Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Brent Rosen, DO
Dr. Brent Rosen, DO is a cosmetic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Doylestown, PA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health, Doylestown Hospital and St. Mary Medical Center.

401 Hyde Park

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen's Experience

Dr. Rosen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Villanova University
  • The American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • American Academy Cosmetic Surgery-Inland Cosmetic Surgery Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosen to family and friends
Dr. Rosen's Performance
in Buckingham, PA |
I had both BA and tummy tuck done by Dr R. I always very self conscious about my body. I woke up everyday depressed and disgusted about my body. Dr Rosen changed my life. I feel so much better about my physical appearance. He is warm, kind and a perfectionist when it comes to his job. I wouldn't trust anyone else when it comes to cosmetic/plastic surgery.
Glenside, PA |
There was never a moment I didn't feel cared for at the highest level. Dr. Rosen and his staff are all very attentive and friendly. This office definitely goes above and beyond with their patients. I never felt rushed, or like any of my questions were a waste of time, and I had a lot of questions! My results are amazing and I'm so glad I chose Dr. Rosen to do my surgery. Well worth the drive! Knowledge, experience, and round the clock care!
Philadelphia, PA |
Very easy to talk to, extremely good at listening and thus made me feel very reassured when I was going into surgery. Always readily available to answer your questions pre or post op. After surgery the recovery was pretty easy for my rhinoplasty and I was back at work within 2 weeks, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I wanted subtle, and he gave me exactly that.
Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Rosen is am amazing surgeon who takes great pride in his work but also spends a lot of time getting to know his patients. I was very pleased with my results of my neck And facelift. Would highly recommend.
in New Hope |
I feel Dr. Rosen is completely competent and an excellent doctor. He makes you feel totally comfortable and not self-conscious. I actually look forward to my appointments and always walk out feeling better than I did before I got there. Not bad on the eyes either lol.
I felt at ease and very comfortable with both the doctor and his office staff. Everyone was friendly and professional. I found Dr Rosen an excellent Doctor. He explained the procedure clearly and answered all my questions. The minor surgery went well. I definitely recommend him
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Brent Rosen is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had such a positive experience working with Dr. Rosen and his staff for my abdominoplasty (after a single birth and then carrying twins) having a moderate amount of excess skin around my belly button, and a loose ?shelf? just above my c-section scar. Working with him was like talking with my best friend. He listened to my concerns, was very knowledgable and gave me realistic expectations of what to expect through the entire process.
in Pa |
I had the best experience you could ever ask for with Dr Brent Rosen. Not only is he the best surgeon I had the pleasure of meeting but he is very attentive to your needs. He is very patient and when you leave his office, you will feel very comfortable. I had a breast reduction with great results and I am healing wonderfully. My procedure was done on Dec 23rd and Dr Rosen had taken the time to meet me for a follow-up on Christmas Ever Dec 24th. Good Luck!
Have you seen Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Are you Dr. Rosen?

See our Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Rosen