Dr. Bradley Wallace, MD

Dr. Bradley Wallace, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Bradley Wallace, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

800 Prudential Dr

Jacksonville, FL 32207

Learn about Dr. Wallace

See how frequently Dr. Wallace performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Stenosis
Herniated Disc
Spine Disorders

Dr. Wallace's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Wallace does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aneurysm
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epidural Hematoma
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent

Nature of Complaint: ST. JOHNS COUNTY
    State: Florida

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Wallace has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wallace has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Wallace's Performance
Live Oak, FL |
This place is a train wreck. I was in some pretty bad shape before they operated on me and now I’m in more pain than ever before. The amount of pain medications I have to take now on a daily basis is exponentially higher than before surgery. Do you think they care - nope! My pain was significant before and is way worse after. I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to work the other way around. The PA’s you’ll see for follow up think they’re doctors and just don’t care. Stay away.
in Yule, Fl. |
For 10 plus years I have been in a lot of lower back pain. The last 4 months I was pure miserable. I referred to Dr Wallace so I reluctantly went and he told me exactly what he could do , how it was done , etc. I got the procedure done and the next day I was walking and except for where the surgery incision was, I was pain free. it's been almost 3 weeks now and I'm back to work and I can honestly say it was a life changing event for me. He came highly recommended by his peers and patients .
in Jacksonville, FL |
When my doctor discovered that I needed surgery immediately and they could not do it, they called Dr Wallace. His office called me within 1 hour to inform me that Dr Wallace would add me to his schedule the next day. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had with Doctors. You have no idea how much pain I was in and he knew it and helped me.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
Many thanks to Baptist Medical Center's Lyerly Neurosurgery Group and Dr. Wallace in particular for my successful back surgery on August 1, 2017. Four+ months of lower back pain is now gone, as Dr. Wallace said it would. Now my job is to not over do it until I am completely healed from the surgery. I am most appreciative for the excellent nursing staff at Baptist Medical Center with a special thank you for Nurse Amee J. my recovery coach! Michael Bailey
Valdosta, GA |
I have been very impressed with Dr. Wallace and his staff. I was seen for consultation within a week of calling for an appointment. My surgery was scheduled within one month of the consultation. The only reason for that delay was because I needed additional testing. His staff responds quickly when I call with questions. My post op care has been excellent, and all of my concerns are addressed thoroughly. Everyone has been very compassionate. I recommend him without reservation.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very thankful for such a fabulous doctor. Anyone would be very very pleased.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My fusion of L 3-5 was a complete success! Dr Wallace explained everything about the surgery to us on the previous visit to surgery. He also came in right before surgery to answer any questions. I would say full recovery for me was about 2 1/2 months. I would tell future patients to be careful with the pain medicine and take only what is needed. Dr Wallace is a gifted surgeon who is very knowlegeable, kind and answers all your questions. 5 stars to his PA Mike Seese too.
in Jacksonville, FL |
he dose not give a crap how much pain you are in
Leesburg, FL |
Rude phone conversation uncaring about my needs more interisted in if my money was ready to be shoveled ther way than helping a man in depressing chronic pain....thanks for the extra dose of holiday cheer. I wouldent let someone who thinks this way touch me in the OR if you payed me now... Karma.....hope you and all your families are all well and happy for the holidays. Thank you for giving me a few more weeks of depression for hopes to get a sugurey I needed.
It's been over 2 months since Wallace did the surgery and yet it's still taking days / weeks to get a call back from him or his staff. I would not recommend this office. One staff member made the comment " I'm sorry for the hectic situation but there's so many dr's in the office and things are so chaotic". Several times we had to call 3 sometimes 4 times a day to have things faxed because we were in jeopardy of losing our job / disability. The office did not seem to care. NO ONE RETURNS CALLS!
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Wallace, MD?
Are you Dr. Wallace?