Dr. Brent Moody, MD

Dr. Brent Moody, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Brent Moody, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

1900 Patterson St Ste 201

Nashville, TN 37203

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Moody

See how frequently Dr. Moody performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Moody's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Procedures
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• The College Of William & Mary
  • Barnes-Jewish Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Laser & Dermatologic Surgery Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Moody has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moody does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moody and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moody's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moody to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Moody's Performance
in Franklin, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moody’s since 2006 and he has taken very good care of my many skin blemishes and cancers during that time, including a melanoma and squamous and basal cell cancers. Dr Moody is competent, quiet, and efficient in his treatment procedures..
Columbia, TN |
Very unhappy with the surgery Brent Moody did-what should have been a MOHS procedure left me with a bad scar & required plastic surgery to try to make my lip look normal. MOHS was to be performed on very small place - but with ONE CUT took off so much of my lip, creating a huge gap! I understand the cancer could have been deeper than expected, but with MOHS, you evaluate as you take off EACH layer of skin. He did it in ONE cut. I do not want anyone else going through this. Run!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Moody and his staff are excellent, efficient, and kind! I was well informed about my procedure prior to my case. On the day of my procedure I hardly had to wait and everyone was very helpful and kind. Dr. Moody has great bedside manner and explained everything he was doing. His nurse was friendly and comforting. I would recommend Dr. Moody and this practice to anyone needing to have skin cancer removal.
in Dickson, TN |
I was diagnosed with Stage 1 melanoma on my left shin and referred to Dr. Moody for outpatient surgery. Dr. Moody and his staff were courteous, professional and extremely helpful. As it was my first experience with melanoma, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Moody answered all my questions and his nurses were extremely supportive, patient and kind. Thank you, Dr. Moody and his entire staff, from the scheduler to the front desk and all nurses!
in Pleasant View, TN |
I want to say that Dr Moody and staff are the BEST.I have never had surgery before on my face and they are EXCELLENT.Super nice and go out of their way to make me feel appreciated.They made me feel almost like family.Thanks for a GREAT JOB and I really mean that.Number one in my book.Thanks again.PS I would recommend Dr Moody to my family and friends.
in Franklin, Tn. |
Dr. Moody and his staff are very caring professional people that do a wonderful job with patients. i would highly recommend them to any one needing the services they provide.
in La Vergne |
After 24 years dealing with skin cancer this was 1st time with MOHS surgery. I was impressed with the professional manner with Dr & staff. Very friendly & explained each step of the way. Highly recommend Dr Moody.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Moody removed a cancer spot on my nose. I had 18 stitches down the center of my nose. Dr. Moody did an exceptional job getting all the cancer out and leaving only tiny scar.
in Nashville, TN |
Refreshingly efficient and friendly office staff and nurses, very professional yet caring treatment from Dr Moody and impeccable cosmetic results and efficacy of removal of lesions per his Mohs surgery.
in Nashville, TN |
Knowledgeable, smart and precise. He did a great job!
in Nashville, TN |
A very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. Without reservation, I highly recommend him.
Nashville, TN |
Everything about the two procedures I recently had was excellent. It meant a lot to me to discover that Dr. Moody is also a wonderful artist. His paintings adorn the practice and they have a calming effect. He clearly has an eye for aesthetics and proportion, so important in the work he does. His staff is cheerful, compassionate, and very happy. I am grateful he could fit me in so quickly. He is also scholarly active, always a good sign.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Moody is an excellent physician, but maybe more importantly, he is a fine man. He is knowledgeable, effective, and caring. He has performed MOHS surgery on my as well as my parents, and I have no hesitation recommending him.
in Columbia, TN |
Dr. Moody has performed 4 MOHS surgeries on my face within the last two years. Two have been serious enough to require plastic surgery afterwards. I'm sure that there will be another. I will not go to any other surgeon. I have a great dermatologist as well and have shared with her my confidence in Dr. Moody.
in Columbia, Tn |
Excellent results, friendly staff !
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Moody is professional, efficient and friendly.
in Nashville, TN |
Brent is a truly exceptional dermatologist who quite simply has taken outstanding care of me in treating the cancers that appear! He is highly recommended!
in Brentwood, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Moody's for over 12 years. As skin cancers run in my family, Dr Moody has treated me for many skin cancers. He has always been informative, compassionate, and very professional. I would highly recommend him and his staff for any skin cancer treatment.
in Nashville, TN |
Robert was very pleased with surgery and follow-up surgery with Dr Beisman
Have you seen Dr. Brent Moody, MD?
Are you Dr. Moody?

Visit Dr. Moody

Dr. Moody accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Network S
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • CoreSource
    Carelink PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio