Dr. Bradley Straka, MD

Dr. Bradley Straka, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Bradley Straka, MD is a dermatologist in Waukesha, WI and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1998 and specializes in dermatology.

2607 N Grandview Blvd Ste 125

Waukesha, WI 53188

• Alliance Health Care
  • Ambetter
  • American Republic
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Straka

See how frequently Dr. Straka performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Benign Tumor

Dr. Straka's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Straka "I believe in providing up to date, friendly, individualized care in a team approach where my staff, the client and I review the options available.  Only when all the information is provided can a truly educated decision about the best therapy or treatment be decided upon.  Medicine has, unfortunately at times, taken a cookie cutter approach which leaves out many factors including cost, expertise, risks, and real expectations.  Together the patient and I will work as team to get the results we both want."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • St Lukes Medical
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Med College Wi Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Straka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Straka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Straka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Straka's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Straka to family and friends

Dr. Straka's Performance

Dr. Straka is a true advocate for the patient. I have seen him for the last 15 years intermittently, for various skin conditions and he has always been on target with his diagnosis and treatment. Definitely puts the patient first!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Straka was the first dermotologist I’ve seen in over 20 years. My experience was excellent! He listened to what I needed, we covered many concerns all in one visit, and was very professional... not to mention, all of which happened to be on his birthday! After seeking dermatology services at 4...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Straka is the best derm in WI. He is kind and down to earth. He listens, and takes time to talk about the plan of treatment. His nurses are really good too and also spend time making sure you understand your condition and medications. All of his staff make you feel comfortable. Dr. Straka is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Straka 3 times over 6 years. I found most of the precancerous lesions most on my face. He always did a full body scan and I felt comfortable with him UNTIL...... I had a "scar" on my face, I irritated it, wouldn't heal so I saw a different derm as I also had a brother that died from...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option7

CK I am pleased your cancer was identified and treated. I am uncertain how long it was between your visits, but a skin lesion can evolve over months. Sounds as if yours did, a 'scar' that becomes irritated should always be re-evaluated as it can be representative of an evolving cancer. It's very good you went in to have it checked, my apologies as I have been gone from that office for a while to start a new practice. My sympathies to you and I do hope the best for you and your continued care.

Dr. B. Straka MD is the best! Best MD, kind, caring and best Derm ever. Always a customer and will follow him anywhere.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0