Dr. Brent Goedjen, MD

Dr. Brent Goedjen, MD

Dermatology  ·

Dr. Brent Goedjen, MD is a dermatologist in Marietta, GA and has been practicing for 3 years. He specializes in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and more.Read his story

Dermatology Affiliates

4939 Lower Roswell Rd Ste 104

Marietta, GA 30068

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Goedjen

See how frequently Dr. Goedjen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
Benign Tumor

Dr. Goedjen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Goedjen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goedjen "Raised in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.Started in Engineering because I had a curiosity about how things worked and enjoyed problem solving. I became attracted to medicine because it allows for more interaction with people.I found it difficult to choose a specialty during medical school because I enjoyed all of my rotations in the various specialties. However, I was most interested in Dermatology because of the vast scope of the field with overlapping elements from other specialties including medicine, surgery, pathology…etc.I embrace the philosophy of 'putting the needs of the patient first' and my primary concern is providing excellent dermatologic care. In today's ever-changing medical environment I am also interested in finding ways to adapt that enhance the value of care to our patients.My goals are to immerse myself in the Atlanta community where I plan to remain for the duration of my career. Success in medicine is to earn trust from your patients and respect from your colleagues."

This content was provided by Dr. Goedjen "Welcome to Dermatology Affiliates! Our board-certified dermatologists bring together the education and experience needed to treat many different skin conditions as well as to correct and eliminate imperfections, leaving our clients with a more youthful and glowing appearance. Our knowledgeable staff understands how important a positive self-image is, which is why we offer the most advanced procedures and treatments to achieve optimum health. The dermatologists and staff at Dermatology Affiliates are committed to offering our patients a broad range of cosmetic, medical, and aesthetic dermatological services to meet their healthy skin goals toward."

• Dermatology

• Tattoo Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Auburn University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University of South Alabama / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Clin Jacksonville
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Goedjen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goedjen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goedjen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment

Dr. Goedjen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goedjen to family and friends

Dr. Goedjen's Performance

I met Dr. Goedjen at the Mayo Clinic. I'd highly recommend/refer people to him because I only have positives about him. To be at the Mayo is like an Ivy League degree, one of the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He certainly is not a 'hands on' doctor. He had to put on gloves just to take a small scraping (I have psoriasis). Had the feeling that had I reached out to shake hands, he would have run out of the room. He didn't have a clue why I was there or what was in my chart. Wait time was ridiculous,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Goedjen is outstanding, well mannered, smart and very much on time!!! I truly enjoyed my experience, the front office actually talked to me, the nurses were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful!..Dr Goedjen did a great mole check up too!...Thanks so much!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Goedjen is fantastic! I have been a patient at Dermatology Affiliates for several years now. The doctor I saw in the past is no longer with the practice so I scheduled with Dr. Goedjen. I was skeptical at first since he looks so young and the fact that he is male. I have only seen female...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Goedjen is a great doctor. I get bad eczema flare ups and Dr. Goedjen is the only doctor I've had that has helped me keep it under control. The office staff is fantastic! I've been 3 times and each time his nurses and staff have made me laugh or at least smile. He's a got a great personality...more
Are you Dr. Goedjen?