Dr. Brandon Rodriguez, MD

Practices Ophthalmology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 159 reviews.
Author:
Very professional very informative I would highly recommend to anyone looking to improve their eyesight
Author:
Dr Rodriguez has a way of getting you to relax either before or after an operation. The Tarpon Springs facility is great. When I first arrived there, in the St Lukes van I saw so many people in the waiting room. They are so efficient though and everything goes like a fined tuned clock. I was very pleased with Dr Roderiguez’s operation on my cornea. Even though it’s taking a little longer for that eye to see perfectly clear again, this was explained to me.
Author:
The man is a ROCK STAR! Incredibly professional, skilled, also friendly and engaging. He explains everything and puts you completely at ease. His staff should win awards for their professionalism and attention to detail - not to mention their very genuine, caring attitudes. My cataract was removed and a new lens implanted in less than 6 minutes. I'm still in awe that I can see so well, and without glasses! Truly miraculous!
Author:
Had laser surgery in my left eye he was very nice and understanding he explained everything to me
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez and all the great people who work with him make you feel well cared for and are very professional. I have my first cataract done. It has been very good I’m looking forward to the second eye next week. Thank you Dr. R and all!
Author:
Very positive, he is excellent in his field and would recommend him highly
Author:
I had cataract surgery with Dr. Rodriguez and it turned out great. He also put an Istent in at that time. I plan on having him put an Istent in my other eye in the near future. Excellent surgeon
Author:
Dr Rodriguez was very attentive and listened to my concerns.
Author:
Excellent care.Am snowbird and have no problem making appointments.
Author:
Liked that he explained that I did not need nor did he want to do further surgery on my eyes as he felt I had had enough; any more would not guarantee help for my eye. He prescribed drops instead which made me feel very encouraged by him.
Author:
Dr Rodriquez is extremely competent and explains things well. His expertise makes you feel comfortable in him treating your condition.
Author:
Dr. Brandon Rodriguez was very professional. I was given a thorough exam and learned more about the condition of my eyes than in recent visits to other doctors. I had both eyes operated on, one at a time. Both operations were extremely quick, and the recovery time minimal. I appreciated the medical staff at St. Luke's for their kindness. They were on top of everything. I would recommend cataract surgery and lenses replacement with Dr. Rodriguez for anyone who is looking for excellent results. I learned about Dr. Rodriguez and St. Luke's through my mother, who also had the same type of surgery I month before I did and she is as satisfied as I am. We are both extremely grateful. I can see better than ever before, and can drive at night again. It has been a life changer. Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez!
Author:
He was very professional but friendly and spent more time with me than I had expected. I really liked his approach to my problem.
Author:
I think Dr. Rodriques is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, I have been seeing him for approximately 2 years and my problem still exist. I'm not sure what causes my red eye problem and St. Lukes has not been able to figure it out. I have to give them credit. They have tried everything they can think of but my problem still exist. My eyes are so red all the time that I'm embarrassed to go out with friends because they look terrible. St. Lukes has done allergy tests, blood tests, the lipiflow procedure and cultures. I'm guessing they have run out of options. Don't know where to go from here.
Great!!!
Author:
Always pleasant and professional. Very thorough in examinations. Excellent staff support. Would highly recommend!!!
Author:
Excellent doctor. Did a great job on the laser procedure that I had done recently.
Author:
Dr Rodriguez was the only one to ease my suffering after 3 years.
Author:
Thoroughly explained everything to me .
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez was very thorough in describing all procedures. Very knowledgeable, patient and professional in answering all my questions. I am extremely satisfied with the result of my surgery.
Author:
Fast and efficient appointment. Little to no delay in seeing Dr. Rodriguez. What I like most about Dr. Rodriguez is he takes his time and is detailed in his response to my questions. I could not be more pleased with my results from both my cornea transplants.
Author:
They took me after a short wait. They do a complete check. Dr. Rodriguez is very thorough and takes the time to listen to any concerns I might have. I was very satisfied with the visit
Author:
Surgeries were without any complications and with excellent results. My vision has never been better. St Luke's provided the most excellent care.
Excellent
Author:
I have told everyone who talks to me about cataract surgery about Dr. Rodriguez and St. Lukes. My neighbors across the street used St. Lukes for their surgery and were very satisfied also.
Author:
Dr. Rodriquez and his staff are exceptional! He is caring, competent, qualified and well regarded in his field. I had excellent results in his care and would highly recommend him.
Author:
I had RK done to both of my eyes over 30 years ago & so reluctant to have another surgery done that I put it off for a long time. I needed surgery because my cataracts were getting worse but everything I had read indicated my surgery would be extremely difficult. I was prepared to hear that I would not have very good results & would still need to wear glasses post surgery. To my surprise, Dr Rodriguez said it wouldn’t be a problem & was confident I would have great results. Boy he was ever right! My vision is great & I still don’t need glasses 2 years post op!! I have since recommended several friends to him & they all agree that Dr Rodriguez is an excellent doctor.
Author:
My cataract surgery was a great "eye opening" experience! The whole staff and all the doctors are so professional; service is excellent!
Author:
I was well informed and very satisfied with my cataract surgery
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez was very informative on everything. I am very happy with the way it all went. He made it very easy
Author:
I would definitely recommend Dr. Rodriguez.
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez was very patient, thorough, and helped explain all aspects of my surgery and treatment a few times. I was very nervous but his staff were excellent, knowledgeable, and friendly. All the visits were a positive experience. I am so grateful and thankful for this surgery. It changed my life!
Author:
Dr Rodriguez and his staff eased my nervousness and made sure I was comfortable before, during, and after my surgery. I have recommended him and St Luke's to others.Dr Rodriguez is amazing.Thank you so much for giving me my life .
Author:
With a serious corneal ulcer, Dr. Rodriguez was aggressive with the treatment, informing me of each step and seeing me daily until the ulcer was healed. He was professional, thorough, and gave me confidence that I would be well cared for. I would recommend him highly for any eye procedure.
Author:
My eye surgeries were completed over a year ago. I recovered well and continue to do well. I appreciate Dr. Rodriguez and his staff for their excellent and professional care. They were very helpful in answering all my questions and/or concerns. Thank you for the recovery of my sight.
Author:
He's THE BEST!! I had suffered with "dry eye" for almost 3 yrs. It was just awful! My first time seeing him he told me he was going to able to fix it!! Since I had been to several doctor's before; with no results, I was a bit doubtful. He said it might take a while but what did I have to lose...and after several things he tried I am now pain free!! It's been way over 6 months!! Praise God for sending Dr. Rodriguez!
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez was very professional and friendly surgery was very successful and follow up visits great. One complaint about St Lukes is that wait times are very long but overall worth it.
Author:
I had a scratch on my cornea that went down into my central vision. My vision was extremely affected. After repeated trips to opthomologist with no improvement I was referred to Dr. Rodriguez. I am happy to say that he treated my problem with cutting edge medicine and three weeks later I was completely healed and my vision restored to normal.
Author:
I haven't seen Dr. Rodriguez in a few years but I have had many follow-up procedures with Dr. Philpotts and Dr. Howard. Overall I have trusted that my eye care was in the best hands. Do I feel that I am seeing as well as I should? Sadly, no.
Author:
Very good and through. Would continue with Dr. Rodriquez if required.
Author:
He did an excellent job with my cataract surgery and with dealing with the shingles in my left eye. He is very professional.
Author:
Excellent doctor. Excellent surgery. Strongly recommend! Thank you Dr. Rodriguez. I love having my sight back!!!!
Author:
I was very impressed by the professional care I received from Dr.Brandon Rodriguez. His skill is exceptional and my vision has never been better. I feel like a valued patient and any fears I may have had prior to or during surgery were quickly laid to rest.
Author:
extremely happy with Dr Rodriquez and his staff. Surgery went well and team made me feel very comfortable and are very attentive. Highly recommend St Lukes!
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez saved me from losing my right eye. Another Dr. had prescribed severally toxic “Compound Meds” for me for over 10 months. Thank God my husband insisted on going to St. Luke’s and seeing Dr. Rodriguez for a second opinion. He told me to STOP ?? TAKING THE TOXIC Meds and let my “poor beaten eye rest?? Long story short: I never returned to the other Dr. and within 3 days my tortured eye was on the mend. I always will remember how compassionate him and his staff was with me and my eye.
Author:
My entire experience at St Luke's was wonderful. Everyone - staff, anesthesiologist, nurses, surgeon, after-surgery specialists - was excellent.
Author:
Dr. Rodriguez performed cataract removal for both me and my wife. He did the follow-up care as well. His skill was a pleasure to observe. His professionalism and his genuine, friendly manner make his treatments a pleasure. He also displayed a maximum sense of delicate ethics while working with a group that was known for pushing the patients too hard for surgery and the ensuing income. I would recommend him to any patient requiring vision care.
Author:
Excellent service. Professional and personable staff.
Author:
very kind, very caring, takes the time to really listen, surgery went great, I don't even need prescription glasses any longer, just readers from Walgreen's. You will be glad you went to Dr. Rodriguez
Author:
Very good doctor with excellent patient skills. Highly recommended.