Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD

Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Brandon E. Kallman MD PA 4500 Biscayne Blvd Ste 300, Miami, FL 33137 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Providing an alternative boutique experience for those who want the attention of their physician throughout their surgical experience. You'll see the doctor, not his staff!!Read more

Dr. Kallman's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kallman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kallman

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kallman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kallman

Dr. Kallman's Review Details
4.7 based on 41 responses
Experience with Dr. Kallman
Dr. Kallman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (37)
in Miami, FL |
Better surgeons out there. Don't waste time. Only cares about money
in Miami, FL |
Careful! The doctor's personality is amazing and the staff great. It is very bad for a lipo. It looks and feel like nothing happened after all the pain and money. I have holes in the body awful. I have schedule and appointment to find out the explanation. This is sad and frustrating.
in Miami, FL |
It has been six months since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Kallman, and I couldn't be more satisfied. From initial consultation almost a year before surgery, to my most recent follow up, Dr. Kallman and his staff were professional yet friendly, making me feel like part of the family. Dr. Kallman really took the time to understand the results I was looking for, and spent as much time as I wanted discussing and showing me what was possible and what in his experience would look best. Highly satisfied!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Kallman saw us for a Rhinoplasty for my 18 yo daughter in his Miami office. To begin, we never waited longer than 5 mins in the waiting room. His bedside manor is amazing! He is patient, listens to everything you have to say and how you would like to see your nose turn out and only then gives his opinion as to what he feels will be the best for you. The results we got were exactly what we wanted. I would and have recommended him to many friends and I am sure they will have the same experienc
Miami, FL |
Deciding to have Dr. Kallman perform a rhinoplasty on me in Miami was the best decision I have made. He is the most caring, kind, and patient doctor and was truly attentive to my concerns, doubts, and fears. He has incredible bedside manner and always has a smile on his face. He made me feel comfortable about the procedure I was initially very fearful of and really worked to create a nose that fit my personal face, rather than just a cookie cutter nose that fit any person.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Kallman is an artist! His expertise combined with his wonderful bedside manner and great personality solidified my decision to have my procedures with him. The entire surgical staff at the Miami Institute were beyond 5 star and they made me feel so at ease and relaxed. To have the amount of work I had done and have zero bruising is unthinkable. Dr K's sensational work is already apparent. I am beyond happy with the results. If you land on this review, look no further!!
in Miami, FL |
My experience from day one was wonderful. Dr. Kallman took the time to get to know me and answer all of my questions. I took a year to make my final decision, meeting with other surgeons and going back to Dr. Kallman with follow up questions. He never hesitated to answer any of my questions and always made me feel at ease. Dr. Kallman, Miranda and Ximena were all wonderful! I still look like myself but better and I am in love with my new nose! Definitely worth it!
Boynton Beach, FL |
I am amazed by my results. Dr. Kalman is truly gifted, his work speaks for it self. His staff was very curteous, welcoming and reassuring. I am very grateful and happy!
Have you seen Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD?
Are you Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kallman

• Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital

Completed in 1985

Mount Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 1990

Dr. Kallman has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Kallman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kallman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kallman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kallman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kallman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Kallman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kallman's Care Philosophy