Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Brandon Pierson, MD
Dr. Brandon Pierson, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Pierson is affiliated with One Core Health, Community Hospital and Norman Regional Hospital.

3048 SW 89th St Ste B

Oklahoma City, OK 73159

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Pierson

Dr. Pierson's Experience

Dr. Pierson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Pierson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Ear Ache
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Medical School | Graduated 2010
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Pierson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pierson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pierson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pierson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierson to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pierson's Performance
in Oklahoma City |
I have now had sinus surgery twice with Dr. Pierson and am happy to report that I am completely satisfied with all aspects of my patient experience. Dr. Pierson is personable and compassionate in the care he provides his patients; follow up care is equally fantastic! His office staff are polite, professional and very accommodating to pt needs. There can be no higher compliment than referring friends and family... I have referred many already and they have been highly satisfied as well.
Salt Lake City, UT |
He was extremely judgmental and condescending. My son had drainage from his ears after having tubes put in and he accused me of not using the antibiotic drops and neglecting my son. He then made me sit across the room as he had several nurses physically hold him down while he suctioned out his ears. It's been 2 years and my child is still traumatized and melts down any time anyone comes near his ears.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Visited Dr. Pierson on July 14, 2017. He was very thorough, kind and caring. Even called to consult with my primary care doctor. I was surprised when he called me this morning just to see how I was doing. I did not even know him, picked him because his office was close to my home. I will definitely pick him again if I need an ENT.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
He treated my father with respect and kindness. He took the time to explain why he need the procedure and why he need to proceed with this surgery. He even took the time to make personal follow up call after surgery!
in Moore, OK |
Dr. Pierson did a great job on my sinus procedure and went the extra mile afterward to follow up with me to make sure I was recovering well. Great job and thanks!
in Morganton, GA |
Dr. Pierson and his staff were caring, compassionate and made me feel completely comfortable during my visit. I'd have confidence in him and his staff treating anyone in my family, including my children.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Wow, what a joke! Dr. Pierson's office staff was so rude and abrupt. I overheard one of the office staff mispronounce another patient's name and she didn't even try to correct herself. No one smiled or attempted a greeting except for Whitney. Dr. Pierson was such a jerk. He got mad at me because I couldn't say AHH as he shoved a tongue depressor down my throat. I suggest that he attends (as well as his assistants and staff) attend a bed-side manner training. Also, take out the trash!
in Edmond, OK |
Dr. Pierson performed a surgery on my 2 year old daughter. He took excellent care of her! She was in-and-out, and all went well. Everyday, she still talks about how Dr. Pierson "helped her." Excellent, skilled surgeon; excellent person.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I met Dr. Brandon Pierson through Dr Smith in Lawton. Immediately I felt safe. You know that moment when you know you'd be ok....that moment when you know you can trust that person. Dr Pierson is a remarkable human being first which makes him a remarkable surgeon. I recently had a parotidectomy which was successfully. I was of course nervous as it was my first surgery ever. Dr. Pierson's visit just before surgery calmed all those fears as he promised to take care of me like family. He did!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I referred my sister for surgery and her experience was excellent. Dr. Pierson was helpful and gave great information the day of surgery. He stayed involved throughout the recovery process and her outcome was superior.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
My son's pediatrician indicated that he needed to see an ENT & we were referred to Dr. Pierson. We could not have been any happier wih the care my son was given throughout this process. Dr. Pierson and his staff were professional, courteous & warm towards myself & my 6 month old infant. We left the first appointment knowing we were in great hands & felt he truly cared about my son's health. Dr. Pierson took time to explain things and answered all questions. We were grateful for such great care!
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Pierson, MD?
Are you Dr. Pierson?