Dr. Brandon Kallman, MD

Dr. Brandon Kallman, MD

General Surgery | Male

Brandon E. Kallman MD PA 4500 Biscayne Blvd Ste 300 Miami, FL 33137 Get Directions

Providing an alternative boutique experience for those who want the attention of their physician throughout their surgical experience. You'll see the doctor, not his staff!!

Dr. Brandon Kallman, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kallman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Kallman's Experience

See how Dr. Kallman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kallman

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kallman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kallman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kallman to family and friends
Dr. Kallman's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Kallman is amazing!!!!!! I got my lips filled. I have to say I am sooo happy with the results!!!As for the Dr., well he's just down to earth, I feel like I've known him forever. He's professional, listens to you, hes very kind! As for his work, the procedure was done in blink of an eye. No pain, he has the softens touch. It's the magic touch. He was just born with it. I'm sticking with Dr.Kallman!!!!!!! I'm so fortuanate to have found him. Can't wait to see him again!!!!Come see him!!!:)
in Miami, FL |
Better surgeons out there. Don't waste time. Only cares about money
This is obviously a fake review since we don't perform liposuction...very odd.
in Miami, FL |
Careful! The doctor's personality is amazing and the staff great. It is very bad for a lipo. It looks and feel like nothing happened after all the pain and money. I have holes in the body awful. I have schedule and appointment to find out the explanation. This is sad and frustrating.
This is obviously a fake review since we don't perform liposuction...very odd.
in Miami, FL |
It has been six months since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Kallman, and I couldn't be more satisfied. From initial consultation almost a year before surgery, to my most recent follow up, Dr. Kallman and his staff were professional yet friendly, making me feel like part of the family. Dr. Kallman really took the time to understand the results I was looking for, and spent as much time as I wanted discussing and showing me what was possible and what in his experience would look best. Highly satisfied!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Kallman saw us for a Rhinoplasty for my 18 yo daughter in his Miami office. To begin, we never waited longer than 5 mins in the waiting room. His bedside manor is amazing! He is patient, listens to everything you have to say and how you would like to see your nose turn out and only then gives his opinion as to what he feels will be the best for you. The results we got were exactly what we wanted. I would and have recommended him to many friends and I am sure they will have the same experienc
Miami, FL |
Deciding to have Dr. Kallman perform a rhinoplasty on me in Miami was the best decision I have made. He is the most caring, kind, and patient doctor and was truly attentive to my concerns, doubts, and fears. He has incredible bedside manner and always has a smile on his face. He made me feel comfortable about the procedure I was initially very fearful of and really worked to create a nose that fit my personal face, rather than just a cookie cutter nose that fit any person.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Kallman is an artist! His expertise combined with his wonderful bedside manner and great personality solidified my decision to have my procedures with him. The entire surgical staff at the Miami Institute were beyond 5 star and they made me feel so at ease and relaxed. To have the amount of work I had done and have zero bruising is unthinkable. Dr K's sensational work is already apparent. I am beyond happy with the results. If you land on this review, look no further!!
in Miami, FL |
My experience from day one was wonderful. Dr. Kallman took the time to get to know me and answer all of my questions. I took a year to make my final decision, meeting with other surgeons and going back to Dr. Kallman with follow up questions. He never hesitated to answer any of my questions and always made me feel at ease. Dr. Kallman, Miranda and Ximena were all wonderful! I still look like myself but better and I am in love with my new nose! Definitely worth it!
Boynton Beach, FL |
I am amazed by my results. Dr. Kalman is truly gifted, his work speaks for it self. His staff was very curteous, welcoming and reassuring. I am very grateful and happy!
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Kallman, MD?

Compare Dr. Kallman

Dr. Kallman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kallman says...

My passion is facial surgery.  My most popular procedure is rhinoplasty or nose reshaping. I have an excellent reputation for this procedure. I perform open-rhinoplasty routinely for 25 years and the patients are extremely happy and the results are spectacular. This operation is done under general anesthesia so you don't feel pain and won't remember much at all. No Nose PACKING!! The casts are off in 6 days and it is practically a "NO PAIN" procedure.  Facelifting, neck lifting and upper and lower eyelid and brow surgeries are also performed in a safe, state -of-the-art facility at the Four Seasons Hotel .  I use fat grafting quite often to enhance and give your result that extra "wow" factor.  The results are natural and predictable.  No detail is left out. I don't change who you are and the nuance of your result is appreciated by everyone.  It's what I call ATD... attention to detail. Come see what is possible in a congenial atmosphere, where patients are treated like family.

Dr. Kallman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Kallman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kallman's Board Certifications

Completed in 1985

Mount Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 1990

• Italian

Dr. Kallman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kallman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections