Family Medicine  |
Dr. Brent Jaster, MD
Welcome to the L.I.F.E. Medicine Institute–A new clinic that combines Lifestyle, Integrative,Functional and Evolutionary Medicine. We pledge to return HEALTH and CARE to your medical clinic experience, along with compassion and a strong community. Join Us! My mission is to provide compassionate and better medical care to residents of Colorado. We optimize your health and healing with a community of your peers in an environment where we all work together toward a better LIFE. My most valuable education comes from my two children. I love being an integrally involved father. My kids teach me bottomless love, balance, patience, and compassion, remind me what matters most, and encourage me to continually grow and evolve into the best man, father, and citizen possible. Raised in Colorado, matured in Northern California, and schooled at the University of California Davis (and Melbourne University, Australia), Dartmouth Medical School, and the University of Colorado Family Medicine Residency, I enjoy sunshine, travel, and experiencing new people and cultures. I love to laugh and cherish the moments that BIG laughter accompanies life and requires wiping tears from my eyes. I move my body often on a yoga mat, mountain bike, ski hill, or dance floor. Every piece of ground is an opportunity to dance! I love to listen to music, and will wear a costume any chance I get. An open-minded, passionate, and creative physician, I believe in a multifaceted approach to your well-being and health — physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental. I will work with you to prevent and reverse disease, improve undesirable symptoms, and decrease your medication use. Together we will develop better awareness about your health choices, while incorporating a more positive attitude and approach to life. My Medical training and career highlights include: Volunteering on Patch Adams's land in West Virginia during medical school Coordinating a clinical trial, published in Diabetes Care, that compared a vegan diet and an American Diabetes Association diet. Guess which was superior? Co-authoring 2 editions of the Nutrition Guide for Clinicians. Access the free on-line version atNutritionMD.org Board Certifications: Integrative Holistic Medicine and Family Medicine Nationally-recognized expertise as a speaker and consultant for Shared Medical Appointment implementation. JasterHealth.com I look for opportunities to connect to life every day–rescuing a wandering dog, talking to cashiers, relating to children, building community, and reaching out when someone is struggling. Increased isolation in our society is a root cause of our declining collective health, in my opinion. In addition to our increasing disconnection from nature. My passion to change the landscape of health and medicine is palpable, and I welcome kindred spirits on this creative journey. JOIN ME or SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW.

L.I.F.E Medicine Institute

12600 W Colfax Ave Ste A190

Lakewood, CO 80215

• AARP
  • Cofinity
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • PacifiCare Health Systems
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Jaster

L.I.F.E. signifies

LIFESTYLE

We will work together to help you make the right choices for your overall health and well-being. You will be supported by peers, who will help you and themselves live a better life.All with the guidance of a compassionate doctor.

INTEGRATIVE

Various cultures from the past and present offer something valuable to modern medicine and health care.Together we will use global systems of health and well-being to lead you towards a healthier, more vibrant life.

FUNCTIONAL

You have the opportunity to get laboratory testing that will be more comprehensive than typical medical clinics, and may reveal unknown health concerns.We will look at your WHOLE health equation! Collaboratively and strategically we partner with you to assist your body, mind, heart and soul to function better, and more WHOLLY.

EVOLUTIONARY =

Evolve Your Life and Lifestyle!Change (the expression of) your GENES!Even if you have never sustained a healthy behavior change, the LIFE Medicine Experience (with the support and accountability of your peers) can change your outlook, attitude and behavior successfully. EVOLUTION to a thriving, vibrant, healthier and fulfilling life!

L.I.F.E. Medicine is Your NEW medical clinic. Challenging you and supporting you in making lifestyle changes to live better. With the partnership of a doctor who embraces many forms of modern and ancient healing, we will help you on the path towards better health!

Dr. Jaster's Experience

Dr. Jaster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Dartmouth College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Colorado At Denver

Dr. Jaster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaster to family and friends
3.0
based on 2 total reviews
Dr. Jaster's Performance
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. Brent Jaster, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaster?

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA