Dr. Brandon Woods, MD

Dr. Brandon Woods, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Brandon Woods, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center South, Banner Children's - Diamond Children's Medical Center, Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center and Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.

Phoenix Neurological Institute, Inc

1343 N Alma School Rd Ste 125

Chandler, AZ 85224

Learn about Dr. Woods

Dr. Woods' Experience

Dr. Woods' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Woods does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Nerve Block, Somatic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ross University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Maricopa Integrated Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University of Arizona
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Woods has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Woods has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woods does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woods and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Stroke Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Woods is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Woods' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woods to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Woods' Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
One of the worst medical experiences I have ever had. Never contacted my out of state neurologist to get my records. I finally got them myself and brought them in, they made copies then the next time I was in couldn't find them in my file. On one visit the front office girl wanted to know if I had been in to have my CAT scan that the doctor had ordered the month before and when I insisted he had not ordered it she argued with me for 10 minutes before realizing she "had the wrong patient".
Chandler, AZ |
The office staff cannot do their job! They are rude! the office personnel is always doing this shovel you around, you have to chase the insurance company to call them to do their job. The office says he wants to see you all the time, even though they have not done anything on your behalf in getting the Botox ordered, or anything to do with any procedures. The office is lacking any type of management in regards to the patient's records, in putting correct information or any inside the record
Chandler, AZ |
The first appointment was good, as was the second appt. Approx. 6 months later I called Dr. Woods with a couple of questions. I called three days in a row, I did schedule an appointment but needed to speak to him prior to the appointment. Each time I was told he would call me back. on the third day I was told he would call back. Later in the day someone from the office called me to tell me Dr. Woods does not talk on the phone. Don't waste your time with Dr Brandon Woods
AZ |
This provider does NOT care about his patients. Poor bedside manner, he wants to see you all the time for "check ups" yet when your there he charges a ridiculous amount and does NOTHING. When you do try and make an appointment you can't get in. I suggest finding another neurologist who cares and will not neglect his patients because that's what he is doing with me, period.... I am a medical provider with realistic expectations
My first appointment went relatively smoothly. He seemed knowledgeable and ordered tests for me. I did feel a little rushed through the appointment thought. My second appointment to go over test result was a nightmare. They never requested my test results. I sat there for over an hour and when I asked what the hold up was, they just kept telling me they didn't have the results. I can't for the life of me understand why the wait until I arrive to ask for them!
in Phoenix, AZ |
He's one of the few doctors I've seen who actually cares. I've seen a lot due to two chronic illnesses, especially neurologists, and he is by far the best. I finally have relief from my chronic migraines. Not only is he caring, but he's a really cool guy and down to earth. I usually have to school my doctors on my rare-ish connective tissue disorder, (EDS) but this doc actually knows all about it. A very rare thing for those of us who have it.
in Tempe AZ |
Awesome compassionate Doctor! My dad has Parkinson's disease... Thanks to Dr. Wood's he has started walking again!
in Phoenix, AZ |
After having daily migraines for over 3 years Dr. Woods has minimized them with botox, so I can at least function on a daily basis. He hasaid also referred my daughter to a children's neurologist to treat her migraines. Dr. Woods is very patient, understanding and listens to the postures patients needs.
in Mesa, AZ |
The day before my appointment I receive a message canceling my appointment due to my botox (for migraines) not coming in. I call to find out what is going on and I am told that I need to order it myself. ?? I call my insurance they tell me no the Dr. has to order it (duh I knew that). I believe someone is not doing their job. Now my file is in the hands of the Office mgr. Tammy. It has now been 3 days since my canceled appointment and I still have no idea when I will be getting my shots.
in Seattle, WA |
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Woods. When my daughter suffered a major seizure after a procedure, he was right there to stabilize and care for her. He was calm and managed the situation perfectly, and put my wife and myself at ease. Again, he is the BEST!
in mesa az |
Blood work was written wrong i needed to fast and i called n called and no results ..and it was out of range. ...on a few...i needed to have it addressed and he could care lesss after you leave the office ..so if you go here and your bloodwork is off good luck
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Woods, MD?
Are you Dr. Woods?