Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Reynolds is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus and St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus.

Reynolds Plastic Surgery

5550 Painted Mirage Rd Ste 217

Las Vegas, NV 89149

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Learn about Dr. Reynolds

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree.

Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery.

Some of Dr. Reynolds' personal passions and him giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates.

Dr. Reynolds' Experience

Dr. Reynolds' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Facial Fracture
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Penn State Hershey Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Penn State Hershey Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

• Reagan Fellowship to Aid in Cleft Lip and Palate Care in India with Operation Smile, 2012
  • Increased Post-Operative Complications with Methylene Blue Versus Lymphazurin in Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsies for Skin Cancers, April 2011

• Tagalog

Dr. Reynolds does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reynolds and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Reynolds' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reynolds to family and friends
Dr. Reynolds' Performance
in Henderson, NV |
I went to Dr. Reynolds for gender confirming, top surgery (double incision mastectomy with a free nipple graft) in December 2016. I honestly could not be any happier! My results are everything I wanted and more! This was a huge surgery for me and Dr. Reynolds and his staff have been absolutely incredible! A big shout out to Megan as well, she was always friendly and so helpful during my many calls and e-mails trying to figure everything out with my insurance. I am constantly raving to my friends
in Las Vegas, NV |
Let me start of by saying, Dr. Reynolds is the most amazing doctor out there! I’ll say it again… If I could give him 10 stars I would, no doubt about it! That surgery truly changed my life, I feel much happier and more confident. Thanks to Dr. Reynolds and his amazing team! From the moment, I walked in the door the staff made me feel like family. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family. If I decide to have another procedure, I will absolutely be going to Dr. Reynolds.
North Las Vegas, NV |
I had 3 consultations for a breast augmentation before I met with Dr. Reynolds and I knew right away he would be my doctor. He is friendly, informative, and patient. I had a ton of questions and he took a ton of time with me. His brother, Paul, was my anesthesiologist and he's also great! Super friendly and great to work with. His office staff is incredible as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Reynolds and his office!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Reynolds is seriously the bomb dot com!!!! I recently lost over 100 pounds and so I have saggy extra skin just chillin all over the place. He did my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'll be going back in a couple months for my legs and butt lift. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew right away I could trust him. I was scared out of my mind, but it was easy to have complete confidence in him, and I'm healing sooooo good. Definitely worth every single penny! P.S his office staff is
in Las Vegas, Nv |
I've had many doctors over the years and Dr.Reynolds is probably one of the Best ones, he is very friendly, his staff is great and my surgery went extremely easy. I would recommend this guy to everyone! Steve Austin
in Las Vegas, NV |
this doctor and his staff are great ! he takes time to explain everything to you. I felt very comfortable having him do my surgery...bill m.
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Reynolds, MD?
Are you Dr. Reynolds?

Visit Dr. Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Health Plan of Nevada