Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO

Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 38

Telehealth services available

Dr. Brenda Schiesel, DO is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tulsa, OK. She is affiliated with Oklahoma State University Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schiesel to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

South Tulsa Plastic Surgery

South Tulsa Plastic Surgery

Visit Website
South Tulsa Plastic Surgery10131 S Yale Ave Ste B Tulsa, OK 74137

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Schiesel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schiesel

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Schiesel
Surgery was 9/4/2020 and included "360 Lipo with Fat Transfer" It was evident after 2 weeks she did not Lipo my bra rolls much at all, Lipo is uneven and she did a fat transfer of 600 cc per cheek I am 5'5 at the time of surgery 192 pounds. My results were extremely minimal and for the price of $8800, I knew she did not deliver at all.I spoke with a few doctors after my surgery and they all said there could've definitely been more fat taken out from my back side. Knowing this, I reached out to her 2 weeks after surgery informing her I was not satisfied at all with my results which she blew off and told me to come in to view, where she kept emphasizing how much she took out. Not wanting to cause a scene I left, and reached out again a few weeks later because I just felt there had to be something that could be done about it. It is now 12/7/2020 and she still has never responded to any of my text messages. Extremely unprofessional, would never go to her again!!!!!!
Dec 08, 2020
Umm what else is there to say except AMAZING!! I am so glad I found Dr. Schiesel and she was able to give me results I could only dream of! Being obese from a very young age, and then losing 100lbs left my body a mess! Dr. Schiesel was informative and made me feel at ease with going forward with the procedure. She gave me realistic expectations, which she blew out of the park! Only 1 day post op, so I still have a pretty good journey ahead of me but I am more than pleased with my current results! I finally have a belly button I can see!
Haylee Prince – Nov 12, 2020
Horrified by my breast scars Do not go here!!!!!!
Kelly – Mar 08, 2020
Dr Schiesel changed my life. I have never been more comfortable w a doctor before. I had a breast reduction in 2001 & was thrilled with the results back then. Life happened & I gained and lost 100 lbs which meant I needed another reduction along with a tummy tuck. I honestly thought I'd wait until I lost 60 more lbs - Dr Schiesel said - more like 25. So- I scheduled it and lost the weight. She fixed EVERYTHING and I could NOT be happier. My breasts look like implants, which is not normal for breast reduction patients. My waist is so tiny! My stomach is flat. I am blown away. She becomes a friend. I could ask her anything, at any time. I will recommend her to everyone I know. She is knowledgeable, attentive and thorough. I had lipo in 3 areas and had zero drainage. I had an extended tummy tuck with no drains. My pain was never above a 4 -Unbelievable job - she is such an impressive person. She will make you feel like her bff, but with mad skills! I couldn't be happier!
newmere – Feb 28, 2020
I had breast surgery with her(Aug/lift) and am really unhappy about my shape and symmetry. I will need to see another surgeon for a revision because I will never go back to see her!!! Overall she seems knowledgeable but I think she just lacks experience. Do your research!!!!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 13, 2020
Dr. Schiesel is an outstanding surgeon! I recently had an implant removal with a lift and I could not be any happier. After many years of implants, gravity won. But, now I feel like a new woman, thanks to Dr. Schiesel! Her bedside manner is beyond what I ever expected from any doctor. She took the time to personally call me to check in and made me feel at ease through the whole process. Her office staff, Erin and Traci, are amazing as well. I felt like I could pick up the phone and call at anytime. They were always very helpful and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend Dr. Schiesel and her team! I plan to see her again for my next procedure.
Tulsa, OK – Jun 30, 2019
After many years of wanting a breast reduction she transformed me! Love her and the work she did. When she says call me anytime! She means it! Love her!! DD
OK – Dec 16, 2018
Dr. Schiesel has preformed a number of precedures for me and I will use her again!! Thanks Doc!!
PAR in Claremore, OK – Oct 29, 2018
I would recommend Dr. Schiesel for all your plastic surgery needs. Dr. Schiesel and her staff provide superior care for their patients. I was very comfortable asking questions regarding my breast augmentation surgery. She answered all questions and concerns and the results were phenomenal!
Tulsa – Oct 19, 2018
Dr Schiesel is a miracle worker! She did a FANTASTIC job on my tummy tuck procedure, but more importantly - she has been a wonderful support during this time. She called to check on me, responded to questions that I had within minutes and has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Couldn't recommend her enough, so happy I chose her to change my life!!!
Laura K. in Tulsa – Apr 08, 2018
Dr. Brenda Schiesel is the most carrying Dr I have ever met. She did a scar revision and Brest exchange and scar revision she went so beyond of her paid services you can't go wrong picking this doctor
Linda L. in Bixby – Mar 30, 2018
I’m so glad I found Dr. Schiesel!!! Went in for consultation feeling nervous and she got me so excited! She goes above and beyond in her surgeries to make sure her patients look fabulous!!!! I’d rate her a 5 a million times!!!!
Mar 18, 2018
Dr. Schiesel was very professional and went above and beyond to make me comfortable before and after surgery. By the end, she seemed like a good friend. I highly recommend.
Feb 02, 2018
Dr.Schiesel is not only a phenomenal surgeon, she is a phenomenal person. She gives you honest and realistic expectations of your results and then manages to exceed them.Both she and her staff made me feel comfortable and ??confident that I was in good hands. ???She is generous with her time and made me feel like a priority? at all times. She was so patient and didn't? hesitate to text or call me back if I had the smallest of questions. I am beyond grateful to have had her as my surgeon!
Rachel in Tulsa, OK – Jan 28, 2018
Dr. Schiesel is hands down the best in Tulsa. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She performed my tummy tuck in July, I feel like a new person. I wouldn't trust anyone else, I'll definitely be back. She genuinely cares & always made me feel comfortable by letting me know what to expect. She checked on me personally after the surgery. Her nurses were always nice and caring. They share their personal experiences. It's just overall a comfortable caring place. I can't say enough good things
Broken Arrow, OK – Oct 25, 2017
I had breast implants removed. She spent a lot of time with me, answering questions and telling me about the procedure. She seemed to be relaxed and not rushed which I liked. She has a great personality and my procedure was done very professionally. I am happy with the results. I had very little pain postop. I had a problem with fluid filling one of my breast and she was able to take care of it in the office.
Claremore, OK – Jul 11, 2017
I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Schiesel. It couldn't have been a better experience. The facility was clean, quiet and private and her staff from the front office to the financial assistance was kind and professional. They all made my husband feel comfortable and involved as well. Surgery day was as stress-free as they could make it and I was home quicker than I had anticipated. My pain was very well controlled and Dr. Schiesel made herself available to me over the weekend.
Lauren in Owasso, OK – May 14, 2017
I had a consultation with Dr. Schiesel for a breast augmentation/lift and there are few words to describe how incredibly comfortable she makes you feel. I awkwardly had an unforeseen panic attack ( I was nervous but, had no idea I was about to passout and have a hot flash until I was spinning). They handled me with ease, and her expertise and explanation for all my questions were on the spot. Love her, and have already scheduled my appointment.
Liz in Oklahoma – May 12, 2017
I had a breast augmentation and tummy liposuction. I am now 6 weeks post op and am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Brenda Schiesel is friendly and very knowledgeable. She made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel at ease. I doubted the size i picked, I had a second consult before my surgery and the entire staff were patient with me and made sure I knew what I wanted.
Kourtney in Sapulpa, OK – Apr 27, 2017
I can't thank Dr. Schiesel enough for giving me exactly what I wanted! She was the only surgeon who agreed with my opinion that an implant revision would give me the look I wanted. She happily took my case and I am very grateful for her expertise. If I have choose to have any more cosmetic surgeries done, I want her to be my doctor.
Jessica in Oklahoma City, OK – Mar 03, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Schiesel?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Schiesel's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belt Lipectomy
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Labiaplasty
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Schiesel accepts

Dr. Schiesel accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Quality RESULTS are the hallmark of this outstanding aesthetic surgery resource- South Tulsa Plastic Surgery. Dr. Brenda Schiesel, and our superb team...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery