Dr. Brandon Gough, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Physician Group of Arizona 2122 E Highland Ave Ste 300 Phoenix, AZ 85016 Get Directions
Dr. Brandon Gough, MD
Dr. Brandon Gough, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Gough is affiliated with St. Luke's Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.

Dr. Gough's Experience

See how Dr. Gough's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gough

Dr. Gough accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Gough is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gough has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gough's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gough to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Gough's Performance
in Cave Creek, AZ |
My wife needed revision of a partial knee replacement. Dr. Gough was recommended by our "general orthopedist." She had a total knee replacement and has done extremely well. His PA, Chris, is top-notch and provides excellent, attentive post-op care. Coming from another city and being medically naive regarding medical providers, Dr. Gregory Grant's referral to Dr. Gough was absolutely the right recommendation.
San Tan Valley, AZ |
Worthless as a Dr. .don't waste your time. ..
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Extraordinary surgeon. His approach to hip replacement surgery is state of the art. His Nurse and Physicians Assistant are equally competent and very responsive to questions and appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Gough and his office if you need hip replacement or evaluation.
in Mesa, AZ |
I am very grateful to Dr. Gough and his staff. I have received excellent care and excellent surgical results for my Total Hip Replacement. My background is an RN with Masters Degree, and have worked in surgery for a number of years. 20 Hours after my surgery I was walking without a walker or cane. 3 days post op, I walked 2.5 miles and continue to stretch it daily. I believe he has a better way of doing this surgery. I've needed nothing stronger than tylenol, no swelling at site. Thanks+
in Phoenix,Az |
Dr. Gough saved my life. I was in so much pain before left hip replacement was done. Dr Gough handle the whole procedure with the upmost importance. From I time I met Dr Gough and surgery was done, I knew I was in good hands . When I awake from surgery I had no pain and Physical therapist came and had me walk with the walker, only because I had weak bones, that is why I had to use a walker. When I left the Hospital, I had no pain, after 3 weeks I walk on my own. Never had to use narcotics.
in Phoenix, AZ |
In 2014 had total knee replacement with him, he is the BEST!!! I was up and walking (slowly) within hours of surgery. Am now looking to have him do my other knee, would not trust any other doc with my knee or health! And I am picky and a wus,,, would have walked out before surgery if not for my sons, I was so petrified! Dr. Gough instills trust, experience a mutual relationship. He also expects you to work at rehabilitation!! I love that!!
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I would definitely recommend this doctor. My experience with a hip replacement was superb. I was walking within 30 minutes after surgery. Recovery took very little time. I went home the next day and needed no rehab. I have had no problems since. I have a completely normal hip.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Failed to diagnose my problem after two visits. I called about a week later after receiving cortisone shots for my knee in his office, stating that I was still experiencing severe pain in my knee. They refused to see me again and refereed me to a pain medicine doctor. After receiving a referral from my PCP to see another orthopedic surgeon, it was determined that I had a fractured Tibia bone, and been walking around with this condition for some time.
Placitas, NM |
We had an exceedingly poor experience with Dr. Brandon Gough. We drove 500 miles from our home so my husband could have a state-of-the-art knee-replacement surgery which Dr. Gough had promised him. This particular procedure is not yet available where we live. When we got there we learned that Dr. Gough could not perform the surgery because he had not bothered to get the necessary patient-specific instrumentation needed for the procedure. What's more, he never apologized.
in Phoenix, AZ |
PROFFESIONAL AND REASONABLE
Dr. Gough is great! I had surgery and within a few weeks I was back golfing and doing things I haven't been able to in a long time. I have referred a few friends to him who have all had similar experiences.
in Mesa AZ |
Less than professional. Closed my knee after surgery, it took many months to heal. Dr. staff came in the morning after surgery UN-wrapped bandage and said this been bleeding threw the bandage back on my knee and walked away. Doctor and his staff continue to ignore the fact that the knee mobility is less than adequate. Dr. Gaugh looked me in the eye before surgery and told me that I would be 95%, 6weeks after surgery, totally not true. Now I get the run-a-round from him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Gough, MD?
Are you Dr. Gough?

Compare Dr. Gough

Dr. Gough's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

CREIGHTON UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Gough does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gough and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Excision of Femur or Knee