Dr. Brennen Lucas, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Dr Lucas was very professional and will inform you of the options available for treatments. I am very satisfied with Dr Lucas and would recommend him. Side note, he hasn't yet performed any surgery on me.
Author:
Dr. Lucas took into account all of the test results I brought in and took more in the office. He showed them to me and explained what I was looking at in terms I can understand. He asked about my activity habits and goals and provided appropriate treatment. He’s a great doctor.
Great Dr and Sam is great also
Author:
very professional and to the point, very nice and direct
Very satisfied with surgery
Very likely!
Of course
Very likely
Author:
Excellent Dr. !!! Every detail very organized, his staff very knowledgeable and kind.
Author:
Dr Lucas and his staff are just the best - great bedside manner and great results.
Author:
Dr Lucas did an amazing job on my husband knee surgery I would recommend him for anyone I tried to see if he'd see my daughter but it's not in his practice so I was a little upset bit it's ok it's not his practice
Author:
Working with AOA in general has been a wonderful experience. Every time I call into the office I ask to speak with Shaunalee. She is very smart, and treats me with respect. Not only does she speak highly of Dr. Lucas, she made seeing him easy and worry-free. Thank you Shaunalee.
Author:
I call this office on a regular basis to schedule many patietns. Shawnalee is someone I talk too often and am very pleased with how amazing she is in scheduling. She makes the experience enjoyable, gets patients scheduled in a timely manner and is always such a joy to speak with.
Author:
Dr. Lucas performed shoulder surgery on my husband and the experience with him, his staff & the surgery center were all excellent. Scheduler Shawnalee was very helpful with scheduling a consultation in a timely manner. My husband had a great recovery; we would recommend Dr. Lucas to our friends and family.
Author:
Best skilled and caring doctor you will find anywere
Author:
I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Lucas and his entire staff. They were professional and personable and I was confident that I was receiving the absolute best care. My shoulder surgery was only 4 months ago and I have healed and returned to my normal activities. I am so glad I chose to have surgery and that I chose Dr. Lucas.
Neglected patient care.
Author:
I've had my previous knee surgeries with Dr. schurman, however, with a severely torn miniscus in my left leg, and chronic excruciating pain in my right, I needed a Dr who could see me ASAP, as I could not see Dr. schurmsn till March. Dr. Lucas came to my rescue. I just had surgery 48 hrs ago. Dr. Lucas is an amazing dr, with an amazing bedside manner to top it off. I would definitely refer Dr. Lucas!!