Dr. Brent Gorman, DO

Dr. Brent Gorman, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Family Doctors 1512 Teasley Ln Denton, TX 76205 Get Directions

Dr. Brent Gorman, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Denton, TX. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Gorman is affiliated with Medical City Denton.

Dr. Gorman's Experience

See how Dr. Gorman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gorman

Dr. Gorman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gorman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gorman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gorman to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Gorman's Performance
    FAIR
Dallas, TX |
My first visit with Dr. Gorman was fantastic! The clinic was very clean and the staff was friendly. Dr. Gorman took the time to get to know me and that made a whole world of difference for me. 10/10 would recommend!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Gorman is personable, thorough doctor. He takes the time to listen to me at every appointment. He is always friendly and takes appropriate steps to insure my health needs are met. Highly recommended.
Carrollton, TX |
So Incredibly disappointed that my insurance made me come to this doctor. I called for a prescription because my daughter brought lice home from school. I requested the same prescription my daughters pediatrician prescribed her. Dr. Gorman refused to prescribe it to me, because he did not know anything about it. I have an idea look it up, inform yourself, medicine is always changing. I was not asking for pain killers, I'm asking for Sklice. Lice killer. Thank you so much for your help.
Denton, TX |
While he's very kind, he doesn't take adequate time to really invest in my care. I had brought several issues up when I came to the office (since it had been several months since I had last seen him), and neither at that time nor afterwards (as of now) did he or his office ever call me to discuss them.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Gorman, DO?
Are you Dr. Gorman?

Compare Dr. Gorman

Dr. Gorman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Gorman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gorman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Gorman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gorman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gorman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gorman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.