Dr. Brent Florine, DDS

Dr. Brent Florine, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Brent Florine, DDS is a dentist who practices in Eagan, MN. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Florine is affiliated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minneapolis, Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Saint Paul, University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank and HealthEast Care System - Saint John's Hospital.

4151 Knob Dr Ste 101

Eagan, MN 55122

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Florine

This content was provided by Dr. Florine "We are committed to providing the best possible care for you. We understand that you may be anxious or in pain. Intravenous anesthesia is available to make your experience less stressful. From your first phone call to when you have healed and don't even think about your procedure anymore, we promise to treat you with dignity, compassion and respect."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Bone Grafting
  • Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Florine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Florine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Florine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Florine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Florine to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Florine Says:

We thank you for your feedback. We will share it with our staff to encourage continued good customer service and to help us improve patient experiences. Continuous improvement is our goal and we appreciate your help.

Dr. Florine's Performance
Minneapolis, MN |
Beware! He cracked a healthy tooth while he was working on my mouth. It cost me hundreds to repair at my local dentist. Dr. Florine said he would deduct the amount to fix my tooth only if I went to him in the future for an implant I needed, to the cost of $2,500! I refused this "generous" offer. for fear of another horrible experience.
St Paul, MN |
Dr Florine provided me excellent dental care on 3 implants. Dr Florine has a calm, humble, engaged communication style that creates an inviting, safe atmosphere to ask questions. He patiently answers every question to the level of detail I request. Most importantly, he takes great care in making sure the dental work is done at a high level of quality. I highly recommend him as an Oral Surgeon.
in Minneapolis, MN |
dr Florine seem to know what he is doing and he seem very knowledgeable about the subject. I do agreed that he seem to do the work very fast and seem pretty harsh. I was pretty scared. But maybe that just his style. He check with me a couple of time to see if I'm ok and am I numb enough? He even suggest what medications is best for me and I'm surprised to receive a phone call from him to check to see how I'm doing. The place was nice ,and easy to schedule the appointment. love the staff .
Minneapolis, MN |
Staff did their job but the environment was not very warm or customer friendly. I came in for a wisdom tooth extraction and was a bit nervous but felt like my experience was somewhat robotic. Front desk staff didn't not have much emotion. The dentist is not very personable. However, the dental assistant was comforting. Procedure was fine, no complaints there but I think the overall experience would be better with improved customer service.
St. Paul, MN |
Five stars! Professional! Efficient! Expert! Personable!
in Eagan, MN |
Excellent staff, friendly, nice office. Great to work with.
in Minneapolis, MN |
This Morning I had a procedure done at Dr. Florine's office. I can't say enough good things about his professionalism and integrity. I will recommend Dr. Florine to my family and friends.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Florine took the time to listen to, and answer, all of my questions. He went over the treatment plan with me and explained it well. I feel very comfortable moving forward and understand what to expect for the future. He extracted #19 (a molar) and placed a bone graft. He placed novocaine so well I felt just a tingle, that was it. More importantly, he completed the extraction/bone graft with NO PAIN! I am so happy I went to Dr. Florine and would highly recommend him.
in Burnsville, MN |
My experience with sedation at this office was great. It was a last minute appointment and they got me in same day. Dr Florine seemed very nice. He worked quickly. Recovery after sedation has been GREAT! I filled the prescription he gave and I have only needed one so far. Its been at least 24 hours since. He called me personally after surgery to check in and was happy to answer any questions.
Harsh
Have you seen Dr. Brent Florine, DDS?
Are you Dr. Florine?