Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Harwood

Southeast Podiatry

23937 US Highway 98 Ste 1 Fairhope, AL 36532

Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Fairhope, AL. He graduated from Illinois College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1993 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.

Dr. Harwood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harwood

4.5

Dr. Harwood?
Dr. Harwood's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM
Dr Harwood is excellent. He has done an awesome job for my husband and myself. He has kept us in our feet. This is a truly knowledgeable Podiatrist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr Harwood is a good doctor, BUT his ego is bigger than his skills. I had him do a Mortons neuroma surgery, he never listened to me or my concerns as if he's been there done it. His staff is slow and unorganized and skilled always has turnover and his staff don't seem happy. Was told by a staff member " he's a pain to work for". Owes me 100$ from a insurance claim waiting for Dr Harwood to OK the billing code..it's been 6+ months and he still hasn't...pretty bad when 100$ means more to them than it does me..a class on how to be nice to patients would be great..he showed up 2 1/2 hours late to surgery and not a " sorry or anything..doesn't care about patients time..PLEASE find someone else you'll thank me..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
I had a painful ingrown nail removed by Dr. Wimmer. Efficient & professional. and NO PAIN ! highly recommend Dr. Harwood's associate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Subsequent to receiving a “podietry referral” I’m currently being treated by Dr. Brent Harwood and Dr. Laura Wimmer @ Southeast Podietry located in Fairhope, AL. With traffic delays, travel time to this clinic is about 10-15 minutes from my home. Other podietry clinics are located just down the street. However, I truly appreciate the professionalism And quality of care rendered by Dr. Harwood, Dr. Wimmer and their staff. !! EXEMPLARY !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood has been very thorough in watching my feet. I am diabetic, with neurophy. I would recommend him to anyone with feet problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Outstanding doctor and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
This is THE place to go if you are a dancer. Dr. Harwood is specially trained to know dancer feet and he immediately knew what was going on with me. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood is one of the most conscientious and thorough doctors I have ever been to. He found and successfully treated problems no one else had been able to find. His thorough work ups discovered another problem unrelated to my feet that I didn't even know I had. His early discovery allowed me to get treatment in time to prevent any complications. In addition, his entire staff is courteous, friendly, and well trained. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Brent Harwood to anyone. He is an excellent surgeon. I haven't had any pain after surgery ,but I had suffered for years before. He tried other options before surgery but unfortunately they didn't work. I appreciated the fact that he didn't just rush in to operate. I had surgery almost 3 months ago and I can actually work all day on my feet now without pain. I am very satisfied !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood is great as well as his staff. He's very knowledgable and friendly. When I was having some post surgery pain he met me after hours at his office. Highly recommend Dr. Harwood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
My daughter had a large mass removed from her foot and Dr. Harwood and his staff, in the Brewton office, were fantastic during our pre-surgery and post-surgery appts. We have received the highest quality of respect and care from them all and would most definitely recommend them to anyone, and we will be using them if needed in the future. Dr. Harwood was thorough and to the point. He is up front about being serious about his patients and their care. While he is firm about what he requires of his
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Thank you to Dr. Harwood and his fabulous staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood is without any doubt the very best in his field that you will quickly come to know during your interaction with him or his staff ! Honestly its almost like going back in time as far as the way a Doc and patient interaction should be !! His #1 priority is the patient !! PERIOD. The attention to detail that he and his staff operate by is UNSURPASSED. He repaired my bilateral achilles rupture like a PRO Look no further than HARWOOD !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
I went to Dr. Harwood for a wart under my right middle toe. He immediately cut it out and treated it with a strong acid-like solution. He knew exactly what was causing my pain, and how to treat it. After 3 months it was totally gone and I've not had a problem since. His knowledge was far superior to the other 2 foot doctors I had used with no results. He was recommended to me by my primary physician and I would highly recommend him to anyone with a foot problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Brent M. Harwood has done a fantastic job of correcting our 15-year old daughter’s foot problem. He let us know what to expect for the surgery and how to prepare for post-surgery recovery at home. His staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Our daughter felt very little pain after the surgery and found no need for the prescribed pain pills. Thank you, Dr. Harwood and staff! Your care and attention to detail has made this a successful surgery and speedy recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood has been treating me for years. He came highly recommended by my daughter when I was looking for a doctor to treat my plantar fasciitis. Since then, he has corrected a pressure ulcer, fungal problems, wart, callouses, and hammer toes. Dr. Harwood is very professional and strait forward and I really feel that he cares for me as a problematic, neuropathic patient. I already have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood is very professional and very concerned with the issues I was having with my feet. He has done surgery on both feet and I am pleased. I love the entire staff at his Brewton office. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Great experience, Dr. Hardwood is hands-down the best podiatrist in south Alabama. He treated my plantar fasciitis with complete success, I went from hardly being able to walk to full mobility and zero pain. Great doctor, great staff, friendly and professional environment - highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
I came to Dr.Harwood as a referral from my primary physician. I had gone to the ER and they worked on my toe, however, after several days I was still having the same problem. Once I visited Dr. Harwood he immediately had an ultrasound done (within the same week) and the very next week I was at the Vascular Surgeons office an within the next week I was having stints put into my leg. Had it not have been for Dr. Harwood's prompt actions I might not only have lost my toe but my entire leg. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?
Dr. Harwood has treated myself and other family members over the last 20 years. Dr. Harwood has helped my Dad when diabetes caused loss of circulation and ulcers to occur on my Dad's feet. Dr. H's care and concern for my Dad was top notch. We are thankful for Dr. Harwood and his staff and their concern and care to their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Harwood to anyone and I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Harwood, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Harwood?

Our care is unique for many reasons. At Southeast Podiatry we take a genuine interest in each of our patients. Taking the time to get to know you, and providing an atmosphere that is warm and friendly, is a priority of our practice. You will find that each member of our staff treats you with respect and honesty as if you were a member of his or her own family.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

1990
1987
1986

Dr. Harwood accepts

Dr. Harwood accepts the following insurance:

Blue Care HMO
CHAMPVA
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check Dr. Harwood's experience treating your condition or procedure