Dr. Brent Rosen, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Brent Rosen, DO is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Doylestown, PA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Doylestown Hospital and Jefferson Abington Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brent Rosen, DO

Rosen Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgery

401 Hyde Park Doylestown, PA 18902 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Rosen with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Jefferson Abington Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Abington Hospital today at (215) 596-4838.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Abington Hospital.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen

Amazing surgeon and staff
I knew as soon as I had my bread augmentation consultation with Dr. Rosen that he was the right surgeon for me. After meeting with three other surgeons, and having a total of six consultations scheduled, I cancelled my remaining consults once I met him and his staff. He and Heather were a pleasure to speak with, and made me feel completely comfortable. My meeting was informative and without pressure. The appointments pre- and post-surgery have all been met with the same caring bedside manner, and never felt rushed. My surgery itself was smooth, scars look great, and I love my results. I had to have a revision for a reason outside of Dr. Rosen's control, and he was kind, compassionate, and patient through the extra appointments. I recommend him and his staff 100 times over and would happily return for other services they offer.
Apr 28, 2022
Neck cyst
I came in with a cyst on my neck and left with a scar worse than my cyst. Gave it a couple years to heal and it is still terrible. Nice guy but would not recommend to anybody.
Feb 06, 2022
I am so sorry to hear about your poor scar...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Look no further than Rosen Cosmetic Surgery. I’ve been considering breast augmentation for over 10 years, but waited till I was done having children. When I was ready I asked friends for referrals. After researching each online I narrowed my decision down to 3 doctors. I chose Dr. Rosen for my first consultation for several reasons including his reconstructive work on cancer survivors. My husband and I both attended the consultation. Upon meeting Dr. Rosen I was immediately impressed by his amazing bedside manner. He is genuine, professional, thorough, and personable. Dr. Rosen and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and at no point did I feel pressured. He listened to my concerns and understood my goals. I am in the Fitness Industry and returning to the same athletic ability post op was very important to me. Upon leaving the consultation, my husband and I sat in the car and I looked at my husband and said, “I know this is a big decision, and this might sound craz
Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
My consultation went very well to have a breast reduction. Dr Rosen was so confident and explained everything in detail. I went to several consultations with other doctors, but Dr Rosen was patient, positive and listened to everyone of my concerns . I was so thrilled with my results . The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr Rosen !
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
This is the second (and hopefully last) time Dr. Rosen has removed a basal cell from my scalp. Being a very nervous person about having any kind of procedure Dr. Rosen made me feel extremely comfortable every step pf the way. He is very compassionate and goes out of his way to help you understand and answer any questions you may have. I wouldn't hesitate to use him for any and all procedures in the future. Thanks for everything
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Extremely knowledgeable plus kind and empathetic. He’s truly concerned for the well being of each patient. He is the quality of a Park Ave. doctor for thousands less!
Marilyn Pirollo in PA – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Dr. Rosen restored my confidence by performing an excellent tummy tuck and liposuction of my abdominal area. I had a sack of fat that was hard to hide, no waist line, along with ugly stretch marks and exercise did nothing to flatten this area. Then gull bladder surgery in the late 80’s that left with a large scare down the front and an extra lump on the right side of my stomach (from where the drain tube was). It felt like I had a baby constantly sitting in my lap and spanks can only do so much.
Willow Grove, PA – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Takes time to explain the procedure and listens to his patients’ concerns and answers questions well.
Doylestown – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
My first consultation ever with Dr Rosen I was impressed with how "at ease" he put me and easy to talk to. On my return consultation he gave me confidence that the procedure for me would have good results. Post-op visits became better and better. He is pleased with the results, even though it's only been 4 weeks, and the recovery and so am I. The staff is very warm and welcoming also
Doylestown, PA – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
I had both BA and tummy tuck done by Dr R. I always very self conscious about my body. I woke up everyday depressed and disgusted about my body. Dr Rosen changed my life. I feel so much better about my physical appearance. He is warm, kind and a perfectionist when it comes to his job. I wouldn't trust anyone else when it comes to cosmetic/plastic surgery.
Claire in Buckingham, PA – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
There was never a moment I didn't feel cared for at the highest level. Dr. Rosen and his staff are all very attentive and friendly. This office definitely goes above and beyond with their patients. I never felt rushed, or like any of my questions were a waste of time, and I had a lot of questions! My results are amazing and I'm so glad I chose Dr. Rosen to do my surgery. Well worth the drive! Knowledge, experience, and round the clock care!
Glenside, PA – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Very easy to talk to, extremely good at listening and thus made me feel very reassured when I was going into surgery. Always readily available to answer your questions pre or post op. After surgery the recovery was pretty easy for my rhinoplasty and I was back at work within 2 weeks, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I wanted subtle, and he gave me exactly that.
Philadelphia, PA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Dr. Rosen is am amazing surgeon who takes great pride in his work but also spends a lot of time getting to know his patients. I was very pleased with my results of my neck And facelift. Would highly recommend.
Doylestown, PA – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
I feel Dr. Rosen is completely competent and an excellent doctor. He makes you feel totally comfortable and not self-conscious. I actually look forward to my appointments and always walk out feeling better than I did before I got there. Not bad on the eyes either lol.
Dana in New Hope – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
I felt at ease and very comfortable with both the doctor and his office staff. Everyone was friendly and professional. I found Dr Rosen an excellent Doctor. He explained the procedure clearly and answered all my questions. The minor surgery went well. I definitely recommend him
Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
Dr. Brent Rosen is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had such a positive experience working with Dr. Rosen and his staff for my abdominoplasty (after a single birth and then carrying twins) having a moderate amount of excess skin around my belly button, and a loose ?shelf? just above my c-section scar. Working with him was like talking with my best friend. He listened to my concerns, was very knowledgable and gave me realistic expectations of what to expect through the entire process.
Kelly H. in Doylestown, PA – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?
I had the best experience you could ever ask for with Dr Brent Rosen. Not only is he the best surgeon I had the pleasure of meeting but he is very attentive to your needs. He is very patient and when you leave his office, you will feel very comfortable. I had a breast reduction with great results and I am healing wonderfully. My procedure was done on Dec 23rd and Dr Rosen had taken the time to meet me for a follow-up on Christmas Ever Dec 24th. Good Luck!
Carol in Pa – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Rosen, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosen?