Dr. Brent Jacobus, DO

Dr. Brent Jacobus, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Winfield Family Medicine 9150 E 109th Ave Crown Point, IN 46307 Get Directions

Dr. Brent Jacobus, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Crown Point, IN. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Jacobus is affiliated with Pinnacle Hospital, Franciscan Health Crown Point and St. Mary Medical Center.

Dr. Jacobus' Experience

See how Dr. Jacobus' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jacobus

Dr. Jacobus accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Jacobus has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jacobus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobus to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Jacobus' Performance
    GOOD
in Hebron, IN |
I just moved here from PA. I have seen this guy 2 times out of the 5 I needed a doctor. All the other times I had to see a Physician's Assistant. I specifically requested seeing him my last appointment which I had to wait 10 days to get. I ended up in Urgent Care 6 days before my appointment. I showed for my appointment only to be told the doctor was running an hour behind so I would have to see a Physician's Assistant. He seemed good if you were able to see him. I am finding another doc!
Valparaiso, IN |
The office doesn't care about the patients. It is a struggle to get anyone to call back...You have to chase them down for test results and prescriptions...And gave my husband a prescription for an insulin pen but no needles. Actually had an office person tell me that they had over 200 patients so there is no way they'd know where they sent him for his blood work....
in Hobart, IN |
Dr. Jacobus has been my doctor since 1994, Dr. Jacobus has great bed side manners, and always has cared about me as a patient, my needs have always been important to him. I have had issues lately with scheduling and someone even answering the phone. However, this does not reflect on Dr. Jacobus. Dr. Jacobus is an honest, caring and thoughtful doctor that I'm proud to have as my doctor.
in Lowell, IN |
Dr Jakobus has very poor staff. Not only do you sit on hold for 14 minutes to make an appointment but then they can't make appointments for one family's children. (3 kids) We are established patients at his office yet because the kids haven't been seen they can't accommodate, well they do but just for the patients they want to. His office manager calls this their policy but it's not a policy of its not upheld for everyone. While Jakobus has good bedside manner his staff is terrible. Wouldn't go!
in Ogden, UT |
It took me a while to find a doctor I could trust. I had been with him 30+ years before moving out west. Still wish he could Skype his visits.
in Crown Point, IN |
He is truly a great doctor. He cares and really listens. He is cool and easy to talk to.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Jacobus, DO?
Are you Dr. Jacobus?

Compare Dr. Jacobus

}

Dr. Jacobus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Jacobus does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jacobus and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Jacobus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jacobus does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jacobus and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.