Dr. Brennan Dodson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Bridger Ear, Nose & Throat 1648 Ellis St Ste 301 Bozeman, MT 59715 Get Directions
Dr. Brennan Dodson, MD
Dr. Dodson completed his training with the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Colorado-Health Sciences Center (Denver, CO) in 2006. During this 5-year residency program, he was afforded excellent training through assignments at major tertiary referral centers including University Hospital, Denver Health (General) Hospital, and the Children's Hospital. He earned his MD from the University of Oklahoma-College of Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) in 2001. Prior to medical school, Dr. Dodson graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from the Colorado College (Colorado Springs, CO) with a major in in Anthropology in 1996. "My wife and I became interested in Bozeman after winter skiing trips to visit my wife's sister and her family who have lived in Bozeman since 2003. After living and training in Denver for 5 years, we were looking for a community with a slower pace and easier access to the mountain sports we both love. Being an avid fly-fisherman, hunter, and skier, I welcomed the opportunity to develop a practice in a locale where I could pursue my interests outside the office. Since opening the practice in August 2006, I have been blessed with a thriving practice and two children, who keep my wife and I continually entertained and challenged!"

Dr. Dodson's Care Philosophy

The providers and staff at Bridger Ear, Nose & Throat are a team of dedicated health care professionals and we are committed to providing our community with the highest quality care. Together Dr. Brennan Dodson, who is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and his physician assistant, Blythe Lindsay, PA-C, specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult ENT disorders. We are proud to continue to provide the Bozeman area with superior ear, nose & throat care since 2006. Bridger Ear, Nose & Throat is locally owned and is Conveniently located across the street from Bozeman Deaconess Hospital.

Dr. Dodson's Experience

See how Dr. Dodson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dodson

Dr. Dodson accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Dodson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dodson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dodson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dodson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Dodson's Performance
in Bozeman, MT |
On behalf of me and my family, the thought of a hometown doctor that takes the time and the extra mile is long lost, until we met Dr. Dodson. We’ve lived all over the U.S. We have had several of doctors and you by far set the standards for the hometown doctor. With great appreciation!
in Livingston, MT |
Have a history with this DR. he operated on both my children and did a good job. Saw myself for gland issues twice in the last two years.....I had an emergency and just told me they could get me in in 60 days!
Bozeman, MT |
I recently had my tonsils removed and I was very scared to have the surgery done due to stories of the recovery being awful for older patients. He was very encouraging and explained everything that was going to happen in surgery day and what to expect during the recovery. When I had concerns during my recovery the staff and Dr. Dodson were very helpful,and gave me great advice and tips to get through my recovery as fast as possible.
in Bozeman, MT |
The office staff is very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Dodson was straight to the point and only did what was needed, no nonsense. And I feel better than ever!
in Bozeman, MT |
I had a great experience with Dr Dodson. He did a great job of educating me on my condition and clearly outlined the next step in treatment. Very efficient and professional office.
in Bozeman, MT |
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Dodson-he was very pleasant, answered all of my questions, and did a great job of communicating clearly his point of care in tackling the breathing issues I have been dealing with for years. Thank you all so much for your professionalism, helpfulness and friendliness. As a patient, that goes SUCH a long way in making me feel comfortable and confident in my treatment, I do not hesitate to speak VERY highly of your clinic. Thank you for the wonderful service!
Bozeman, MT |
Failed to make proper diagnosis despite showing classic symptoms of tumor. Heartless when proper diagnosis confined. Told me condition just required observation, but physician I was referred to for treatment said action was required immediately. Would not recommend him to anyone I cared about.
Have you seen Dr. Brennan Dodson, MD?
Are you Dr. Dodson?

Compare Dr. Dodson

Dr. Dodson says...

Dr. Dodson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dodson says...

• Ear infections
  • Adenoid & tonsil enlargement
  • Tonsillitis and chronic tonsil infection
  • Surgical treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea/sleep disordered breathing
  • Nasal obstruction (due to deviated nasal septum and turbinate hypertrophy)
  • Surgical treatment of nasal obstruction (endoscopic septoplasty and endoscopic turbinate reduction)
  • Medical treatment of recurrent or chronic sinus infection and sinusitis (such as with endoscopic culture-directed antibiotics)
  • Surgical treatment of sinus infection [such as in-office minimally-invasive balloon sinuplasty and functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)Hoarseness or dysphonia
  • Hoarseness or dysphonia
  • Trouble swallowing
  • Dysphagia
  • Hearing loss
  • Facial trauma

Dr. Dodson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Montana not available

Dr. Dodson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dodson's Board Certifications

• Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Foreign Body in Nose
  • Foreign Body in Throat
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sore Throat
  • Strep Throat
  • Throat Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Disorders

Exempla St Joseph Hospital

Completed in 2002

University Of Colorado School Of Medicine

Completed in 2006

Dr. Dodson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dodson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat (Physician Assistant)
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Joint Fusion
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy