Gynecology  |
Dr. Brent Nall, MD
Dr. Brent Nall, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Lubbock, TX. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Nall is affiliated with Grace Medical Center.

4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy

Lubbock, TX 79407

Dr. Brent Nall, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Peach State Health Plan
  • Staywell (Wellcare)
  • Wellcare of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Nall

My patients deserve and receive the most up to date gynecologic care. I do my best to provide the time, interest, and explanations to enable the patient to understand their issues and concerns, and to be able to make informed choices.

Dr. Nall's Experience

Dr. Nall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gynecology

• Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Floor Disorders
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stress Incontinence

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

• Business of medicine Diploma, 1996
  • Armed Forces Pathology Award, 1980
  • Treatment of heavy menses with endometrial ablation, 2002
  • Suppression of Premature labor--A comparison of Ethanol, Terbutaline, and Bedrest, 1980
  • The Effect of Mannitol and Counterpulsation Balloon Pumping on Coronary Artery Blood Flow, 8/1/78
  • Endometrial ablation to treat heavy menstrual bleeding, 2001

Dr. Nall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nall to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Nall's Performance
in lubbock, tx |
Dr. Nall has been my physician for 22 years! He delivered both of my children and is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. He is the best!!
in round rock, tx |
Dr Nall is such a great & knowledgable doctor.
Tucumcari, NM |
Wonderful !
in Lubbock, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Nall for almost 20 years and have always felt like I have received the best care. He always answers any questions that I have with concern and gives me the time I need at my appointments.
Lubbock, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nall to my family and friends. I have been seeing Dr. Nall for many years, and he has always been professional and caring during my visits. He is focused on preventative care and listens patiently to my medical concerns. I feel confident that he is always staying on top of new medical information or procedures. I have total trust that he is recommending the best plan for me.
Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Nall is easy to talk to and a very caring doctor.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Nall has been understanding with my care. Having my first appointment as a follow up to a complication, he was a blessing in helping me get my problems solved. He has been good in making sure that my care is complete and I am healing all the way to the end.
in Lubbock, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Nall for over 18 years now. He is very caring and professional. His staff is always friendly. His nurse always answers all my questions and always returns my call within a timely manner. I have called a numerous amount of times and she never seems to be put off by my questions or concerns. They have helped me understand things and have treated me with respect. I have recommend him to all my friends and family.
Muleshoe, TX |
I knew I had issues with my periods and he even told me that "You never had a normal life but you will" and he was right. I had a complete hysterectomy and I feel like a new person. I don't have to wear compression shorts anymore to help with the pain or heaviness of my periods. I knew I had endometriosis but I didnt realize just how bad it was until I talked with him after my surgery. I'm so glad that I had done it but I do wear a hormone patch. I will take that over all the problems I had!
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr.Nall was very caring and professional he explained all my options clearly and answered all my questions. However after the appointment with him I never could get a phone call back from his nurse or office staff about scheduling or other concerns. I left several messages and when I would finally call again after weeks of not hearing anything I would be transfer to voicemail. Dr.Nall is friendly but i can't say the same for his staff they are ridiculous and seem to be very uncaring.
in Portales, NM |
I was referred to Grace Clinic by a close friend. My experience with Grace, and Dr. Nall, has been amazing. I recently had a full hysterectomy (August 2017) and was very pleased with how seamlessly the procedure was coordinated between Grace Clinic and Grace Medical Center. The procedure went well and I could not have had better care, both from Dr. Nall and his staff.
Lubbock, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nall.
in Post |
I love Dr. Nall, i was 19 yrs old the 1st time I started going to him. He has been great through delivering my son back in 2005 up until June 2017 when he preformed my hysterectomy and sling. So professional, great bedside manner and is caring. Definitely recommend him!!
Phoenix, AZ |
Been going to Dr. Nall for many years. I would recommend him to anyone. Family and friends!
Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Nall has taken care of me for over 30 years. He was recommended to me by several physicians who worked in the OR with him and praised his surgical skills. His staff told me that he rescheduled a family vacation in order to attend the delivery of my son. He has treated me with respect and utmost professionalism, always listening and offering great advice. His office is modern and technologically advanced. I hope he practices 30 more years!
Wichita Falls, TX |
Dr. Nall was my doctor my whole life. He delivered me, and when the time I came I went to him. I went to him because everyone in my family had. I just had a hysterectomy and he did nothing that I wanted or needed. The day after I told him I was in pain and he told me to get over it he did four the same day of mine and they are all fine... I don't know if age has made him worse but I won't be going back to him not even for post op.
in Lubbock, TX |
Terrible in every respect. No respect. Very unskilled. Offensive - and quite misogynistic. His staff is horrible, incompetent and uncaring.
in Lubbock, TX |
Not a good doctor. Very brutal endometrial procedure that sent me to the Emergency Room in a lake of blood. Also recommended hysterectomy for fibroids and ovarian cyst (total, with oophorectomy) when other doctors said it is not a must as I am 51 and I do not have cancer.
in Lubbock, TX |
Expert in OB/GYN. Truly cares about his patients. All military physicians are brilliant; Dr Brent B Nall was a Naval Officer. I do miss the private practice office set up--it was more personable & I knew his staff well. They knew me and cared much more than the Grace Clinic staff. But Dr Nall is still just as professional, personable and caring. I am an RN and we tend to be more opinionated than most because we've worked beside the physicians. This guy makes the cut.
in Lamesa tx |
Dr. Nall has been my Gynecologist for the last 26 years. That says a lot. I would never consider changing Doctors. He's a wonderful Doctor. Always explains things thoroughly and best of all listens when telling him your medical problems. Always makes sure that he explains medical procedures and always makes sure that it's the right procedure for you as an individual.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Nall, MD?
Are you Dr. Nall?

See our Gynecology Specialist at Covenant Medical Center - 19th Street

Visit Dr. Nall

Dr. Nall accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)