followed up through emails when each step of the paperwork process was completed successfully. Heather is an essential asset for Dr. Sharpe and Northeast Urological.
Gainesville, GA |
I visited Dr Sharpe with some issues that were very significant to me. We needed the result of a blood test to proceed. I waited a week and called the office and got a , No results yet", response. After another week I dropped by the office. I was upset at the lack of any response. I was greeted by Krystie. I explained my frustration at the lack of any response. Krystie was very polite, found the lab had not responded, got a new blood sample, and called when she got the results back.
in Buford, GA |
Dr Sharpe cared for my husband and performed surgery on him. I could not just trust anyone to operate on my husband and I had no hesitation asking him to be my husband's doctor. This is a sensitive area for any man to have to see a doctor about, and Dr Sharpe could not have made the situation more comfortable for me and my husband. We are so appreciative of his great care and expertise!
in Hoschton, GA |
He has the skills, he has the bedside manner; you couldn't ask for more in a doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Clarkesville, GA |
This Doctor was over one hour late, then didn't have time to talk to us or listen. His grand advice was to quit peeing in a cup. Did not address pain in kidney, or other problems.
in Dahlonega, GA |
The prostate biopsy was conducted after a rise in my PSA and done under general anesthesia. No pain and just very brief discomfort afterwards. Dr. Sharpe has always taken the time to explain his thoughts and recommendations about my health and and answer all questions. Dr. Sharpe also did my TURP in 2014 and I was very pleased with that operation an the results. I have referred several neighbors and close friends to him and have no hesitation in doing so in the future.
in Gainesville, Ga |
I sought help from Dr Sharpe for bladder issues. Dr Sharpe was knowledgable and worked very hard to help my situation. He was not afraid to think outside the box for solutions to avoid surgery!
in Dawsonville,Georgia |
Excellent knowledge of urology. Easy to converse and understand patient issues.
in Dacula, GA |
Great doctor , great person . Very Knowledgeable , very friendly , amazing attitude . Would recommend him anytime to anyone
in Gainesville, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sharpe. He accurately diagnosed my situation and gave great care and attention through the entire surgical process.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Sharpe, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharpe?

Compare Dr. Sharpe

Dr. Sharpe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Sharpe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sharpe's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Prolapse

Emory University Hospital

Completed in 2005

University Of North Carolina @ Charlotte

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Sharpe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharpe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Pelvic Surgery
  • Total Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry