Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD

Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 51 years old

The Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic is a diverse group of orthopaedic surgeons and physical medicine specialists. Our combined experience and interests allow us to address the full spectrum of musculoskeletal problems. by pooling our knowledge and experience, we offer a strong research based practice to ensure the best care possible for each patient.Read more

Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Felix's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Felix's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Felix

Dr. Felix accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Felix has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Felix
Dr. Felix's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Park City, UT |
Dr. Felix saved my life. When Dr. Felix first saw me, I was bedridden from a herniated l5-s1 disc. He was able to schedule and complete my surgery within 2 weeks of accepting me as a new patient. His assistant Marc Waters answered all my questions during the recovery phase. I highly recommend Dr. Felix and his team.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He was very thorough, listened to me and gave me straight-up, plain English, explanations and choices. My wife was particularly impressed. This was a procedure I had put off for a long time and wanted it done. Dr. Felix and his team assisted us in accomplishing this goal. The team I worked with were all on page to the treatment needs recommended. The operation was a success for m. .
in Salt Lake City, Utah |
I golfed pain free three months after surgery! Dr Felix and his pa, Mark, were phenomenal. His staff was accomadating with my insurance needs. Thanks again...great job!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He was very up front on anything I asked and he is concered about you, and Mark Waters and staff are great
Providence, UT |
Loved him and his PA. The office staff was friendly and proficient. He knew exactly what my problem was and knew exactly how to fix it. Had surgery at the Cache Valley Hospital in Logan, Utah. Great Experience!!!
Logan, Utah |
Dr. Felix is a fantastic surgeon and very helpful. I was having the worst time with back pain. I had surgery with him and all my problems were solved. He was very professional and kind. He honestly cared about my condition and wanted to help. His PA was also great to work with. I would recommend Dr. Felix to anyone that is having spine related issues. You can not find better.
Once he is done with the procedure. You will never see him again and it doesn't matter if you have a new problem
in Salt Lake City, UT |
My husband had a good experience with Dr. Felix. I thought that he did a wonderful job explaining the procedure before and after surgery. I cannot comment on my experience as a patient of Dr. Felix's as I have never been able to get past his PA. Time is of the essence - especially as insurance is changing and finances were/are an issue, seemed to have little relevance in addressing health concerns and/or making an appointment. I'm very grateful for all the office staff did to help me out.
Have you seen Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD?
Are you Dr. Felix?