Dr. Brenda A. Wells, MD

Dr. Brenda A. Wells, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Wells specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Tucson, AZ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wells? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wells' Experience

See how Dr. Wells' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wells has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wells
Dr. Wells' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wells for several years now. She has helped me treat my hypothyroid, control my diabetes and work on my weight loss goals. I have now lost 31 lbs in 3 months and so happy I have her to help encourage me reach my goal! My father recently had a problem with controlling his blood pressure, he went to see her and within a month he was under control and now with her guidance he checks his blood pressure daily. She's helped me and my family reach our health goals.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been her patient for over two years. I've had hypertension since I began seeing her. The medicine she prescribes doesn't work. She is just referring me to a cardiologist despite the fact that my bp has been out of control a long time and she hasn't corrected it. She is disinterested and lacks fellow feeling. I referred a friend to her when I first starting going because this friend usually will put off getting care; now we both feel like we aren't getting the best care.
in Tucson, AZ |
exceptional! finding a "good" Dr. whenever discussing or comparing PCP's among friend's and family i know how difficult it can be to find a doctor who has the right characteristic's that individuals look for, I've had the good fortune to have found Dr. Wells.
in Tucson, Az |
About two years ago my primary care doctor retired. Incidentally I had just found Dr. Wells as a primary care for my sister. So I decided to make an appointment to see Dr. Wells as I have some extensive health issues and needed a primary care doctor right away. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel that we found Dr. Wells. She is never late for our scheduled appointments. If there is an emergency they get me in right away to see Dr. Wells. She takes her time with me, she listens to me and always
in Tucson, az |
Dr wells is an amazing physician. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and issues. Her staff, not so much. I've been trying to contact them for two weeks now and they refuse to return my voice-mails because they never pick up the phone. When I called this morning the woman I spoke with brushed off my concerns and was unhelpful. Your staff's negligence is HURTING your patients.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Wells is, without a doubt, one of the finest physicians I have ever had during my 38 yrs of living in Tucson
Have you seen Dr. Brenda A. Wells, MD?
Are you Dr. Wells?

Compare Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Wells does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wells does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wells does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.