Family Medicine  |
Dr. Brenda Buckley, MD
Dr. Brenda Buckley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fenton, MO. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Buckley is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, St. Anthony's Medical Center and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital.

Buckley

• Group Health Cooperative
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Buckley

Dr. Buckley's Experience

Dr. Buckley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Louis University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Forest Park Hospital

Dr. Buckley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buckley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buckley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buckley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buckley to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Buckley's Performance
in Wildwood, MO |
Dr. Buckley is my primary care physician for the last 4 years. I am very pleased with her care. She proactively follows/reviews my medical record and ensures that I do not miss annual check ups. She is a good listener and genuinely seems interested in the issues that concern her patients. If you need care beyond her area of expertise she expeditiously gets you a referral to the right physician to treat the problem. I have referred many family members to Dr. Buckley & all very satisfied.
Fenton, MO |
My family has been patients of Dr. Buckley for over 10 years. She has always taken the time to listen to you and never hurries you through an appointment. Her office staff is friendly and is prompt in returning calls. We couldn't ask for more in a doctor!
I have recommended a couple of friends to Dr. Buckley and they are very happy, as am I, with the experience had with her and the office staff. Dr. Buckley is down to earth, knowledgeable, caring and passionate about her work and making sure her patients are given the best care possible.
Ballwin, MO |
Mu 21 year old and my husband and I have been seeing Dr. Buckley for about a year now. She is awesome as is the staff.
Fenton, MO |
Dr. Buckley is ok. Then I encountered the office manager on the phone who was so rude to me, laughed at me, talked down to me and hung up on me. I was sent a letter stating due to me being disrespectful to the staff Dr. Buckley would no longer see me as her patient. I went in to speak with Dr. Buckley at my scheduled appt. to see what was told to her because I was never disrespectful in any way on the phone, she refused to talk to me and I was told she will not return my calls. What a joke!
in St louis mo |
I've been a patient of dr. Buckley for two-and-a-half years end she goes above and beyond in her medical profession
in Arnold, MO |
I have only been 1 time with Dr.Buckley but it was a great visit, She made me feel very comfortable and took time with me. She is very kind, I have tried a lot of Drs and could not find one that was actually a real Dr and not a nurse practitioner, I plan on staying with her as long as she is around.
in Arnold, Missouri |
Dr. Buckley is always there when I need her. Her staff and her are quick and I trust them with all of my health decisions. My whole family goes to her, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
in St. Louis, MO |
I recently had a new patient exam with Dr. Buckley and I really liked her and felt confident with the choice I've made, in choosing a new PCP. Her office staff was very nice and accommodating and the office itself was very clean and up to date. I read all of the reviews prior to choosing this doctor and for the most part, they were very positive. The few (shallow complaints) that I read; were not at all true. Dr. Buckley is very well put together and her office staff are polite and efficient.
in Eureka, MO |
She is a very intellegent woman who has an ease that makes me feel comfortable telling her everything. I have been visiting her for at least ten years, and I am a patient who often makes unhealthy life choices, but Dr. Buckley deals with me professionally and calls when I need to visit. Many doctors before her have made me feel guilty, and they didn't really care. Dr. Buckley cares, and she will religiously follow through with your health care needs.
Have you seen Dr. Brenda Buckley, MD?
Are you Dr. Buckley?

• Golden Rule
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • HealthLink
    HealthLink PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance