Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO

Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK and has been practicing for 4 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Schiesel accepts

Dr. Schiesel accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Schiesel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schiesel's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belt Lipectomy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scars
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

"Quality RESULTS are the hallmark of this outstanding aesthetic surgery resource- South Tulsa Plastic Surgery. Dr. Brenda Schiesel, and our superb team of medical professionals and support staff provide exceptional care in a full array of cosmetic pl...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Schiesel?
Dr. Schiesel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO
RecentMost Helpful
After many years of wanting a breast reduction she transformed me! Love her and the work she did. When she says call me anytime! She means it! Love her!! DD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Schiesel has preformed a number of precedures for me and I will use her again!! Thanks Doc!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I would recommend Dr. Schiesel for all your plastic surgery needs. Dr. Schiesel and her staff provide superior care for their patients. I was very comfortable asking questions regarding my breast augmentation surgery. She answered all questions and concerns and the results were phenomenal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr Schiesel is a miracle worker! She did a FANTASTIC job on my tummy tuck procedure, but more importantly - she has been a wonderful support during this time. She called to check on me, responded to questions that I had within minutes and has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Couldn't recommend her enough, so happy I chose her to change my life!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Brenda Schiesel is the most carrying Dr I have ever met. She did a scar revision and Brest exchange and scar revision she went so beyond of her paid services you can't go wrong picking this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I’m so glad I found Dr. Schiesel!!! Went in for consultation feeling nervous and she got me so excited! She goes above and beyond in her surgeries to make sure her patients look fabulous!!!! I’d rate her a 5 a million times!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Schiesel was very professional and went above and beyond to make me comfortable before and after surgery. By the end, she seemed like a good friend. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr.Schiesel is not only a phenomenal surgeon, she is a phenomenal person. She gives you honest and realistic expectations of your results and then manages to exceed them.Both she and her staff made me feel comfortable and ??confident that I was in good hands. ???She is generous with her time and made me feel like a priority? at all times. She was so patient and didn't? hesitate to text or call me back if I had the smallest of questions. I am beyond grateful to have had her as my surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Schiesel is hands down the best in Tulsa. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She performed my tummy tuck in July, I feel like a new person. I wouldn't trust anyone else, I'll definitely be back. She genuinely cares & always made me feel comfortable by letting me know what to expect. She checked on me personally after the surgery. Her nurses were always nice and caring. They share their personal experiences. It's just overall a comfortable caring place. I can't say enough good things
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I had breast implants removed. She spent a lot of time with me, answering questions and telling me about the procedure. She seemed to be relaxed and not rushed which I liked. She has a great personality and my procedure was done very professionally. I am happy with the results. I had very little pain postop. I had a problem with fluid filling one of my breast and she was able to take care of it in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Schiesel. It couldn't have been a better experience. The facility was clean, quiet and private and her staff from the front office to the financial assistance was kind and professional. They all made my husband feel comfortable and involved as well. Surgery day was as stress-free as they could make it and I was home quicker than I had anticipated. My pain was very well controlled and Dr. Schiesel made herself available to me over the weekend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I had a consultation with Dr. Schiesel for a breast augmentation/lift and there are few words to describe how incredibly comfortable she makes you feel. I awkwardly had an unforeseen panic attack ( I was nervous but, had no idea I was about to passout and have a hot flash until I was spinning). They handled me with ease, and her expertise and explanation for all my questions were on the spot. Love her, and have already scheduled my appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I had a breast augmentation and tummy liposuction. I am now 6 weeks post op and am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Brenda Schiesel is friendly and very knowledgeable. She made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel at ease. I doubted the size i picked, I had a second consult before my surgery and the entire staff were patient with me and made sure I knew what I wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I can't thank Dr. Schiesel enough for giving me exactly what I wanted! She was the only surgeon who agreed with my opinion that an implant revision would give me the look I wanted. She happily took my case and I am very grateful for her expertise. If I have choose to have any more cosmetic surgeries done, I want her to be my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Schiesel made me feel very comfortable. If I do any other surgery i will go back. All the staff was great well. Surgery day was calm and they all made me feel at ease. I have have been to other offices and this office made me like I was a important to them. Dr. Schiesel explained everything to me perfectly. Not all at one time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Schiesel and the staff at PSC of Tulsa are amazing. I had a tummy tuck and a few places of lipo and the results are beyond amazing! Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly. They were very straight forward and always on time for my appointments I had no waiting. I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
My experience was great. Dr. Schiesel took the time to listen to my concerns and give me her honest opinion of what could be done and what wouldn't work. She was upfront with me about everything. As I was healing if I had any questions she was a phone call/text away. I am very pleased with the work I had done and I would recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr. Schiesel is AMAZING. After knowing her for years and following her journey, there was no doubt in my mind who I wanted to do my breast aug. She calls and texts you the next day and several other times just to check up on you. I have made several referrals to her and plan on making many more as well as possible getting her to do other procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
Dr.Schiesel and the entire staff are awesome very professional Dr.Schiesel did an awesome job on my breast augmentation I love them !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?
I had a tummy tuck with a breast lift and lipo of the hips and flanks in April. She is a wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner. Makes herself available for questions at all hours of the night. She is highly skilled and what I would call a perfectionist at her trade. Which is what you want in a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Schiesel. She is easy to talk to, and takes you serious. I wish she could be my family doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Schiesel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schiesel treats patients.