Dr. Brandon Beaber, MD

Dr. Brandon Beaber, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Brandon Beaber, MD is a neurology specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Drexel Univ Coll Of Med in 2009 and specializes in neurology.

1505 N Edgemont St

Los Angeles, CA 90027

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Beaber

See how frequently Dr. Beaber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Brain Disorders
Headache

Dr. Beaber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Beaber "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Drexel Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Beaber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beaber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beaber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beaber's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beaber to family and friends

Dr. Beaber's Performance

Dr. Beaber really cares for his patients. He takes time to listen and asks relevant questions to get to the bottom of my medical condition. His schedule is always booked but he makes it a conscious effort to accommodate his patients periodic office visit. In my case, every 12 weeks. From what I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I really don’t know where to begin with this man but I was recently diagnosed with a demyelinating disease and I understand it’s their job to find the problem and help out but he did beyond that. One of the most down to earth doctors you’ll ever have, very patient, professional, and hands down one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Hands down the best Neurologist I've had. I've have MS for 15 years now. Dr Beaber has been the most Thorough and proactive neurologist that I've had. Remembers everything about me when I see him once a year and is very prompt with any requests or questions I have.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Diagnosed me with "conversion disorder," ie: it's all in my head, without any tests other than basic reflexes. Turns out I have a nerve that's pinched in two places! Next time actually do your job instead of passing it off to someone else because you're too lazy to figure out what's wrong and so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2
An outstanding,caring doctor who spent a long time with us. He listen and answered all our questions and concerns about our sons encephalitis attacks.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0