Dr. Bradley Shapiro, MD

Dr. Bradley Shapiro, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Bradley Shapiro, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

2359 Hassell Rd

• Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Shapiro

See how frequently Dr. Shapiro performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Constipation
Stomach Diseases

Dr. Shapiro's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Anoscopy
  • Bravo pH Testing
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Removal
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Med Center Chicago Il
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • The Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Shapiro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shapiro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shapiro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shapiro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shapiro to family and friends
Dr. Shapiro's Performance
Scarborough, ON |
Excellent experience with Dr. Shapiro and his staff. I needed both a colonoscopy and endoscopy and was able to have both procedures performed at the same time. The staff at their Hassell Road endoscopy facility was top notch. Very friendly, yet very competent. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shapiro.
in Palatine, IL |
My experience with Dr. Shapiro has been one of complete trust. He is very precise and extends to his patients the knowledge and professionalism in Gastroenterology. He takes his time to ensure that you understand the treatment and procedures suggested. My association with him has left me with a very positive attitude. I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro.
Hartland, WI |
Unfortunately, business practices matter. In this instance, his office's practices prevented me from getting care. Their business office failed to notify my insurer that they were no longer accepting the type of insurance I had. Also, even though I shared my insurance information at the time I made the appointment, the office did not advise me that it was not accepted. Finally, the receptionist was rude. The simple solution would have been to waive the amount that would not have been covered.
Elgin, IL |
Both my husband and I were so impressed by Dr. Shapiro's attention to detail and just the way we were treated. He listened to our concerns and then explained procedures and treatments. I am so glad that we found him.
in Hanover Park, IL 60133 |
Dr. Shapiro and nurses and staff are very caring, professional and excellent. I have trust and faith in Dr. Shapiro and his expertise, honesty and judgement!
in Glenview, IL 60026 |
Dr. Shapiro always gives the impression your the most important person in the room. He is interested in restoring your health. He talks in terms that are understandable. He'll give you options and keeps you informed to make decisions together. Trust is the most important thing. I trust him with my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro to my friends and family.
in Long Grove, IL |
I typically hate to go to the Dr. When arriving at Dr Shapiro's office, I am met by his welcoming and friendly staff. That helps. Consistently being seen promptly and not having long waits helps as well. My issues are complex, and I really appreciate that Dr Shapiro spends whatever time necessary to not only explain everything thoroughly and concisely but also in a way that I can understand. He also answers all of my questions without making me feel rushed. Most importantly great results!
in Chicago, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Shapiro for approximately 5 to 6 years and cannot give any type of complaint what so ever. Every exam has been thorough. He takes the time to listen and has always answered my questions in terms I can understand. Nurses and office staff are very competent and friendly. I highly recommend Dr.Shapiro.
in Rolling Meadows, IL |
Dr. Shapiro is a fantastic doctor. He is easy to communicate with because he listens to you. He offers solutions to your problem. Dr. Shapiro does not just put a band aid over your problem. You are a team working toward a common goal. He spoke to me, not above me or at me. A plan of care was put in place to handle my stomach issues and any that might arise in the future. The kind of care he gives his patients is what everyone should expect from any doctor they see.
in Mount Prospect, iL |
Dr. Bradley Shapiro is a consistently excellent physician who is truly concerned with the health of his patients. Also, he has a welcoming, wonderful staff that embodies professionalism. He and his staff are a winning combination.
in Bartlett, IL |
Very forward with what has to be done but very gentle in his explanations. There's a sense of hope and faith around him very comfortable feeling with his explanations. I like the fact that he took the time to understand me first very comfortable to deal with I trust him completely and unconditionally. Makes you want to be a better patient
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Shapiro is an excellent physician. He listens and makes you feel at ease. He shows genuine care and doesn't rush. His staff was also wonderful. I had a number of appointments and have never had any negative experiences. I highly recommend him.
in Barrington, IL |
Dr. Shapiro is a wonderful, caring physician who never fails to address my numerous questions. He's open mined, always willing to listen--I greatly admire how he interacts with patients, considerate and upbeat, but also realistic and concerned. Extremely thorough, reviewing meds, test results, i.e. always up to date. I'm grateful to be in the care of such a knowledgeable and experienced GI. I highly recommend him--he never fails to put a smile on my face, no matter how I'm feeling.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr Shapiro: He takes his time talking to the patients, doesn't rush you to explain your situation, he talks to you with hope to figure out the best course of medications that could help with the ailment you are suffering with. I have chronic IBS step by step he prescribed meds that could possibly work with my body and if something didn't work he gave me hope we would find something that would. He found a pill that worked for me and I thank God everyday for this miracle..
in Elgin, Illinois |
He's a very good doctor
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Shapiro, MD?
Are you Dr. Shapiro?