Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD

Phlebology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Greensboro, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci in 1994 and specializes in phlebology and family medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Greenberg accepts

Dr. Greenberg accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
MedCost

• Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. Greenberg believes in the art of the doctor - patient relationship.  Every person he meets has individual needs coming from individualized circumstances.  He listens carefully to each of his patients' concerns and develops diagnostic an...

• Phlebology

Dr. Greenberg?
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD
RecentMost Helpful
The staff at Carolina vein were kind and welcoming! After working long days it was so nice to walk into an office where the personnel was at the same time professional and cheerful! My experience with Dr Greenberg was exceptional. I am an RN and found him to have great bedside manner along with talent! I had no worries when he performed my procedures! You are in great hands with Dr Greenberg!!!! Looking forward to wearing skirts/shorts again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Couldn’t of asked for better service. The staff is awesome and very professional. I’m glad that I went with Carolina Vein Specialists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I was greeted each and every time with a smile. All the staff are friendly, professional and make you feel like you are important to them. They make sure you are comfortable and cared for. Dr. Greenberg was very friendly, courteous and professional. He always made sure that my questions were answered. He made me feel like I mattered to him as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
From my first visit to my last, I was treated with dignity and respect from Dr. Greenberg and his entire staff. Dr. Greenberg explained my problem, my treatment, and my expected results very clearly. I very extremely happy with my results so far and cannot wait to wear dresses, skirts, and shorts this coming year. Thanks so much. Exceptional care from entire staff and Dr. Greenberg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I received exceptional care from Dr. Greenberg. He knew I was nervous and talked me through the procedure. He provided clear pre and post procedure instructions that helped me to understand what I could expect from the procedure and how I could experience optimal results. I am an RN and I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his amazing staff at Carolia Vein Specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Great experience, really enjoyed Dr Greenberg and his staff, friendly, great personalities, very thorough at relaying info to me and made sure i understood. The procedures was very smooth, pain/discomfort level was very minimal if any at all, maybe a little sore, didnt hardly use any ibuprofen at all after the procedure. I have to say these guys are a 5 star A+ group, I can not put into words how much better I feel! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My legs look and feel amazing thanks to Dr Greenberg and I'm happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great vein specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Had an ugly bulging vein on front of leg for 26 years.From the first time I met Dr. Greenberg and staff, I felt comfortable and confident in the procedure. My leg looks like a normal leg now and I am not embarrassed to wear shorts! Thank you for a great job with a truly caring staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I’ve always had a great experience with Dr Greenberg and Carolina vein. Super friendly staff and always very helpful in all my needs. Dr Greenberg is always very thorough and helpful in all my needs in regards to my vericose veins. Would recommend Carolina vein and Dr Greenberg to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My experience was Excellent, Dr. Greenberg was very friendly, always took his time, always answered any questions I had, I never saw any tension between him and the staff, he seemed to really enjoy his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I cannot think of a better physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Dr. Greenberg was very thorough and patient in his explanation of caused, symptoms and recommended treatment. He took the time to answer all of my questions and I never felt pressured to have any treatments. Dr. Greenberg followed up with me during all stages of my treatment. He is concerned with the well being of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My experience at Carolina Vein was very positive. Everything about the evaluation and treatments was explained with care and details that I could understand. The outcome was very good and I would recommend the doctor and staff to anyone who has concerns about healthy veins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My primary doctor recommended Carolina Vein Specialists due to my concern over a varicose vein and some spider veins. I was impressed by what I saw on their website and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Greenberg. He was personable and clearly explained my treatment plan. He is a wonderful doctor!!! Carolina Vein is the most efficient medical office I have ever been to. My treatment plan results exceeded my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I’m wondering why it took me so long to have this done!! Dr Greenberg sets realistic expectations & gives encouragement for patients to follow his instructions, which in turn speeds recovery. The staff is polite and attentive and they keep to the schedule, which is very much appreciated these days since most practices do not. I highly recommend Dr Greenberg & his staff and will return if anything “surfaces” in the future (pun intended) ;-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I am very satisfied with the result. The bulging varicose veins are gone along with the leg discomfort. The leg looks normal and feels normal. The staff and Dr. Greenberg are friendly, courteous and thoughtful. Made me feel at ease by thoroughly explaining the process and keeping my appointment time. Nobody probably enjoys going to the doctor and is it going to hurt? For me, because of the staff and Dr. Greenberg's professionalism and competency, the procedure wasn't bad at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
The staff at Carolina Vein Specialists makes you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door; each staff member greets you with smiles and conversation that immediately puts you at ease. Dr Greenberg will discuss your options after an initial exam and prepare your treatment plan. The procedures seemingly pass by quickly as Dr Greenberg explains what he is doing from the beginning to the end. The results are amazing both in visual and leg comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I am extremely happy to have a physician like Dr. Greenberg. His professionalism, kindness, and ability to give me total ease and confidence during all procedures is awesome. I would strongly recommend him to anyone considering treatment. I will soon be finishing my treatments with him, but since my first visit, his demeanor let me relax and never feel unsure of my choice of taking treatment . My only regret is I did not see him some years ago, so do it now! Don Smith. Greensboro NC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Dr. Greenberg and his staff were very helpful and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed through appointments, and Dr. Greenberg and his staff gave me their attention during my sessions. I am very happy with my experience at Carolina Vein Specialists. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Dr Greenberg is a great Dr on my vein problem. After six visits my legs have improved so much. My friends and husband have given me positive feedback and how much better my legs are looking. Thank you Dr Greenberg I feel so much better now about the appearance of my legs. Your recommendation on wearing support hose has really helped also. ??
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Greenberg?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Greenberg treats patients.

Compare Providers