Family Medicine  |
Dr. Brenda Wells, MD
Dr. Brenda Wells, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 42 years old. Dr. Wells is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center and Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital.

6624 E Carondelet Dr

Tucson, AZ 85710

• Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Wells

Dr. Wells' Experience

Dr. Wells' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Wells does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Wells is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wells has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wells has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wells does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wells and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wells' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wells to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Wells' Performance
Tucson, AZ |
I terrible first visit as new patient with a NP No comprehensive questions about health etc. Big note on how they are not responsible for knowing what you're covered for. A basic first visit was billed for 245.00. No lab tests nothing. Did not follow up. I complained to Blue Cross, and found a professional. Go find another Doctors office.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wells for several years now. She has helped me treat my hypothyroid, control my diabetes and work on my weight loss goals. I have now lost 31 lbs in 3 months and so happy I have her to help encourage me reach my goal! My father recently had a problem with controlling his blood pressure, he went to see her and within a month he was under control and now with her guidance he checks his blood pressure daily. She's helped me and my family reach our health goals.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been her patient for over two years. I've had hypertension since I began seeing her. The medicine she prescribes doesn't work. She is just referring me to a cardiologist despite the fact that my bp has been out of control a long time and she hasn't corrected it. She is disinterested and lacks fellow feeling. I referred a friend to her when I first starting going because this friend usually will put off getting care; now we both feel like we aren't getting the best care.
in Tucson, AZ |
exceptional! finding a "good" Dr. whenever discussing or comparing PCP's among friend's and family i know how difficult it can be to find a doctor who has the right characteristic's that individuals look for, I've had the good fortune to have found Dr. Wells.
in Tucson, Az |
About two years ago my primary care doctor retired. Incidentally I had just found Dr. Wells as a primary care for my sister. So I decided to make an appointment to see Dr. Wells as I have some extensive health issues and needed a primary care doctor right away. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel that we found Dr. Wells. She is never late for our scheduled appointments. If there is an emergency they get me in right away to see Dr. Wells. She takes her time with me, she listens to me and always
in Tucson, az |
Dr wells is an amazing physician. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and issues. Her staff, not so much. I've been trying to contact them for two weeks now and they refuse to return my voice-mails because they never pick up the phone. When I called this morning the woman I spoke with brushed off my concerns and was unhelpful. Your staff's negligence is HURTING your patients.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Wells is, without a doubt, one of the finest physicians I have ever had during my 38 yrs of living in Tucson
Have you seen Dr. Brenda Wells, MD?
Are you Dr. Wells?