Radiation Oncology  |
Male
Dr. Brandon Fisher, MD
Dr. Fisher is a radiation oncologist with Gamma West Cancer Services in Utah. He specializes in all forms of radiation therapy ranging from the traditional form of external beam irradiation to stereotactic radiosurgery, brachytherapy, and intensity modulated radiation therapy. He preformed his residency in Philadelphia at Drexel University. Dr. Fisher sits on the Young Physicians' Committee to the Board of Chancellors of American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO). He sits on the International Committee, African workforce with, the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). Brandon is an avid adventurer and humanitarian. He is the President of Radiating Hope, a non-profit he founded to provide radiation equipment and training to developing countries. He was a finalist for the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Humanitarian Award. He loves the outdoors and is a volunteer member of the Weber County Search and Rescue team. His loves being a husband and father of three wonderful kids.

5475 S 500 E

Ogden, UT 84405

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher's Experience

Dr. Fisher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Radiation Oncology

• Cancer Pain Management
  • Cancer Treatment
  • External Beam Radiotherapy
  • High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
  • Mammosite Catheter Insertion
  • Prostate Brachytherapy
  • Prostate Radioactive Seed Implants
  • Radiation Oncology Procedures
  • Radiation Therapy
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Spinal or Cranial

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Fisher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fisher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fisher to family and friends
Dr. Fisher's Performance
in Eagle River, AK |
Dr. Fisher is the most kind and compassionate doctor I have ever known. He demonstrates deep knowledge of his trade and is a true humanitarian. I am grateful to know Dr. Fisher and would fully recommend him to anyone I know.
I was treated by Dr. Fisher. He did such a great job. I had a great outcome and minimal (if any) side effects from their fancy radiation machine (I believe the nicest machine in the state). He was passionate about his cancer survivor-ship programs and I was able to join him on an expedition into the Himalaya mountains. He takes survivors on expeditions every year, sometimes as many as 35 people join his treks, climbing Kilimanjaro, Mt. Everest base camp, Machu Picchu, etc. These are amazing!!
in Salt Lake City, Utah |
I have had the majority of my medical care in Salt Lake City, however elected to have my cancer treatments in Ogden with Dr. Fisher. I had heard amazing things about Dr. Fisher and knew he would be the perfect fit for me. I made it through cancer treatments because of Dr. Fisher and his great team. Without their care I do not think I would have made it. I am so appreciative of the service I received and am very happy with my decision. Worth the drive!!
in Tremonton, UT |
Dr. Fisher and his staff are so kind, positive and uplifting. I was greeted by name, with a smile from everyone, every visit! I was very impressed from my first visit.....Dr. Fisher took notes writing down my questions and his answers, even drawing illustrations. At the end of the visit Dr. Fisher handed me the notes so that I could refer to them later. Dr. Fisher and his staff are concerned about the patient's health and well-being beyond treatment. A remarkable experience.
Ogden, Utah |
I highly recommend Dr. Fisher!! If you live in Ogden or the neighboring cities, do yourself a favor and see him for your cancer management. He saved my life!!
in Ogden, UT |
Dr Fisher is understanding, tell him how your doing with your treatment and he will do what he can to make your experience better. He listens to his patients. His office staff are very nice and helpful and make you feel comfortable and at ease.
Utah |
I had the best experience with Dr. Fisher. I was so nervous about my cancer diagnosis and the future. He spend plenty of time with me, answering all my questions. He has a talent of putting people at ease and making them feel comfortable. I heard this said multiple times around his office. He treated me well and I am now cancer free. Thanks
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Fisher took the time to explain my breast cancer to me as if he had no other pressing issues. He paid special attention to addressing my specific fears and concerns. He is concerned about my wants and needs. I trust that Dr. Fisher is dedicated to getting me the most effective and most advanced cancer treatments available.
Hey Katie, thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it!! We are always here if you ever need anything. All the best!!
in Utah |
He provided the best cancer care! I highly highly highly recommend Dr. Fisher. He and his staff provided me with the best care, I felt like I was more than just a number. He would drop everything to answer my questions. I had no side effects from his radiation, it was targeted and direct. I have nothing but great things to say.
Thanks for the kind remark.
in West Point, UT |
Excellent care. The office staff was very helpful as well.
Hey Ralph, thank you for the kind comment. Call if you ever need anything!
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Fisher, MD?

Visit Dr. Fisher