Dr. Brent Damer, DO

Dr. Brent Damer, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Brent Damer, DO is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Muncie, IN and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, joint replacement orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

3600 W Bethel Ave

Muncie, IN 47304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Damer

See how frequently Dr. Damer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Knee
Osteoarthritis of Hip
Hip Replacement

Dr. Damer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Damer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Damer "As a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, I enjoy the opportunity to have a positive impact on my patients' lives by returning them to their active lifestyles. I specialize in joint replacement and revision, fracture care and knee arthroscopy. I understand that a joint replacement can be intimidating, and I strive to make you comfortable with the entire process. I attempt to use minimally invasive treatment methods whenever possible to provide the shortest recovery times. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, playing basketball and spending time with my wife and kids."

• Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery*

• Hip Fracture
  • Knee Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Stvincent Mercy Med Cente
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Stvincent Mercy Med Cente

Dr. Damer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Damer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Damer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Damer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Damer to family and friends

Dr. Damer's Performance

Had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Damer in October, 2016. I am extremely pleased with his process and results. He, his staff and the staff at Ball made the whole experience amazingly easy and comfortable for both me and my wife. I would strongly recommend Dr. Damer to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your experience, William. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing CIO for your orthopedic care. Have a wonderful day!

He is wonderful. I dislocated my hip, and my local hospital had to call out of town for an ortho to fix it. I followed up with him and he discovered I had significant bone death from the dislocation (I have chronic joint issues and take lots of steroids), and I needed a new hip. I ended up ripping...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am a 70 year old man with bad joints Dr Damer has done 2 knees on me. A new and a revision. I love his caring way that he is going to do what is best for your life style. He is upfront but yet, so very personal able.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0