Dr. Bradley Templeton, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Bradley Templeton, MD
Married for 42 years to the best: Greta Banks. 2 children Julie and Davis and 2 grandchildren. They also are the best Valedictorian of class with 333 grads, North Iredell. Phi Beta Kappa Wake Forest University Raised on dairy farm, very familiar with picking cotton, priming tobacco, hauling hay, hog killing, and milking cows by hand. Christian and attend Millers Creek Methodist and Scripture based bible study. The interactions of the various scriptures remind me of those of the body. Professors guide the study of the body. The Holy Spirit reveals some of the mysteries of the Bible. Sick people should NOT be evangelized (unless they ask for it). Love travel, fishing, golf, science fiction, and knowledge for its own sake Still a seeker of wisdom

Dr. Templeton's Care Philosophy

Extra time spent on history and exam saves the patient $$$$$, time, and many needless labs and radiographic procedures. I'm not a short order cook; it takes time to diagnose. Some of my toughest diagnoses have been made while chatting with the patient about non-medical issues. I explain what's wrong with you--or what's right.... if I forget-- Ask! If you don't understand what I have told you, it's probably both our faults. Tell me. Finally, if you are not pleased with how you are treated, let me or my nurse know. If the problem is not or can't be fixed, it's time to get a different doc.

Dr. Templeton's Experience

See how Dr. Templeton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Templeton

Dr. Templeton accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Templeton is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Templeton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Templeton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Templeton to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Templeton's Performance
in North Wilkesboro, NC |
Dr. Templeton was my mother's physician for years...always there when she needed him. My mother developed dementia, and it was hard to get her to his office, but he and his staff worked with me to get her the medications she needed. He is what I call an "old school" doctor. Dr. Templeton is knowledgeable about all fields of medicine, not just a specialty. My mother lived to be 94 years old, and I credit Dr. Templeton's excellent care for her longevity. His staff are friendly and helpful.
in Millers Creek NC |
He listen to me. He answered my questions using terms that I could understand. I left his office feeling good about a treatment plan that would work for me.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Templeton, MD?
Are you Dr. Templeton?

Compare Dr. Templeton

Dr. Templeton says...

• Married for 42 years to the best: Greta Banks.
  • 2 children Julie and Davis and 2 grandchildren.  They also are the best
  • Valedictorian of  class with 333 grads, North Iredell. Phi Beta Kappa  Wake Forest University
  • Raised on dairy farm, very familiar with picking cotton, priming tobacco, hauling hay, hog killing, and milking cows by hand.
  • Christian and attend Millers Creek Methodist and Scripture based bible study.  The interactions of the various scriptures remind me of those of the body.  Professors guide the study of the body.  The Holy Spirit reveals some of the mysteries of the Bible.  Sick people should NOT be evangelized (unless they ask for it).
  • Love travel, fishing, golf, science fiction, and knowledge for its own sake
  • Still a seeker of wisdom

Dr. Templeton's Care Philosophy

Extra time spent on history and exam saves the patient $$$$$, time, and many needless labs and radiographic procedures.  I'm not a short order cook;  it takes time to diagnose.  Some of my toughest diagnoses have been made while chatting with the patient about non-medical issues.  I explain what's wrong with you--or what's right.... if I forget-- Ask!  If you don't understand what I have told you, it's probably both our faults. Tell me.

Finally, if you are not pleased with how you are treated, let me or my nurse know.  If the problem is not or can't be fixed, it's time to get a different doc.

Dr. Templeton says...

• Board certified Internal Medicine X 36 years, living in Wilkes County since 1981
  • Chief Resident of Medicine   University of Virginia 1980
  • Extensive experience in adult medicine especially heart and lung diseases with an emphasis on the treatment of diabetes which afflict 2/3 of my older patients
  • In house lab and pulmonary function testing.
  • I have performed literally thousands of knee aspirations and injections and many hundreds of other joints, tendon sheaths, trigger point, trigger finger and TMJ injections.  My chief professor in medicine,a rheumatologist, emphasized the art of medicine: I try to talk to patients to understand their problems and then to let them know what I honestly know or refer them if I don't.  I also take extra time to make procedures as painless as possible
  • Full time PA Pam Myers who does Women's Med and cosmetic procedures.

Dr. Templeton says...

See above.  I have extensive training in joint aspiration and injection and other similar procedures such as injections of tendon sheaths, trigger finger and trigger points.  Also simple finger and toe nail removal, simple laceration and wound care.  I do not treat fractures.  I use the smallest needles and least amount of medication to get the job done (for example, injectable steroids).

I also trained for 6 weeks under a dermatologist in the use of liquid nitrogen (Cryosurgery).  This is what most dermatologists use to remove various skin lesions such as warts, skin tags, actinic keratoses ( pre-malignant sun damaged lesions) and benign keratoses.

I have recently made Pam Myers PA a partner, with 25 years of medical experience.  In addition to most adult medical problems, she has particular expertise in several cosmetic procedures.

Dr. Templeton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Templeton has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Templeton's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

Roanoke Meml Hosp

Completed in 1978

Salem Va-U Va Hosp

Completed in 1980

Dr. Templeton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Templeton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage