Nutrition  |
Dr. Brenda McBride, MD
I am a board certified Nutrition Physician Specialist who approaches nutrition and healthcare from an integrative and functional perspective based on the belief that the body has the capacity to heal itself if given the right tools and if the underlying causes of disease are addressed. Having served the pediatric oncology population at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for over a decade, I have witnessed first hand how proper nutrition support improves outcomes. Inspired by such positive outcomes. I completed my medical training at The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland where I developed an interest in food as medicine. I returned home to Philadelphia for residency in pediatrics. In addition to my private practice, I am an Oncology Hospitalist at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where I completed my fellowship in nutrition. To augment my knowledge base, this June I will complete the integrative medicine residency through the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine. I am dedicated to helping people understand why they need to make changes in their diets and giving them the means to achieve a more balanced state of health.

Main Line Integrative Nutrition

28 Garrett Ave

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Learn about Dr. McBride

Integrative nutrition integrates your overall physical and emotional wellness, medical conditions, medications/supplements, desires, goals and preferences into your evaluation and plan.

At Main Line Integrative Nutrition we offer medically supervised nutrition counseling and testing to help our patients prevent and treat nutrition related medical conditions and achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

We use your bio-individuality to create healthy options that work for you. We'll help you choose the optimal foods taking into account your tastes, preferences, goals, cultural & religious beliefs and lifestyle to create a lasting, sustainable plan that will maximize your wellness.

Dr. McBride's Experience

Dr. McBride's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Nutrition

• Metabolic Syndrome
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Pediatric Obesity

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. McBride has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McBride does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McBride and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McBride's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. McBride?