Dr. Brent Birely, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 61

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Brent Birely, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lutherville, MD and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brent Birely, MD

Artistry In Plastic Surgery

1300 York Rd Bldg A Ste 100 Lutherville, MD 21093

Dr. Birely's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Birely

Dr. Birely

Dr. Birely and his staff have so much knowledge and are so professional, I’ve been going there for years. I never feel rushed and the entire staff as well as Dr. Birely always take the time to answer any questions I might have. My recent trip was for a breast augmentation and lift. I am two weeks postop and I am in love. I know I still have a lot more healing to go, however the results thus far are amazing and very minimal scarring. I would highly recommend Dr. Birely and his staff and practice to anyone looking for a little tweak, nip, tuck, facial, you name it.
Milissa – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
My experience with Dr. Birely And his staff was amazing. My results were exactly what I wanted and the surgery went very well. The office staff was so nice and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Birely to anyone looking to enhance their appearance with a breast augmentation.
Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
10 out of 10 would recommend. Dr Birely and his staff were amazing. I love my results. Fast, efficient, and very professional.
Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and Breast reduction/lift. I am very pleased with both procedures that was done. Dr. Birely and his staff are very professional and care about their patients.
Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
Excellent staff and experience! Highly recommend
Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
I came to see Dr. Birely and his staff for a breast reduction. I have had trouble finding a doctor that I felt comfortable with. It was clear that Dr. Birely was the one I wanted to complete the reduction after the first visit where he sat down and took the time to learn who I was, and my situation. Not only was he professional, his whole staff worked diligently to make sure my Insurance had appropriate documentation and that I was prepared for surgery.
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
I am a new patient to this office and I was very impressed with the detail they show to your concerns. All my questions were answered and procedures were explained in detail. I highly recommend Dr. Birely's office for any of your cosmetic needs from non surgical to surgical these guys know their procedures inside out.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
The front desk staff is always welcoming and pleasant. Melissa is always amazing and professional. I always look forward to coming into this office.
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
This was my first time to this office and I was very happy with my experience. I had a dermaplaning facial and my skin now feels and looks so refreshed. This will definitely be a procedure I would recommend. I look forward to meeting Melissa to discuss injectables.
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
The whole experience with Artistry in Plastic Surgery has been a great. Melissa is professional friendly and I know I am in the best hands. Start to finish my time in the office has been enjoyable. Most importantly, the results speak for themselves. Thank you, Melissa and team.
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
Very knowledgeable. Appointment went very well and they took the time to explain different payment options I may be interested in.
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE, VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS STAFF. WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE MY SCHEDULE AND HAVE ONLY GOOD THINGS TO SAY.
Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
My fist visit to this office was beyond my expectations. I was greeted with a friendly and inviting front desk, my provider took me at my appointment time and not only discussed my concerns but went over different treatment plans that involved anywhere from no downtime to minimal downtime to help achieve my skin care goals as well as my overall appearance. I highly recommend this office.
Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
This was my first treatment at the Medispa at Artistry in Plastic Surgery. I had a pleasant experience. It was very relaxing. After having the Dermalinfusion treatment, my skin felt much lighter, more youthful and hydrated.
Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Birely by my sister and cousin to have my under eye bags removed. He was very professional and explained everything to me at the consultation. My surgery went well and the people at the surgery center were also very professional and very nice to me. I was told I could and should call ANY TIME if I had a question or concern. It blew me away to have a doctor tell me he was available to me 24/7. I highly recommend Dr. Birely.
Aug 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
The results of my upper and lower eye procedure are phenomenal! Dr. Birely is a very talented surgeon with a great staff! I had never thought my results would be so beautiful.
Suzanne – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
I fell asleep it was so relaxing. I came in with a headache and felt great after my treatment. I would definitely love to get microdermabrasion again.
L.A.R. – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
I have been seeing Melissa for over a year now for Dysport injections. She is always very friendly and explains the procedure and answers any questions. I am happy with my results and would recommend the office to family and friends.
C.U. – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
Artistry Medical Spa is amazing. It was my first time getting dermalinfusion. Everyone was so polite and explained each step of the process. My skin looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be back.
C. Nevels – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?
Debi was very professional, courteous and friendly. I have been getting microdermabrasion treatments monthly and using skincare products regularly. My dark spots are getting lighter.
C.M.G. – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent Birely, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Birely?