Dr. Brent Rosen, DO

Dr. Brent Rosen, DO

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Brent Rosen, DO is a cosmetic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Doylestown, PA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health, Doylestown Hospital and St. Mary Medical Center.

Dr. Rosen's Experience

See how Dr. Rosen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rosen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosen to family and friends
    Dr. Rosen's Performance
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Very easy to talk to, extremely good at listening and thus made me feel very reassured when I was going into surgery. Always readily available to answer your questions pre or post op. After surgery the recovery was pretty easy for my rhinoplasty and I was back at work within 2 weeks, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I wanted subtle, and he gave me exactly that.
    Doylestown, PA |
    Dr. Rosen is am amazing surgeon who takes great pride in his work but also spends a lot of time getting to know his patients. I was very pleased with my results of my neck And facelift. Would highly recommend.
    in New Hope |
    I feel Dr. Rosen is completely competent and an excellent doctor. He makes you feel totally comfortable and not self-conscious. I actually look forward to my appointments and always walk out feeling better than I did before I got there. Not bad on the eyes either lol.
    I felt at ease and very comfortable with both the doctor and his office staff. Everyone was friendly and professional. I found Dr Rosen an excellent Doctor. He explained the procedure clearly and answered all my questions. The minor surgery went well. I definitely recommend him
    in Doylestown, PA |
    Dr. Brent Rosen is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had such a positive experience working with Dr. Rosen and his staff for my abdominoplasty (after a single birth and then carrying twins) having a moderate amount of excess skin around my belly button, and a loose ?shelf? just above my c-section scar. Working with him was like talking with my best friend. He listened to my concerns, was very knowledgable and gave me realistic expectations of what to expect through the entire process.
    in Pa |
    I had the best experience you could ever ask for with Dr Brent Rosen. Not only is he the best surgeon I had the pleasure of meeting but he is very attentive to your needs. He is very patient and when you leave his office, you will feel very comfortable. I had a breast reduction with great results and I am healing wonderfully. My procedure was done on Dec 23rd and Dr Rosen had taken the time to meet me for a follow-up on Christmas Ever Dec 24th. Good Luck!
    Have you seen Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
    Are you Dr. Rosen?

Dr. Rosen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosen's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Rosen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Graduated in 2002

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
      American Academy Cosmetic Surgery-Inland Cosmetic Surgery Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)