Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD

Phlebology •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Greenberg

Carolina Vein Specialists

1130 New Garden Rd Greensboro, NC 27410

Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Greensboro, NC and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in phlebology and family medicine.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg?
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD
Was so pleased with my experience from beginning to end. Caring and compassionate staff. Dr. Greenberg was so nice and understanding. So glad I chose Carolina vein for my treatment.
Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Carolina Vein Specialists, and in particular - Dr. Brent Greenberg (my doctor in this group), have been both professional and caring during my varicose vein treatments. From the desk staff and the Ultrasound technicians to the nurses and Dr. Greenberg - I always felt they cared about me. The treatments themselves were not painful at all, and NOTHING like the old school "vein stripping" that we used to hear about! I was always apprised of everything that was happening during my appointments and always left the office with detailed instructions for after treatment care. Dr. Greenberg even called to check on me after my initial surgeries. Carolina Vein Specialists helped me throughout the entire process, and now my legs are looking and feeling better than they have in years! If you are thinking about having your varicose/spider veins treated, I urge you make an appointment for a consultation with this group. I'm glad I did, and I give them my highest recommendation.
Pam Wheeler – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
All of my visits were guided by ultrasound and I received high quality care at each visit.
Zonna Inge – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I found first hand that expertise, support and professionalism are outstanding qualities of Dr. Brent Greenberg. My procedures went well because of his skills coupled with his attention to detail. I liked the fact that I was told before, during and after each session what to expect. I recommend him highly!ML
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
The staff at Carolina vein were kind and welcoming! After working long days it was so nice to walk into an office where the personnel was at the same time professional and cheerful! My experience with Dr Greenberg was exceptional. I am an RN and found him to have great bedside manner along with talent! I had no worries when he performed my procedures! You are in great hands with Dr Greenberg!!!! Looking forward to wearing skirts/shorts again.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Couldn’t of asked for better service. The staff is awesome and very professional. I’m glad that I went with Carolina Vein Specialists.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I was greeted each and every time with a smile. All the staff are friendly, professional and make you feel like you are important to them. They make sure you are comfortable and cared for. Dr. Greenberg was very friendly, courteous and professional. He always made sure that my questions were answered. He made me feel like I mattered to him as a patient.
Brenda T in Randleman, NC – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
From my first visit to my last, I was treated with dignity and respect from Dr. Greenberg and his entire staff. Dr. Greenberg explained my problem, my treatment, and my expected results very clearly. I very extremely happy with my results so far and cannot wait to wear dresses, skirts, and shorts this coming year. Thanks so much. Exceptional care from entire staff and Dr. Greenberg.
Deborah Eubanks in Bermuda Run, NC – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I received exceptional care from Dr. Greenberg. He knew I was nervous and talked me through the procedure. He provided clear pre and post procedure instructions that helped me to understand what I could expect from the procedure and how I could experience optimal results. I am an RN and I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his amazing staff at Carolia Vein Specialist.
Vivian G. in Greensboro, NC – Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Great experience, really enjoyed Dr Greenberg and his staff, friendly, great personalities, very thorough at relaying info to me and made sure i understood. The procedures was very smooth, pain/discomfort level was very minimal if any at all, maybe a little sore, didnt hardly use any ibuprofen at all after the procedure. I have to say these guys are a 5 star A+ group, I can not put into words how much better I feel! Thank you!
Jeremy Moore in Asheboro – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My legs look and feel amazing thanks to Dr Greenberg and I'm happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great vein specialist.
Deborah Williams in Winston Salem, NC – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Had an ugly bulging vein on front of leg for 26 years.From the first time I met Dr. Greenberg and staff, I felt comfortable and confident in the procedure. My leg looks like a normal leg now and I am not embarrassed to wear shorts! Thank you for a great job with a truly caring staff!
NSmith – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I’ve always had a great experience with Dr Greenberg and Carolina vein. Super friendly staff and always very helpful in all my needs. Dr Greenberg is always very thorough and helpful in all my needs in regards to my vericose veins. Would recommend Carolina vein and Dr Greenberg to anyone!
Daniel – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My experience was Excellent, Dr. Greenberg was very friendly, always took his time, always answered any questions I had, I never saw any tension between him and the staff, he seemed to really enjoy his work.
Joan Roop in Critz , VA – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I cannot think of a better physician.
Barbara Rathbone- Shoaf in Clemmons, NC – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
Dr. Greenberg was very thorough and patient in his explanation of caused, symptoms and recommended treatment. He took the time to answer all of my questions and I never felt pressured to have any treatments. Dr. Greenberg followed up with me during all stages of my treatment. He is concerned with the well being of his patients.
Yvonne in Greensboro – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My experience at Carolina Vein was very positive. Everything about the evaluation and treatments was explained with care and details that I could understand. The outcome was very good and I would recommend the doctor and staff to anyone who has concerns about healthy veins.
Ann Sumner in Greensboro – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
My primary doctor recommended Carolina Vein Specialists due to my concern over a varicose vein and some spider veins. I was impressed by what I saw on their website and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Greenberg. He was personable and clearly explained my treatment plan. He is a wonderful doctor!!! Carolina Vein is the most efficient medical office I have ever been to. My treatment plan results exceeded my expectations!
Janet F in Greensboro, NC – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I’m wondering why it took me so long to have this done!! Dr Greenberg sets realistic expectations & gives encouragement for patients to follow his instructions, which in turn speeds recovery. The staff is polite and attentive and they keep to the schedule, which is very much appreciated these days since most practices do not. I highly recommend Dr Greenberg & his staff and will return if anything “surfaces” in the future (pun intended) ;-)
Lisa Y in NC – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?
I am very satisfied with the result. The bulging varicose veins are gone along with the leg discomfort. The leg looks normal and feels normal. The staff and Dr. Greenberg are friendly, courteous and thoughtful. Made me feel at ease by thoroughly explaining the process and keeping my appointment time. Nobody probably enjoys going to the doctor and is it going to hurt? For me, because of the staff and Dr. Greenberg's professionalism and competency, the procedure wasn't bad at all.
Richard in High Point – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Greenberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greenberg?

Dr. Greenberg believes in the art of the doctor - patient relationship.  Every person he meets has individual needs coming from individualized circumstances.  He listens carefully to each of his patients' concerns and develops diagnostic an...

• Phlebology