Dr. Bradley H. Walz, MD

Dr. Bradley H. Walz, MD

Orthopedic Hip Surgery | Male

Mercy Clinic Orthopedics 3050 E River Bluff Blvd, Ozark, MO 65721 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Walz specializes in Orthopedic Hip Surgery and practices in Ozark, MO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Walz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Walz's Experience

See how Dr. Walz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Walz

Dr. Walz accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Walz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Walz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Walz
Dr. Walz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (57)
in Miller, MO |
Dr. Walz took a challenging situation on my THR and put forth a lot of thought, but more importantly, created a positive outcome. A very kind man that does the extras that maybe some other Drs. don't take the time. Anterior THR is his method, with recovery being a breeze. Minimal pain after a month, and walking with little use of any aid.
in Ozark, MO |
Dr Walz performed a total knee replacement for me 5/5/15. One year later I can do things I haven't been able to do in 30 years. After a lifetime of pain from many sports injuries I finally was forced to have my knee replaced. Dr Walz and his staff were able to answer all of my pre operation questions and make me feel totally at ease with my decision to have major surgery. Mercy Orthopedic Hospital is truly state of the art. I would recommend Dr. Walz over any doctor I have ever gone to.
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Walz and his staff provided a superior experience in replacing not one, but both of my hips 3 years apart. When I woke up in the recovery room on the first surgery the pain that i had been experiencing was gone. That afternoon i was walking, climbing stairs without any pain at all. I had surgery on Wednesday morning the 27th of April, for the second surgery with the same results. I was released from the hospital the following afternoon. Dr. Walz and his staff are all patient oriented.
in Lake of the Ozarks, MO |
All aspects-superb. Dr. Walz & staff: personable, compassionate, insightful, skilled. Diagnosis & options - thorough; scheduling - accommodating/effortless; pre-op exam - thorough & reassuring; recovery - rapid and life-changing; facility - state-of-the-art (from accommodating my dietary needs to personable and extensive visit to my room by hospital pharmacist, all was comfortable and thorough. I feel inadequate in expressing high satisfaction & appreciation for Dr. Walz and all associated.
I am so happy I was referred to Dr Walz for my hip replacement surgery. He is a very caring doctor and truly concerned about his patients. I am so pleased with how well, and how quickly, I recovered from the surgery. Dr Walz has a fantastic staff and nurses at the hospital were equally concerned about my comfort and meeting my every need. I highly recommend this doctor and this hospital. Thank you for everything.
in Springfield, MO |
AMAZING!!! I was in a lot of pain prior to my total hip replacement. However, after surgery, I had no pain, there was some discomfort but no pain, which was a wonderful relief! Dr Walz and his team are awesome. I received excellent care in the hospital and everyone was very happy and helpful -- all the way from the personal care assistants to the registered nurses. With this procedure, my surgery and recovery has been a pleasant experience!
in Cabool,Missouri |
I found Dr. Walz to be extremely professional as well as having extremely good social skills; he is virtually without ego as opposed to the specialist that have to treat you like they are doing you a favor to be in the same room with you. He and his staff replaced my right hip and I could not be happier. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family or anyone who is considering having hip surgery.
in Shell Knob, MO |
I was very pleased with the entire experience of having Dr. Walz replace my left knee. He and his team made sure that I was well taken care of and I received the best care in a hospital that I have ever experienced. My pain level was kept to a minimum and the rehab went better than I had expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Walz and his staff to anyone needing a knee replacement!
Have you seen Dr. Bradley H. Walz, MD?
Are you Dr. Walz?

Compare Dr. Walz

Orthopedic Hip Surgery
Ozark, MO 65721

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Orthopedic Hip Surgery

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Knee Replacement
  • Knee Surgery
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Creighton University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Completed in 1995

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Completed in 1999

University Of South Dakota

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Walz has no media or publications listed.

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) delivers continuing medical education to orthopedic surgeons focused on the latest operative techniques, procedures, advanced devices, and improvements in patient care. Physicians affiliated with ICJR are committed to offering patients the best treatment options available today

Dr. Walz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Walz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Walz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Walz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients