Dr. Brennan Dodson, MD

Dr. Brennan Dodson, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Brennan Dodson, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Bozeman, MT and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med in 2001 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.Read his story

1648 Ellis St Ste 301

Bozeman, MT 59715

• Allegiance Health Plans
  • American Republic

Learn about Dr. Dodson

See how frequently Dr. Dodson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nosebleed
Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
Intranasal or Sinus Procedure

Dr. Dodson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dodson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dodson "Dr. Dodson completed his training with the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Colorado-Health Sciences Center (Denver, CO) in 2006. During this 5-year residency program, he was afforded excellent training through assignments at major tertiary referral centers including University Hospital, Denver Health (General) Hospital, and the Children's Hospital. He earned his MD from the University of Oklahoma-College of Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) in 2001. Prior to medical school, Dr. Dodson graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from the Colorado College (Colorado Springs, CO) with a major in in Anthropology in 1996. "My wife and I became interested in Bozeman after winter skiing trips to visit my wife's sister and her family who have lived in Bozeman since 2003. After living and training in Denver for 5 years, we were looking for a community with a slower pace and easier access to the mountain sports we both love. Being an avid fly-fisherman, hunter, and skier, I welcomed the opportunity to develop a practice in a locale where I could pursue my interests outside the office. Since opening the practice in August 2006, I have been blessed with a thriving practice and two children, who keep my wife and I continually entertained and challenged!""

This content was provided by Dr. Dodson "The providers and staff at Bridger Ear, Nose & Throat are a team of dedicated health care professionals and we are committed to providing our community with the highest quality care. Together Dr. Brennan Dodson, who is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and his physician assistants Sonia Settergren, PA-C and Heidi Arnold, PA-C, specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult ENT disorders. We are proud to continue to provide the Bozeman area with superior ear, nose & throat care since 2006. Bridger Ear, Nose & Throat is locally owned and is Conveniently located across the street from Bozeman Deaconess Hospital."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat (Physician Assistant)
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Joint Fusion
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Exempla St Joseph Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Dodson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dodson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dodson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dodson's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dodson to family and friends

Dr. Dodson's Performance

Took great care of my daughter who needed ear tubes for chronic ear infections. He answered all our questions and reassured us when we had concerns. And we had great results after the surgery. The front office staff is friendly and always try their best to help. I have yet to find a doctor's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Dodson and his staff do not care about their patients. I went in for a standard deviated septum surgery and not only did he not follow up, even after I went in with an infection, but my nose degenerated so now it is worse than before. I can not breath out of one side of my nose because of him....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
I felt like they did not really listen to my concerns. Felt like a dollar sign to them. Didnt feel like the doctor actually cared about my health. Wouldn't recommend. Front desk person was rude and snarky also.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option5
I would recommend Dr. Dodson! So knowledgeable and he’s nice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Have a history with this DR. he operated on both my children and did a good job. Saw myself for gland issues twice in the last two years.....I had an emergency and just told me they could get me in in 60 days!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2