Dr. Brendan Kluszynski, MD

Dr. Brendan Kluszynski, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Brendan Kluszynski, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Danville, IN and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Hendricks Regional Health ENT

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Kluszynski

Video

See how frequently Dr. Kluszynski performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nosebleed
Ear Disorders
Earwax Buildup

Dr. Kluszynski's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• IN UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Kluszynski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kluszynski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kluszynski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kluszynski's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kluszynski to family and friends

Dr. Kluszynski's Performance

Dr. Kluszynski was very patient and kind to our three year old who has had to have tubes twice. Our son was very nervous and apprehensive going in, but the procedure quick, easy and smooth. The follow-ups were just as great. I'd highly recommend Dr. K!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seen in the office multiple times & have NEVER encountered/witnessed anything as described below. That complaint isn't a true reflection on Dr. Kluszynski's expertise or care provided. I recommend Dr. Kluszynski to anyone in search of a thorough, compassionate, and efficient ENT...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly & easy to talk to. Seen me during an emergent situation, I had not felt very well for 3 days. Understood my condition & treated me quickly so I could return to work. Gave me info on how to approach my symptoms the next time. I would highly recommend him to any other friends or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The worst experience I have ever had with any company or business of any kind. My 5 year old had an appointment to have his ears checked and my wife got caught in traffic on the way to the office. She showed up 7-8 minutes last and was turned away and told she would have to reschedule. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option5
Called to schedule an appointment for my child who has clogged ear & in pain. They want to schedule the appointment 40 days out. I asked if they can see her sooner and if they take appointments for someone who needs to be seen right away. She said no.... ear infections and discomfort is not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

We rarely have wait times that exceed 3 weeks. We keep a list of patients on a cancellation list when a more immediate appointment is requested, and often we see these patients within 48 hours. We work closely with our primary care providers to work in urgent patients for same day appointments. Patients with urgent primary care issues (such as uncomplicated ear infections) can be seen in a local immediate care. Ultimately, this is not a review of our services. I request that it be ignored.

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Kluszynski at Hendricks Regional Health

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist