Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 7 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Reynolds Plastic Surgery

5550 Painted Mirage Rd Ste 217

Las Vegas, NV 89149

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Health Plan of Nevada

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Reynolds' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and t...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2009
2006
2001

• Tagalog

• Reagan Fellowship to Aid in Cleft Lip and Palate Care in India with Operation Smile, 2012

• Increased Post-Operative Complications with Methylene Blue Versus Lymphazurin in Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsies for Skin Cancers, April 2011

Dr. Reynolds' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds?
Dr. Reynolds' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I was recommended to Dr. Reynolds by my oncologist surgeon, Dr. Josette Spotts. I chose to have a double mastectomy due breast cancer. Dr. Reynolds inserted my chest expanders immediately after my breasts were removed and 6 months later after receiving radiation, he completed my reconstruction with silicone breast implants. I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Reynolds is amazing. He has wonderful bedside manner, explains options in depth and takes the time to answer all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
If you are suffering from severe neck/shoulder/back pain due to large, voluminous, sagging breasts, I highly recommend that you see Dr. Reynolds for a consultation. Dr. Reynolds & his Staff are amazing from beginning to end. Do not wait to have this Breast Lift/Reduction procedure done. Dr. Reynolds and his team will help you get your life back, today!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Reynolds by my oncologist surgeon, Dr. Josette Spotts. I chose to have a double mastectomy due to my HER2+ breast cancer. Dr. Reynolds inserted my chest expanders immed after my breasts were removed and 6 months later after receiving radiation, he completed my reconstruction with silicon breast implants. I couldn't be more happy with my results. When I scheduled my reconstruction surgery I chose to also have a "bonus" surgery at the same time a "Tummy tuck" . I reco
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
I interviewed several plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. Reynolds for my cosmetic surgery and chose him not because of price, but rather my level of comfort. The level of care and compassion I received from him, his office staff and the facility where my procedures were performed was nothing short of amazing! With his skilled technique, my recovery time was very quick and the results....HOT, HOT, HOT! Thank you, Dr. Reynolds, for your awesomeness and surrounding yourself with the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
I went to Dr. Reynolds for gender confirming, top surgery (double incision mastectomy with a free nipple graft) in December 2016. I honestly could not be any happier! My results are everything I wanted and more! This was a huge surgery for me and Dr. Reynolds and his staff have been absolutely incredible! A big shout out to Megan as well, she was always friendly and so helpful during my many calls and e-mails trying to figure everything out with my insurance. I am constantly raving to my friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
Let me start of by saying, Dr. Reynolds is the most amazing doctor out there! I’ll say it again… If I could give him 10 stars I would, no doubt about it! That surgery truly changed my life, I feel much happier and more confident. Thanks to Dr. Reynolds and his amazing team! From the moment, I walked in the door the staff made me feel like family. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family. If I decide to have another procedure, I will absolutely be going to Dr. Reynolds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
I had 3 consultations for a breast augmentation before I met with Dr. Reynolds and I knew right away he would be my doctor. He is friendly, informative, and patient. I had a ton of questions and he took a ton of time with me. His brother, Paul, was my anesthesiologist and he's also great! Super friendly and great to work with. His office staff is incredible as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Reynolds and his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
Dr. Reynolds is seriously the bomb dot com!!!! I recently lost over 100 pounds and so I have saggy extra skin just chillin all over the place. He did my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'll be going back in a couple months for my legs and butt lift. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew right away I could trust him. I was scared out of my mind, but it was easy to have complete confidence in him, and I'm healing sooooo good. Definitely worth every single penny! P.S his office staff is
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
I've had many doctors over the years and Dr.Reynolds is probably one of the Best ones, he is very friendly, his staff is great and my surgery went extremely easy. I would recommend this guy to everyone! Steve Austin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
this doctor and his staff are great ! he takes time to explain everything to you. I felt very comfortable having him do my surgery...bill m.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reynolds?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Health Plan of Nevada
Tricare
Sierra Health

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reynolds treats patients.